Over 16 years capturing beautiful memories.

We are a husband/wife team who love documenting one of the most important days in a couple's life. By now, you may have already heard that the day goes by in the blink of an eye, and this is so true! Emilio (the photographer) and I (Maria/videographer/consultant) work hard to ensure that we capture all those special moments and details that will take you back and reminisce on such an important occasion. We offer photography only collections, videography only collections, and collections that include both services. In addition, we also provide photo booth services.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Katy, TX Texas and beyond! (832) 279-4411

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Faizah P

My daughter decided she wanted to have a last minute wedding, and the race was on!!! I joined three online bridal groups and started the hunt for vendors. I sounded the alarm, in those groups, that I needed a photographer last minute, reasonably priced, and who was willing to... Read More work with us since this was more a pop up wedding, instead of a full shebang wedding. Emilio Vazquez and wife Maria to the rescue!! Upon first contact Maria was very sweet and professional. She was very patient, answered all of my questions, and worked out a package that fit our needs, for a small, family wedding at our home. On the day of the wedding, Emilio and Maria showed up promptly at the contracted time. They perused our home to get a feel for the place, set up their cameras, and got all of the equipment ready. They did all of this in a very quiet manner, so they were not in the way of other vendors setting up. Once the wedding was over, they organized the 25 guests to take a series of photos with the couple and their families and friends. They showed us who stood where and even how to stand and place our hands properly. I am was happy, because I usually look awkward in photos with my arms dangling randomly, so this was a huge help! After the family photos, they took the couple out of the yard and into the grassy field behind our home to capture more shots. We contracted them for 2 hours. When the 2 hours was up, the bride and groom where eating. Emilio and Maria just saw quietly and waited for them to finish their meal, so they could get get shots of the couple cutting the cake, which was after dinner. I was blown away, because they stayed overtime to make sure they got every single shot. According to the contract, they could have easily packed up, and run out of the door! But they stayed to the end, showing the utmost patience and professionalism DELIVERY DAY They told me it would take a week for the photos to me via a private link online. Four days later, the link arrived. One look at the pics and I was OVER THE MOON with glee. The photos turned out beautifully!!!! The Vasquezs' technical skills are are as good as their customer service. I am still awaiting the video, as that takes more time to edit, but I am confident, based on the photos that the video will be just as awesome. We have another wedding on the horizon, and I am already in talks with EV Photography to come and work their magic again! THANK YOU EMILIO AND MARIA for your patience, professionalism, and a job well done!! See you again soon!!!

Emilio Vazquez

I've always loved art...I started with abstract drawing in middle school which got me into the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts here in Houston; this is where photography became my passion. I feel very lucky to have learned about photography back in the film era because it gave me the tools to really understand lighting, color and composition. I started shooting weddings over 16 years ago when getting it right the first time was the only choice since we used film; my love for technology has come in handy in the always changing world of photography.