Emery's Catering

Rhode Island, Eastern Massachusetts & Eastern Connecticut

Premier Wedding Caterer

Premier wedding caterers, corporate event caterers, and social event catering services for all of Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts. Emery's Catering has been the caterer of choice for over 40 years and that's why we know that every event must be given our complete attention.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, Italian, Latin American, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Rhode Island, Eastern Massachusetts & Eastern Connecticut (401) 725-5680

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kayla A

We cannot say enough about Liz and the entire team at Emery's. They went above and beyond to make sure our day went as planned. And as a result it turned out even better then we could have imagined. From the taste, quality and timeliness the food, it was all tremendous. The... Read More waiters and bartenders were very friendly, attentive and offered fantastic service both behind the bar and during cocktail hour passing hour-devours and our signature drinks. We had an issue with the delivery from the furniture company we used and Liz took charge and confronted them multiple times and resolved the issue by reaching out to another company to get the tables we needed. She acted as if it was her own wedding. I found about this afterwards and we are so thankful that Liz was there to handle it and come up with a solution so quickly. When the furniture company finally did show up, the Emery's team quickly switched out the bar and a few things without anyone even noticing. We are so happy we chose to work with Emery's and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kelly L

I recently got married on June 4 at he providence g and used emerys for my caterer. Everything about emerys highly exceeded my expectations. From planning all the details with Liz to how everything came together the day of the wedding was more than I could have asked for. All... Read More our guests raved about the delicious food and professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend emerys to anyone in need of an exceptional catering service

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Emma S

Liz was so wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding from seven hours away can be quite daunting, but working with Liz made it easy and basically care-free. Liz answered my MANY questions throughout our year and six months of planning and consistently went above and beyond. Liz... Read More spent so much time with us during our tasting, answering questions and running through the day. She also sent over a list of questions about a month before the wedding, ensuring that we left no stone unturned. I can’t imagine a better person to help us coordinate our big day. The decorations were placed perfectly and it was awesome to have such a huge help so that we could just enjoy our big day! Everything was exactly the way that we wanted it to be set up, leaving no reasons to stress during the lead up time. The food and drinks were wonderful! The appetizers were plentiful and everything tasted delicious. Emery’s prices, food, drinks and service were unbeatable.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Laura M

Emery's catered our wedding two weeks ago at the Botanical Center (in RW Park) and it was just perfect! THANK YOU!!! I can't say enough good things about their professionalism, friendliness, and no-fuss approach. Thanks to Liz Silver and her team, we were able to relax and enjoy... Read More our wedding day with no stress. They even saved some appetizers for us while we were taking photos! Every detail we asked for was thoughtfully done, and they were much more reasonable in terms of price than pretty much everyone else in the area. In a confusing market, do yourself a favor and hire Emery's!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Amanda M

Emery's did an amazing job catering our wedding at The Towers. Liz is awesome. She is super responsive, flexible, and willing to work within your budget to design your dream wedding menu. The prices are amazing compared to other caterers and multiple guests commented on how good... Read More the food was. The linens and plates were provided. We were able to purchase our own alcohol and pay for the bar services. My uncle actually said, "the braised beef was so tender you could have clapped and it would have fallen off the bone". Liz helped us with the table orders, the seating, and was just overall super helpful in the process which is stressful and confusing when you have never done it before. I would recommend Emery's to anyone planning a wedding or event requiring catering. I would also like to note that I have attended weddings where Emery's catered and it was also amazing. Thanks Liz and Emery's team for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Alayna W

I can not say enough good things about Liz and her team. They did our wedding at Linden Place and they blew us away! The service they provided from the beginning of planning to the end of the night far exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Megan M

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Emery’s Catering. From start to finish, ideas to plans to the big day- they helped make our wedding day perfect. The food was one of our most important wishes for our day, we knew we wanted it to be delicious and fun-... Read More and Emery’s delivered! They took our breakfast-for-dinner idea and ran with it! The food was awesome, our guests loved every last bite!. In addition to our food, Emery’s took on the responsibility of setting up our venue. We wanted our big day to set a tone of “comfy cozy” and truly represent us! We had very specific ideas, wants and wishes. Emery’s carefully followed all of my expectations and where they were allowed creative liberties, well it's like they read my mind! All of our décor was perfectly set up, it was truly our vision come to life- all thanks to them! Their team based efforts are easy to see, they were working within a tight time crunch and if there was any issue at all, we were not aware. The day ran so smoothly! We are so grateful to have found Emery’s- a truly wonderful, compassionate catering company who takes the time to get to know and understand you as a couple and brings your visions to life in the most effortless way! Thank you so much for all of your time, effort, ideas, suggestions, listening and most of all the magic you helped to create on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kristin S

I would 100% recommend Emery's Catering. It was a great value and the service and food were amazing. We got many compliments on the food, especially the apps and the filet! We got our cake through the bakery they partner with as well and it was delicious! Liz was super easy to... Read More work with too!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Julie C

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious food and beyond reasonably priced. We worked with Liz and she was quick to respond to any questions that we had. They provided the linens and set up everything for us, as well as broke it down and packed it up at the end of the night.... Read More Through out the whole night everyone was very friendly and helpful. But most important, everyone LOVED the food.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Melissa R

We met with a few wedding caterer's and Emery's was by far the right choice for us. The food was delicious and they had a great selection to choose from. Our guests loved the food and the service! We also had a few special dietary needs and they were so accommodating of... Read More everyone. Liz, their event coordinator, was so responsive it put even an anxious bride-to-be at ease. She was very clear and reliable with all her communication which is a huge plus for any vendor in this business. One option that's becoming popular these days is bringing in your own liquor. This was such a great budget saving option and Emery's was happy to accommodate and really helped us out in figuring out what and how much to get. Overall we got so much food for our buck. It went a long way! We loved our experience with Emery's and so did our guests!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren M

Emery was great from start to finish! They were so easy to plan a wedding with, especially from across the country!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kate B

Emery's is amazing! We had them for our 9/18 wedding at Blithewold and I can't say enough great things about them! The food was excellent, the appetizer spread was endless and it was all at a very very reasonable price! Liz Silver , their coordinator is awesome, she responded to... Read More my emails immediately and was so helpful. I would highly recommend Emery's to anyone for their wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Nick H

Overall very good experience and we would use them again. No real complaints at all. Food was great as was the staff.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kevin B

We used Emery Catering for our wedding at Glen Manor in May 2016. I have no complaints about their service. The provided appetizers, a meal and open bar. The food was the best wedding food i've had and the timing for everything was perfect. Elizabeth was easy to communicate... Read More with and very knowledgable. I would use them again without a doubt.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Samantha B

Elizabeth was amazing! She made our day flawless and was available during the planning process whenever we needed her. She was flexible throughout the process, and was always smiling! We got so many compliments on the food, and she did a great job working with all of the... Read More vendors. We would recommend Emery's to anyone, and cannot wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Elisa H

We had hoped to use Emery’s for our family wedding celebration in Boston. We requested a quote and our initial contact was very cordial. All of our subsequent email correspondence from the events coordinator, however, was neither friendly nor accommodating. When we decided to... Read More not use Emery's for our (minimal) bar service, Emery's coordinator told us they wouldn’t cater our event anymore. Only at that time did she tell us that they had a minimum per head. They made no attempt to ask if we’d like to reconsider the bar, they just sent us an email saying our event was no longer worth it for them. We were open to increasing our budget, but ultimately we chose not to use them because of the way we were treated. We felt strongly that Emery's didn't want our business.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

We were disappointed by the meals and some other issues at a wedding we just attended at the Towers. The filets were dry and very well done, the salmon was dry. The ravioli was the best entree. The best part of the meal was the green beans and the squash. We brought our... Read More steaks home to the dog. The other issues were not enough ice, mixers and minimal hors d'oeuvres (except for the pulled pork sliders)

2016-07-24T00:19:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! The Filet Mignon and Salmon, both we typically cook on the medium/medium rare side, was cooked to this temperature by request. We understand that it is traditional, especially for the Filet, to be cooked less but we do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Rachael S

Went above and beyond to make sure we were happy

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Abigail C

Amazing service, delicious food, attentive staff, and a very affordable price! I am so glad we went with Emery's, Elizabeth Silver made things easy and minimized stress. Everyone was absolutely raving about the food and we were able to cater to everyone's needs. They were there... Read More to set up tables nice and early so we could decorate, they broke everything down completely, and were helpful and professional to my guests. I would give a 6/5 if it were possible!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Brandon H

First thing's first: the coordinator at Emery, Elizabeth Silver, is an absolute pleasure to work with and we cannot recommend this caterer enough. We have not even had our wedding yet, but no other vendor, catering or otherwise, has put us at ease like Emery has--they are... Read More willing to work with you to get you what you want while being mindful of budget. If you are in the process of deciding on a caterer, look no further. Elizabeth is responsive and seems to be there at all hours to answer any of your questions and concerns (other caterers and vendors took weeks to respond to emails and calls..) and makes you feel like your wedding is important, not just one of their many. She has helped us through understanding the logistics and flow of the day down to the smallest detail. She has that "I've got this, you do not need to worry" attitude that every bride wants while planning their wedding. The food we got the chance to test out was delicious and we can't wait to write a review about how amazing it is our wedding and how much the guests love it!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Robyn R

I cannot tell you how wonderful Emery's Catering is! In large part, their greatness comes from Liz. No request, question, or desire is too big or too small. She goes over and above every single time. She is a wedding rock star! But, what is a wedding without awesome food?... Read More Their food is incredible! Their statler chicken breast with parmesan peppercorn sauce is simply the best chicken we've ever had! It wasn't even really a contender until we tried it- simply amazing. And, everyone we dealt with from Liz to the chef to everyone in between were awesome!

So Blessed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Ofelia P

I cannot thank Emery’s Catering enough for their amazing team! I highly recommend Liz; she is very professional, patient, accommodating, and was so nice to work with throughout the wedding planning. Liz, TJ and the wait staff provided fantastic catering services for our wedding... Read More at The Towers at Narragansett! Our guests are still raving about the food and dessert table, it was DELICIOUS! The wait staff was so thoughtful to walk downstairs, with h’oeuvres, to make sure the bridal party was included during cocktail hour. If you want fantastic service and food, I highly recommend Emery’s Catering! Thank you for all the great memories!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kaitlyn D

Emery’s Catering is amazing. 1st off they are so reasonably priced. My husband and I were paying for the wedding ourselves so we met with a few caterers before deciding on Emery’s. And they were by far the better choice. Liz Silver was so easy going and the best to work with.... Read More I’d shoot her an email and she’d respond quickly. She asked all the right questions to help plan my event. The day of Liz was there! She made sure all my decorations were placed in the right spot and everything we discussed with setup, linens, etc. was done exactly as discussed. She also helped gather us for the Reception Entrance. She made me feel confident that the day was going to run smoothly. Food, it was delicious. It was hot, pretty, and yummy! My husband and I made sure we sat down to eat. So good! We had a few “picky” eaters that I was nervous about, and they came up to me and said how good it was. The bar service was on point! We saw friends a few weekends after and they thought the servers and bartenders were super friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Emery’s Catering. Liz and her team nailed it!!! -Kaitlyn

Delicious and seamless!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Monica B

Easy to work with, great execution and amazing food. Highest recommendation!

Emory's killed it!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Cynthia R

I have never heard people rant about how great wedding food was this much and it was for MY wedding! That is such a great feeling. Elizabeth was so helpful and did such a great job. She answered my tireless questions, handled the setup situation we had in our venue and the... Read More special food needs that some of our guests had. Plus I loved that they had so many different bar-tending options. So happy that I chose them. Almost a month later and I am still getting compliments from guests. My only complaint is that I never got any appetizers. Not sure why.