Emery's Buffalo Creek Weddings & Entertainment

Bellville, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Unforgettable Weddings and Events

Simply Incredible. Incredibly Simple... West Houston’s authentic wedding venue (35 min. from Katy), a rustic yet refined winery located just outside Bellville, Texas. A scenic twenty four acres in the country with our stately waterfront gazebo is the perfect romantic setting to say your “I do's”. Your guests can sit by one of our grand Austin stone fireplaces to enjoy the magical evenings created under the starry night in the real countryside. Our winery with al fresco patios is adjoined to the semi outdoor venue that hosts small or large weddings, corporate events, private parties, live bands, and family reunions. We have many amenities along with various bridal packages to choose from to accommodate your needs. Great memories that last a lifetime begins here.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

10827 Hwy 36, Bellville, TX (979) 865-0702
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Laura C

The Emery's are AMAZING and their venue is absolutely perfect! I was married at Emery's on February 17, 2018. I didn't have one worry on my wedding day. With a guest list of over 250 people, Patti and her team made sure every little detail was the way I wanted it. Backtrack to... Read More the day we booked Emery's as the venue for our big day...Katie, who ended up being our day of coordinator, gave us a tour of the entire facility. They have a full usable kitchen, bridal suite onsite (with full bath), grooms suite onsite, outdoor ceremony site (gazebo) that overlooks a gorgeous lake, multiple patios (covered and one with string lights), beautiful stone fireplaces that they will operate during your event if desired...the list goes on and on! Definitely a special place and unique venue. Another great thing about Emery's is that Patti, the owner, is also an amazing florist. Since she is familiar with her venue she is able to help you choose just the right amount of flowers for the space. All within very reasonable prices! And her assistant Rebecca is the sweetest lady. I showed them pictures of how I wanted the space decorated and everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! My guests were impressed with the entire facility. We even had fireworks over the lake with a sparkler exit! Options are endless at Emery's! I wish we could throw a party here every year! Thank you to the Emery's team for making my day EXTRA special :)

2018-03-23T10:52:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura for the kind words! We work hard to meet expectations and we are thrilled you were excited about yours before, during, and after! Emery's Buffalo Creek Winery Weddings & Event Venue loves to see happy brides and guests! Ya'll do need to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Sara W

I do not have room here to say all the GREAT things I have to say about this Venue and Patti the owner! It is truly the most beautiful, incredible, gorgeous venue! Our wedding was stunning, more than we dreamed it would be! Patti and her team created an awesome day for us. The... Read More venue looked amazing with her floral designs and decor work! It was exactly what I wanted, but even better than I had imagined! Patti was super helpful through the entire process, and easy to work with. The venue is picturesque, grassy fields with large lake behind the ceremony site made for INCREDIBLE photos! Tucked away in Bellville, gets you out of the busy city life and helps you slow down and enjoy the simple beauties of the country. We live in Houston, so it was exactly what we wanted for our day! Truly a hidden gem and I promise if you choose to have your wedding here, you will be glad you did!

2017-06-21T22:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words - it was our pleasure serving you and your new husband for your very special day. That November night was sure a magical one! Patti ~ Emery's Buffalo Creek

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Katy C

Recently, I got a chance to come out here for a family wedding. It was my favorite wedding to attend in a long time. To start with, the setting is beautiful. You are outside the big city and the view is spectacular. Gorgeous lake onsite and the gazebo is a perfect backdrop.... Read More However, the real joy was the reception. Beautiful rustic bar with the greatest bartenders. Lovely tabletops and space for dancing. Overall, the wedding and reception were just lovely. The staff was on point and made the whole experience beyond smooth. Definitely recommending the site to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

Where can I start? Emery's Buffalo Creek is a lovely venue not far from Houston, yet feels like it is. The views are stunning and the venue is gorgeous. The staff helped me with all of my planning in the short time I had to plan. Everything looked amazing. Patti is awesome... Read More with flowers and suggestions. If you are in need of a beautiful, romantic wedding venue, reasonably priced, this is the place!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Taylor E

Emery's Buffalo Creek was a BEAUTIFUL place to say "I do". We had a breathtaking sunset ceremony followed by an indoor/outdoor reception and it was perfect! This venue has anything and everything you would ever want for a rustic feel. Patti and Ada were awesome to work with as... Read More well! They made sure everything was perfect and really treated us all like family. They were my favorite part! All in all, this is the perfect place with perfect people helping you along the way!

Patti Emanuel

I am a Mom of 5 and Grandma of 5 and married 31 years. Lover of family, coffee & wine, nature, and all things flowers & weddings! I spend most day at the desk either planning or emailing with Brides! Who doesn’t love weddings? Especially today when you can have more fun than ever making memories! As a florist doing hundreds of weddings all over Texas – it was time for us to settle down and we found the perfect place here in Bellville, TX. Helping brides with their dream wedding is what I enjoy most and I love that each bride adds their own signature element to their day! ~ Patti