Elvira Mary Videographers

Serving Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs

Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs (610) 389-4740

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Elizabeth K

Kiersten & her team when above and beyond for our wedding video. We had asked to do our trailer slightly different than the rest of her films and she was so excited and willing to accomplish it for us They were great at returning emails in a timely manor and were so EASY to work... Read More with! We have received so many compliments on our 10 min trailer on how beautifully put together it was. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Rachel C

Kiersten's Elvira Mary Productions is a MUST HAVE! Kiersten has an unbelievable eye for videography. Every shot in her films is perfect and completely captures the genuine moments of the day. The amount of love and emotion that is evident through her work is priceless and... Read More something I will cherish and rewatch over and over. Her films of our wedding simultaneously capture not only the romance but also the fun night that it was! Kiersten's work is not only incredible, but she is also a wonderful person who is organized, professional, and kind. She first met with us at our apartment to make it convenient for us and kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process. She is open to creative ideas to personalize the wedding video to make it what you want. I requested she use our first dance song, "At Last" by Eta James, and the audio of our personal vows during the ceremony for the highlight video. Not only was she more than willing to accommodate, she blended the two together perfectly to make the most stunning highlight video. Friends who weren't even at the wedding have told me it brought them to tears! As someone who is often nervous and unnatural when I know I'm being filmed...this was a complete non-issue that day. She completely blended into the ceremony and reception and captured the entire day without me even realizing it in the moment. My girlfriends who didn't get a videographer say it's their one regret. After working w EM Productions I think having a videographer is invaluable! I have already watched my wedding highlight video countless times! HIRE Elvira Mary Videographers, Kiersten's work has allowed the wedding high to continue months later and to keep reliving the best weekend of our lives as if we were there:)

2017-05-29T18:13:59 Response from the vendor

Rachel and Darryl were amazing to work with! We loved capturing every minute of their day, and are so happy that they loved their highlight film :) They were so easy going and made us feel like part of the gang right when we began... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Cassie A

Kiersten and her team were really incredible to work with. From my first phone call with her, she made me feel so comfortable and excited to have her capture our wedding day. She was completely receptive to my ideas and tastes and I could tell that she really cared about... Read More creating the image I had for our wedding. During my wedding day, they were completely unobtrusive - you hardly knew they were there, but they captured every moment beautifully. The highlight was stunning and I am so thankful for the full length film to see all of the moments that I missed during the blur of the day. She also worked really well with our photographers. Kiersten went above and beyond to document and create a beautiful piece of art that captured our wedding day, emphasizing the joy and love that was felt by all. I would most definitely recommend EM Productions for your wedding and any other important event.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Adrienne M

Kiersten did an amazing job filming a promotional video for my wedding photography business! I couldn't recommend her more for commercial work as well as wedding videography! She was very easy to work with and everything was well thought out from start to finish. Thank you... Read More Kiersten!

2017-05-29T18:15:05 Response from the vendor

We loved promoting you Adrienne! Your business is wonderful and it was such a pleasure to capture your personality on film for your prospective clients. We can't wait to work together again :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Megan S

WOW! Kiersten and her team did an AMAZING job filming our wedding! From the moment we facetimed with Kiersten (we live in FL) we knew she was the one we wanted to film our special day. She was always quick with her email responses and very professional the day of! We got our... Read More video in a timely manner after the wedding and have been in love with it ever since! Everyone who has seen the video has all said what an amazing job the videographer did in capturing all the love shared that day! We would reccomend Kiersten and EM productions to anyone!

2017-05-29T18:16:11 Response from the vendor

Megan and Brendan are nothing short of wonderful people! Spending the day with them felt like spending the day with our family, we could ask for nothing more from amazing clients.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Janine J

Kiersten has impressed us from the very beginning. For our initial meeting she came to our house which was a huge help for my husband and my schedule. She was incredibly personable, kind, and professional. She explained everything patiently and answered all our questions. She... Read More never pressured us to make a decision or to choose a package that didn't work with us. EM Productions was also very reasonably priced for such a high quality service. On the day of the wedding, EM Productions was on time, professionally dressed, and ready to get in the wedding day action. There was never a hiccup or problem. We recently watched the video, which came as beautifully packaged product, and it was stunning. We felt like we were reliving our wedding day. I recommend EM Productions for everyone!

2017-05-29T18:09:17 Response from the vendor

We loved spending the day with you Janine! We felt like family the moment we met for our meeting, we wish you decades of happiness!

EM Productions is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Cory C

EM Productions were incredible!! I love every second of the video that was created! Kiersten so beautifully captured such an amazing day. The video was so much better than I could have imagined!! I am so happy I decided to use a videographer and even more thankful I chose EM... Read More Productions! Thank you for paying attention to the details! I would def recommend their services for anyone in need of a videographer!

Awesome job!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Danielle K

Kiersten is such a sweet lady. She paid close attention to detail and quietly shot all of our important moments. She stayed close by the photographers and did not stress me out in any way, shape, or form (a lot of vendors do that so this was really awesome!). I really... Read More appreciated that because everything was so hectic that day, so it was nice to know that she had a solid plan and I didn't need to worry about anything. Every time I looked over at her during the wedding, she had a big smile on her face. She replied quickly to emails and met with me before hand to tell me how everything would work out. Overall, awesome job and great prices. I would 100% recommend her!

2017-05-29T18:18:19 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to spend the day with Danielle! The details throughout her day were so unique to their story, it was wonderful to be able to capture those memories on film for them for years to come!

Great experience... Exceeds expectarions

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 kathy k

It was a great experience working with EM Productions. Very professional and accommodating. We were in the fence about getting w videographer for our wedding so didn't need up booking u Tim last minute. I was lucky they were available for our wedding. I'm so glad we got... Read More one be used the night just flew by!! The 4 minute recap video was ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon. Excellent customer service. I would recommend EM Productions to anyone.

Incredible service!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Regan C

EM Productions was the vendor I chose for my Christmas-themed December wedding. I had heard of her availability and quality service through a friend! From the very beginning, I knew EM Productions would be great because of how accessible she made herself for contact and... Read More communication. Once it was definitive that EM Productions would be my videographer, she went right to work on getting to know exactly what I wanted in my wedding video and how she could make it happen. She was also very scheduled and timely, checking in with me several times before the wedding, asking for a copy of my wedding day itinerary, being in contact with my photographer so they could both capture the big moments of the day, and being the first of my vendors to arrive on the big day! After the wedding, the video was finished quickly and EM Productions was incredibly patient to work with me through any details I wanted edited in or out of the video. Delivery of the final video was quick as well! Working with this vendor made this area of my wedding easy and I did not have to worry about a thing! The final video of my wedding was beautiful and captured all of the moments that made my day special, so now I can relive those moments over again thanks to EM Productions! Would recommend EM Productions to anyone!

2017-05-29T18:20:08 Response from the vendor

Working with Regan and Casey was such a wonderful experience! Their love shown through the entire day, and it was so amazing to capture it on film for them!

One word: Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Michelle F

Getting a videographer for our wedding was a bit of a late add-on because we weren't sure if we could fit it in our budget. After reflecting on how much we wanted a video to look back on, we decided we had to make it work. I worked with Kiersten from start to finish - she... Read More responded quickly to my emails, explained the packages, and worked with us to fit her into our budget. A week or so before the wedding, we met face-to-face to go over the details of the day. She spent the WHOLE day with us and captured every beautiful moment - our 4 minute recap of the day was at my fingertips less than two weeks later so that we could relive the whole experience again. The full film came about two weeks after that. Excellent job getting all the special moments and editing it together. Thank you so much Kiersten for helping us capture this day! I cannot say enough about working with Kiersten and EM Productions - many many thanks!

A beautiful job well done.

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Sarah S

EM Productions filmed my wedding in late September of this year. Kiersten was easy to work with during the wedding day. Even better, she provided a beautiful 5-minute "preview clip" within a week after the wedding! I was shocked at her turn-around time. The film she put together... Read More was heartfelt, beautiful, and sentimental, but also showed the fun everyone was having. She even captured décor details that I didn't even get to see or notice during the day of! I haven't seen all the footage yet (that takes more time to turn-around and it's only been a week and a half), but I know that based on the preview, it will be gorgeous. I would highly recommend Kiersten and EM Productions -- easy to work with, beautiful product, quick turnaround, and well priced. Thank you, Kiersten, for a job well done!

Last minute change in plans!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Rachel N

I had not planned on getting a videographer for my wedding - and I had not budgeted for it! At the very last minute (about 1 month before the wedding) I had heard of a friend who recently had gotten married and lost ALL of her photos to corrupt files, and video was all she had.... Read More I got to thinking about capturing my day- and decided I needed a videographer last minute- and on a tight tight budget. Kiersten was the only videographer we found who TRUELY lived up to the advertisement, "Will work with any budget." We went for a minimal video, just ceremony and some of the reception (the big moments-introductions, cake cutting, etc.) Our video was perfect and we couldnt be more happy. Kiersten understood our minimalist vision, and was ready to work with us for whatever kind of video we wanted. She was kind, flexible, easy to work with, and so inconspicuous on our wedding day that most of our guests didnt even know we had a videographer until way after the wedding, when we shared our video with them. So glad I decided on a video- and so glad I found E&M productions

Springfield Country Club Corporate Event!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Kiersten and EM Productions for the grand opening of our Tavola outside bar. She was professional, efficient and produced high quality work. She also came to our rescue and provided still photography in addition to videography for our event... Read More when our photographer cancelled last minute. I highly recommend her services!

2017-05-29T18:10:49 Response from the vendor

We love working at Springfield Country Club! Their events are always amazing, and we can't wait to capture the next one with you!

Lauren, Oct 12 2013

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Kiersten S

EM productions covered our wedding day on October 12, 2013. Kiersten was so sweet and professional, she knew exactly what was important to us and made sure that she didn't miss a moment. We absolutely love our video, we can't stop watching it! We are so glad that we have our... Read More perfect day documented forever, thank you so much for that Kiersten!!!!

Fantastic Job!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Beth d

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about Kiersten’s work! From start to finish, she captured all of the special moments of the day. Even with VERY limited space in the church, she performed video magic and created a beautiful video of our ceremony.... Read More Kiersten covered every detail of the reception; from flowers and cake, to dinner and dancing, and everything in between! Our families and friends loved both the wedding trailer and full version of the video (even made my Dad cry, which is hard to do!). It’s easy to see that Kiersten is passionate about what she does, by the quality of her work. I give E&M Productions my stamp of approval and would recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer!