Is this your business? claim it now

Ely Brothers Photography

Columbus, OH

578 East Schreyer Place, Columbus, OH

creative and fun

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Erin Z

They have a great eye. They snapped all the right pics. They are fun, and everyone assumed they were friends of mine after they were in the photo booth pictures! I loved working with them the day of the wedding. I was frustrated by their lack of communication however before the wedding. I had to email them several times to ask details about the day of, and sometimes go no response. That is disappointing given the price. THE AWESOMEATIC was worth EVERY PENNY. I would recommend paying extra for the whole time!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Kathleen G

The Ely Brothers were awesome! I live out of town and they were extremely helpful in showing us their work. They also have an online contract/payment options/and forms for what shots you would like and the schedule for the day. They are laid back and went with the flow of the day capturing all of the little moments and details. They also take amazing pictures and do cool things with lighting. We loved their photo-journalistic style and their great shots. The price was right too and I hiiiighly recommend theme!

TO Ely Brothers Photography