Engagement

Online Proofing

Dayton, OH (937) 239-9006

Amazing quality!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015

When looking at photographers, our number one consideration was quality. We wanted those storybook photos that we would have trouble choosing which one would hang on our wall. We were thrilled with the photos Derek took and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a... Read More wedding photographer. He was very professional and unobtrusive. He listened and delivered on all of our requests. It was a pleasure having him as a part of our big day.

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Jennifer Z

Derek Cadzow was the very first photographer my mom and I met with before my wedding. We found him through The Knot's web page, and could not have been happier. Derek is creative, kind, honest, and easy going. From the moment we met him we knew that no one would measure up.... Read More Derek spent a great deal of time with us showing us his work, talking about our wedding plans, answering questions, and even sharing questions that I should have been asking. Derek spent our entire wedding day ensuring that every last detail was photographed beautifully. He made sure that he was familiar with the locations we wanted to take our photographs at, and had original/artistic ideas that went beyond traditional wedding photos. Choosing Derek was one of the best decisions I made in planning our wedding!

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Meghan H

Derek did a fabulous job with our wedding photos! Very professional and creative. His quality of work is outstanding. My wedding photos are something I will forever cherish and display in my home!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Julie K

Derek was wonderful to work with! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of town and Derek couldn't have been more accommodating with our travel schedule. Throughout our big day, he worked to keep us on schedule, but was able to make changes based on request,... Read More creative whim, and weather ( of course we got married on the hottest day of the year!)! :-). He was attentive to detail so our favorite pictures came out perfect. He was even able to photoshop the priest out of a photo for us! And at the reception he took so many priceless candid photos of our guests, we were able to make a great collage of our family and friends. Overall a fabulous experience with plenty of pictures to prove it! :-D

Exactly What We Dreamed

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Cara (

When my husband and I first met Derek not only were we struck by the quality of his work but also by his kind and passionate nature. There was no question we wanted this man to document our big day! He was incredibly professional but also relaxed and fun. He was highly organized... Read More so that we didn't fall behind schedule but went with the flow and captured those unplanned moments with grace. But most importantly, his work is priceless! The images from that day are clear, creative, and a true representation of not just the day but our relationship and those that support it. If he has the day open, book Derek right now! I can easily say it was the BEST decision I made for my wedding (aside from picking the right groom, of course!).

We recommend Derek

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Janelle B

Derek is a great listener and very creative. We loved working with him! We got married in St. Louis in 2011 and it was a rainy day. Our whole schedule was a little thrown off (due to the rain), but Derek suggested a lovely park with a pavilion and we had lovely photos. He also... Read More came prepared with umbrellas for the entire wedding party!