Emery's Buffalo Creek Weddings & Entertainment

Bellville, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Unforgettable Weddings and Events

Butterfly kisses, dandelion wishes... your dream is our mission. West Houston’s authentic wedding venue, a rustic yet refined winery located just outside Bellville, Texas. A scenic twenty four acres in the country with our stately waterfront gazebo is the perfect romantic setting to say your “I do's”. Your guests can sit by one of our grand Austin stone fireplaces to enjoy the magical evenings created under the starry night in the real countryside. Our winery with al fresco patios is adjoined to the semi outdoor venue that hosts small or large weddings, corporate events, private parties, live bands, and family reunions. We have many amenities along with various bridal packages to choose from to accommodate your needs. Great memories that last a lifetime begin here.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

10827 Hwy 36 , Bellville, TX (979) 865-0702

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Sara W

I do not have room here to say all the GREAT things I have to say about this Venue and Patti the owner! It is truly the most beautiful, incredible, gorgeous venue! Our wedding was stunning, more than we dreamed it would be! Patti and her team created an awesome day for us. The... Read More venue looked amazing with her floral designs and decor work! It was exactly what I wanted, but even better than I had imagined! Patti was super helpful through the entire process, and easy to work with. The venue is picturesque, grassy fields with large lake behind the ceremony site made for INCREDIBLE photos! Tucked away in Bellville, gets you out of the busy city life and helps you slow down and enjoy the simple beauties of the country. We live in Houston, so it was exactly what we wanted for our day! Truly a hidden gem and I promise if you choose to have your wedding here, you will be glad you did!

2017-06-21T22:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words - it was our pleasure serving you and your new husband for your very special day. That November night was sure a magical one! Patti ~ Emery's Buffalo Creek

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

Where can I start? Emery's Buffalo Creek is a lovely venue not far from Houston, yet feels like it is. The views are stunning and the venue is gorgeous. The staff helped me with all of my planning in the short time I had to plan. Everything looked amazing. Patti is awesome... Read More with flowers and suggestions. If you are in need of a beautiful, romantic wedding venue, reasonably priced, this is the place!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Taylor E

Emery's Buffalo Creek was a BEAUTIFUL place to say "I do". We had a breathtaking sunset ceremony followed by an indoor/outdoor reception and it was perfect! This venue has anything and everything you would ever want for a rustic feel. Patti and Ada were awesome to work with as... Read More well! They made sure everything was perfect and really treated us all like family. They were my favorite part! All in all, this is the perfect place with perfect people helping you along the way!