Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle North/Lynnwood

Lynnwood, WA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Let Us Help You Plan Your Perfect Wedding!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff, Transportation

20610 44th Avenue W, Lynnwood, WA

great place, great staff

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Rowena M

the staff has made my wedding really memorable. they were very accomodating and friendly

Wonderful reception!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Robyn G

We had our wedding reception at the Embassy Suites in Lynnwood. From the moment I first walked into the atrium lobby, I knew this was the perfect spot. There is a beautiful waterfall and ponds with koi fish. We were able to take beautiful wedding photos in the atrium. Crystal, the wedding planner, was so helpful. She responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had and helped me plan the reception I was dreaming of. The food was amazing and we have received so many compliments from guests on how delicious everything tasted. Also, my husband and I were able to stay in a suite for free on our wedding night. This was such a nice, added bonus. The accommodations at the hotel were wonderful for our out of town guests. When staying at the hotel, there is a complimentary breakfast buffet and evening manager's reception. If you are looking for a reception spot, make sure to visit the Embassy Suites. You will fall in love just like we did!

Very pretty, but rude service

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Cortney H

I loved this location, but after booking cordinators very rude- no customer service.

Barbara & Shane Wade Wedding.

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Barbara B

I really loved my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in North Lynnwood. The staff were very polite, friendly and made you feel welcome. Crystal Pia was our wedding coordinator and she made sure that everything went off without a hitch. The food was delicious, the way they decorated was beautiful. I couldn't of asked for anything more.

TO Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle North/Lynnwood