Emery's Catering

Rhode Island, Eastern Massachusetts & Eastern Connecticut

Premier Wedding Caterer

Premier wedding caterers, corporate event caterers, and social event catering services for all of Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts. Emery's Catering has been the caterer of choice for over 40 years and that's why we know that every event must be given our complete attention.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, Italian, Latin American, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Rhode Island, Eastern Massachusetts & Eastern Connecticut (401) 725-5680

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kayla A

We cannot say enough about Liz and the entire team at Emery's. They went above and beyond to make sure our day went as planned. And as a result it turned out even better then we could have imagined. From the taste, quality and timeliness the food, it was all tremendous. The... Read More waiters and bartenders were very friendly, attentive and offered fantastic service both behind the bar and during cocktail hour passing hour-devours and our signature drinks. We had an issue with the delivery from the furniture company we used and Liz took charge and confronted them multiple times and resolved the issue by reaching out to another company to get the tables we needed. She acted as if it was her own wedding. I found about this afterwards and we are so thankful that Liz was there to handle it and come up with a solution so quickly. When the furniture company finally did show up, the Emery's team quickly switched out the bar and a few things without anyone even noticing. We are so happy we chose to work with Emery's and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kelly L

I recently got married on June 4 at he providence g and used emerys for my caterer. Everything about emerys highly exceeded my expectations. From planning all the details with Liz to how everything came together the day of the wedding was more than I could have asked for. All... Read More our guests raved about the delicious food and professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend emerys to anyone in need of an exceptional catering service

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Emma S

Liz was so wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding from seven hours away can be quite daunting, but working with Liz made it easy and basically care-free. Liz answered my MANY questions throughout our year and six months of planning and consistently went above and beyond. Liz... Read More spent so much time with us during our tasting, answering questions and running through the day. She also sent over a list of questions about a month before the wedding, ensuring that we left no stone unturned. I can’t imagine a better person to help us coordinate our big day. The decorations were placed perfectly and it was awesome to have such a huge help so that we could just enjoy our big day! Everything was exactly the way that we wanted it to be set up, leaving no reasons to stress during the lead up time. The food and drinks were wonderful! The appetizers were plentiful and everything tasted delicious. Emery’s prices, food, drinks and service were unbeatable.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Crystal B

I cannot say enough great things about Liz from Emery's Catering. From day one she was always super responsive and informative. After our tasting we booked them right away. The food is delicious and prices extremely fair. I work in the wedding industry and I know that most... Read More venues have a wedding coordinator but Liz really felt like our own personal wedding planner. We had many questions throughout our year engagement and she answered everything right away. She is completely on top of everything. She set up all of our decor for us on the day of the wedding and it was exactly what we envisioned. Our guests are still complimenting us about the dinner. Everything was served in a timely matter which I was nervous about with the amount of guests we had. (I've gone to many weddings where dinner service takes over 2 hours and I feel like that's too long, she had all the courses out within an hour.) I can't get over how good the passed apps were at cocktail hour to the point that I wish I could go to a restaurant and order it all again. Also, everyone enjoyed our open bar and there was never a long line. The bartenders got drinks out quickly and everyone had a fantastic time. Liz & the team at Emery's was a very important part of our wedding and we are so thankful that we found them. I highly recommend them for any event you are planning!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jim D

Emery's was very easy to deal with throughout the process which made our lives much easier with all the planning going on. They gave us an excellent selection of options to accommodate all of our guests, and everyone loved the food. I would definitely recommend them for any... Read More catering event.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Aja W

You simply cannot go wrong with Emery's Catering! We received rave reviews on how delicious the food was - which is usually a rarity at weddings. Also, Liz is the shining star of this operation as she knows her stuff inside and out and is super responsive (no matter how many... Read More questions/concerns you may have). If you're looking for great food, solid customer service and a pleasant group of people to work with all at a fair price, Emery's is surely the way to go.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kathleen C

Emerys was everything we hoped for and more. From the day we booked to the day of the ceremony, Liz went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and stress free. Her team is so centered on making your day perfect for YOU, and we couldn't have asked for a better catering... Read More team. They even brought out appetizers to us during pictures so we were fed :) Amazing prices, product, and people :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Gloria T

I can't say enough good things about Emery's. Planning a wedding from thousands of miles away (we live in CA and are from, and chose to get married, in CT) was overwhelming at times, but not when it came to the catering. Liz made the process seamless and easy for us, and for... Read More that we are so grateful. Prior to our wedding (and even after the wedding when she checked in to see how everything went), Liz was communicative and prompt in her responses. On the day of, the coordinator, Katie, was incredible. I provided a picture of the centerpieces ahead of time, and when I arrived at the venue, everything looked perfect - more beautiful than anything I could've imagined. For dessert, we used a different vendor (my mom's friend owns a bakery), so I left all the desserts in the on-site bridal suite, and again, Katie's work was unbelievable. She made our dessert table look flawless and beautiful. Throughout the night, all of the staff went above and beyond to make sure that everyone had a great day, and all of our guests have told us that all of the food was amazing. So many of them also told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and I believe a large part of that is due to the atmosphere that Emery's created, the way their staff treated everyone and the food and service provided. We did not hear one negative thing. Finally, the price for the services provided were unlike any other place we found. For far, far less than every other caterer we looked at, our guests were able to enjoy multiple passed appetizers, a delicious buffet, coffee service and a four-hour open bar. We feel really lucky to have found Emery's due to the prices, the quality of service and how delicious all of the food was. I really couldn't have imagined a more perfect day and I feel so much of that feeling is due in part to the work that Katie and the rest of the team did. Thank you, Emery's, for everything. We are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kara C

Everything was fantastic! Elizabeth and her team were amazing. We got so many compliments on the food and staff!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kimberly G

The food was excellent!!! I was able to customize my meal choice. Liz and her staff was amazing to work with. Emery's was responsive, professional and kept us all calm every step of the way! I'd recommend them to anyone hosting an event!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda B

Emery's did an amazing job. They were super easy to work with and flexible in allowing me to create a custom menu for my wedding. Whenever I needed to get into contact with Liz, she would respond promptly and was always happy to help! On the day of, the staff was incredibly... Read More helpful and efficient in setting up not only the tables, but the decorations as well! The food tasted amazing, and all my guests were raving about it. Lastly, the service itself was flawless. Oh, and did I mention that they are also super reasonably priced? I definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Amy J

Great all in one vendor. Liz was great to deal with!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda L

Liz with emerys catering was amazing! She thought of things that had completely slipped my mind, helped us make decisions on linen colors and set up when we just weren't sure and incredibly repsonsive!! Every time I speak to someone who attended the wedding they cannot stop... Read More talking about how delicious the food was! Everything was ready on time and they were incredible accommodating with budget and allergy concerns! I will never use another catering company again! Strongly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Laura M

Emery's catered our wedding two weeks ago at the Botanical Center (in RW Park) and it was just perfect! THANK YOU!!! I can't say enough good things about their professionalism, friendliness, and no-fuss approach. Thanks to Liz Silver and her team, we were able to relax and enjoy... Read More our wedding day with no stress. They even saved some appetizers for us while we were taking photos! Every detail we asked for was thoughtfully done, and they were much more reasonable in terms of price than pretty much everyone else in the area. In a confusing market, do yourself a favor and hire Emery's!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Amanda M

Emery's did an amazing job catering our wedding at The Towers. Liz is awesome. She is super responsive, flexible, and willing to work within your budget to design your dream wedding menu. The prices are amazing compared to other caterers and multiple guests commented on how good... Read More the food was. The linens and plates were provided. We were able to purchase our own alcohol and pay for the bar services. My uncle actually said, "the braised beef was so tender you could have clapped and it would have fallen off the bone". Liz helped us with the table orders, the seating, and was just overall super helpful in the process which is stressful and confusing when you have never done it before. I would recommend Emery's to anyone planning a wedding or event requiring catering. I would also like to note that I have attended weddings where Emery's catered and it was also amazing. Thanks Liz and Emery's team for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Alayna W

I can not say enough good things about Liz and her team. They did our wedding at Linden Place and they blew us away! The service they provided from the beginning of planning to the end of the night far exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Megan M

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Emery’s Catering. From start to finish, ideas to plans to the big day- they helped make our wedding day perfect. The food was one of our most important wishes for our day, we knew we wanted it to be delicious and fun-... Read More and Emery’s delivered! They took our breakfast-for-dinner idea and ran with it! The food was awesome, our guests loved every last bite!. In addition to our food, Emery’s took on the responsibility of setting up our venue. We wanted our big day to set a tone of “comfy cozy” and truly represent us! We had very specific ideas, wants and wishes. Emery’s carefully followed all of my expectations and where they were allowed creative liberties, well it's like they read my mind! All of our décor was perfectly set up, it was truly our vision come to life- all thanks to them! Their team based efforts are easy to see, they were working within a tight time crunch and if there was any issue at all, we were not aware. The day ran so smoothly! We are so grateful to have found Emery’s- a truly wonderful, compassionate catering company who takes the time to get to know and understand you as a couple and brings your visions to life in the most effortless way! Thank you so much for all of your time, effort, ideas, suggestions, listening and most of all the magic you helped to create on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kristin S

I would 100% recommend Emery's Catering. It was a great value and the service and food were amazing. We got many compliments on the food, especially the apps and the filet! We got our cake through the bakery they partner with as well and it was delicious! Liz was super easy to... Read More work with too!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Julie C

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious food and beyond reasonably priced. We worked with Liz and she was quick to respond to any questions that we had. They provided the linens and set up everything for us, as well as broke it down and packed it up at the end of the night.... Read More Through out the whole night everyone was very friendly and helpful. But most important, everyone LOVED the food.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Melissa R

We met with a few wedding caterer's and Emery's was by far the right choice for us. The food was delicious and they had a great selection to choose from. Our guests loved the food and the service! We also had a few special dietary needs and they were so accommodating of... Read More everyone. Liz, their event coordinator, was so responsive it put even an anxious bride-to-be at ease. She was very clear and reliable with all her communication which is a huge plus for any vendor in this business. One option that's becoming popular these days is bringing in your own liquor. This was such a great budget saving option and Emery's was happy to accommodate and really helped us out in figuring out what and how much to get. Overall we got so much food for our buck. It went a long way! We loved our experience with Emery's and so did our guests!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren M

Emery was great from start to finish! They were so easy to plan a wedding with, especially from across the country!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kate B

Emery's is amazing! We had them for our 9/18 wedding at Blithewold and I can't say enough great things about them! The food was excellent, the appetizer spread was endless and it was all at a very very reasonable price! Liz Silver , their coordinator is awesome, she responded to... Read More my emails immediately and was so helpful. I would highly recommend Emery's to anyone for their wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Nick H

Overall very good experience and we would use them again. No real complaints at all. Food was great as was the staff.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kevin B

We used Emery Catering for our wedding at Glen Manor in May 2016. I have no complaints about their service. The provided appetizers, a meal and open bar. The food was the best wedding food i've had and the timing for everything was perfect. Elizabeth was easy to communicate... Read More with and very knowledgable. I would use them again without a doubt.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Samantha B

Elizabeth was amazing! She made our day flawless and was available during the planning process whenever we needed her. She was flexible throughout the process, and was always smiling! We got so many compliments on the food, and she did a great job working with all of the... Read More vendors. We would recommend Emery's to anyone, and cannot wait to work with them again!