Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle North/Lynnwood

(4)

Lynnwood, WA

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Let Us Help You Plan Your Perfect Wedding!

Have the wedding of your dreams by using our tropical garden atrium as the backdrop for your event. Whether it is for 30 people or 350, we will make sure your dreams come true. We are also a great choice for bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. Call us and schedule an appointment soon!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Hotel/Resort

20610 44th Avenue W, Lynnwood, WA

great place, great staff

9/05/2013 Rowena M

the staff has made my wedding really memorable. they were very accomodating and friendly

Wonderful reception!

7/28/2012 Robyn G

We had our wedding reception at the Embassy Suites in Lynnwood. From the moment I first walked into the atrium lobby, I knew this was the perfect spot. There is a beautiful waterfall and ponds with koi fish. We were able to take beautiful wedding photos in the atrium. Crystal, the wedding planner, was so helpful. She responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had and helped me plan the reception I was dreaming of. The food was amazing and we have received so many compliments from guests on how delicious everything tasted. Also, my husband and I were able to stay in a suite for free on our wedding night. This was such a nice, added bonus. The accommodations at the hotel were wonderful for our out of town guests. When staying at the hotel, there is a complimentary breakfast buffet and evening manager's reception. If you are looking for a reception spot, make sure to visit the Embassy Suites. You will fall in love just like we did!

Very pretty, but rude service

1/01/2012 Cortney H

I loved this location, but after booking cordinators very rude- no customer service.

Barbara & Shane Wade Wedding.

7/04/2011 Barbara B

I really loved my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in North Lynnwood. The staff were very polite, friendly and made you feel welcome. Crystal Pia was our wedding coordinator and she made sure that everything went off without a hitch. The food was delicious, the way they decorated was beautiful. I couldn't of asked for anything more.

Send Email