Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

2910 Vickie Dr, Del City, OK (405) 514-0004

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 megan r

loved the pictures! very friendly and professional. we met Emily at a bridal show and her pictures were amazing! She showed up on time and was very professional. she told us where to stand and how to pose but it felt natural. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 crystal e

Emily Avila is a true professional. She really considered important things and genuinely cared about making the photos memorable, creative and timeless.Great work Emily and I'd recommend everyone to her if you're in search for quality and artistic ideas. She made our wedding... Read More pictures amazing!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 michelle d

I was super happy with my pictures and could not have asked for a more amazing photographer. She was professional and outgoing at the same time. Our pictures came out amazing! I look forward to hiring her for all my photography needs.

Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 7/20/2014

My wife and I used Emily Avila photography after interviewing many photographers . We chose Emily Avila photography after reviewing her portfolios and after we saw that she is the exclusive photographer for David's Bridal here in Oklahoma City area . We were very happy with our... Read More photographs . We highly recommend her !

Breathtaking Photography

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Jessica M

Emily Avila Photography was hands down the best decision we made throughout our wedding planing. From our first initial meeting to having the photos in our hands, Emily had such love and professionalism for the business. She truly gets to know her clients and it absolutely shows... Read More in her work. The pictures from our wedding are absolutely breathtaking. My advice to any bride is to realize that your ceremony and reception will go by so much faster than you want it to or ever expected it to. You'll be longing to go back to those special moments with the person you love the most. Thanks to Emily, I go back to that moment every day when I see our amazing photos throughout our home. Emily Avila Photography is a choice every bride must make for their wedding. There will be absolutely no regrets.

Amazing pictures,amazing memories

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

We had the best experience with her.She was very good at what she does.Not only did we have some amazing pictures,but amazing memories.I promise you will not be disappointed,time well spent,as well as the money...Hands down best experience.Thank you

Engagement Pictures

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Megan V

After visiting with many photographers, and a lot of research, we chose Emily Avila Photography to capture all of our special moments. We decided for all that we wanted to be captured, she was the best for our money. She made sure to keep in touch, as much as necessary. We... Read More received our engagement pictures very fast, and fell in love. It was hard to decide which ones we liked most! We were recently married almost three weeks ago and are just as excited to see the wonderful work she does. We will be more than satisfied!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Lara H

I am so excited to see our photos. We got married Feb. 1, 2014 and our photographer was great, So happy and we definitely plan on using Portraits by Emily again in the future!