Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk - Downtown

San Antonio, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Beautiful Riverwalk Location

Our tasteful and elegant Majestic Ballroom is perfectly suited and customizable to your wedding of 75 - 500. Imagine you and your guests at the heart of the city with views of the Riverwalk and Downtown San Antonio. Your style and tastes, together with our experience and passion for events will create a wedding full of memories, and uniquely yours. Call us today at 210-424-6242 to begin your planning experience.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

125 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 mandy m

First of all, I just want to say this is definitely more than a five star rating. Our wedding turned out to be so elegant and incredibly stunning. We strived for a show stopping reception and that's exactly what we got times ten! From the very first time we walked into the... Read More hotel,we have never felt so welcomed. The Senior Event Coordinator, Joe Macias, greeted us and was so incredibly friendly, professional, attentive, and made us feel like family from the start. Every question we had he responded to us with a type of confidence that made me feel completely at ease and so excited and relieved to be working with such a brilliant mind. From then on, throughout the few months up to the actual date we never had to worry about a thing. Joe took care of everything for us. Every email we wrote or phone call, we always got a speedy response. The day we had our "food tasting", Joe and the staff, including the Chef, made that day so special and fun for us and our friends! It was SO amazing!! The food was delicious. My husband wanted seconds! The set up of everything was perfect. They strived for excellence and they definitely delivered. The hotel was great, but having to plan our wedding alongside Joe Macias, was just an absolute pleasure. Hands down he made our day one we will never forget. We've never had so many compliments from our guests about how amazing our wedding turned out to be. From the ballroom to the food it was perfection. All in all, we are so grateful and blessed to have come across such amazing people. So much gratitude and appreciation goes out to the staff of Embassy Suites and especially to Mr. Joe Macias. Thank you for a phenomenal job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend and encourage everyone to have their event here!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 8/16/2014

The Senior Banquet Coordinator is worth his weight in gold. He ensured the entire event (from planning through execution) went perfectly. The wedding hotel offered picturesque views and the chef provided a delicious menu. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Great value venue with rustic modern decor

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Jennie S

My wedding was back in June 2013. Half of family is from out of town (NY). Other half is from San Antonio. Found this venue to be a great place for many reasons. Was close to Riverwalk. So easy access to not only banquet hall, but to places to go for out of town guests. The... Read More hotel is well decorated. Went well with my wedding theme, rustic modern. The food is fantastic. I usually expect dry chicken or fish at weddings. This was not the case. The chefs who work at that hotel know what they are doing. The restaurant at the hotel (Luke's) is a John Besh restaurant. Foodies will love their fried oyster. The lobby has a hotel bar. The drinks are fantastic. The service was beyond my expectations. The event coordinator, Joe Macias, great guy to work with. A friendly hotel staff made the stay for my wedding party even better. Overall, you get great value at this place as a wedding venue. Great food, great place, and great service for a very reasonable price.

Very Good Place to Get Married!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 SERGIO L

Very Good Place to Get Married!!! Great service, excellent staff, and excellent quality overall… All for an affordable tag as compared to other venues on the Riverwalk.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Cristina M

I would recommend this venue with my eyes closed. We were spolied and very well taken care of. Everythings was great and the service was impecable.

TO Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk - Downtown