Emily Duncan, Officiant

I am available to travel.

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Lexington, KY I am available to travel. (859) 982-9338

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Tammie N

My wife and I loved Emily from the moment we met her! She met with us and asked us questions about how we met, our relationship, our individual likes and personalities. She not only seemed to genuinely care about us but in turn made a customized ceremony just for us. She not... Read More only went out of her way to answer every question quickly but also went above and beyond to help with our wording, reading selections and much more. She was there every step of the way, from the late night emails, the whole planning, the rehearsal, and of course the ceremony! Someone lost our wedding ceremony video and she even offered to "redo" our ceremony at a park or something of our choice, and although we didn't do that, we are so grateful that she would even offer. She has a caring heart and compassionate soul. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her. She became not only our officiant but our lifelong friend.

Emily Duncan is WONDERFUL!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Briana N

Emily Duncan was the most amazing officiant we could have chosen!!! We wanted a non-denominational officiant that was personable and easy going. For those of you that don't know it is quite difficult to find a non-denominational officiant that will perform a non-religious... Read More ceremony and so we were worried we wouldn't be able to find anyone! But...the second we started talking to Emily we knew she was the perfect officiant for us!!!!! She was absolutely wonderful, professional, organized, and truly makes you feel like you are the only bride she has at the time! She does whatever is necessary to make you feel totally and completely comfortable with the ceremony and I loved that she gave us examples of each part of the ceremony because we had no idea whatsoever how things were "supposed" to go. With that being said she also helps you to personalize the ceremony in every way you can imagine and our ceremony felt completely unique, personal, and just what we wanted. And Emily Duncan made that possible. If you are looking for the perfect officiant that will cater to your every want and need then Emily is the officiant for you!!! You will not regret choosing her.

A JOY to work with

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Tracy S

Emily took our entire initial meeting (9 month prior) and worked it into our ceremony. She gave it such a personal touch which made the entire audience laugh and cry at the same time. She is professional, courteous, helpful, and easy to work with. We could not have asked for... Read More a better officiant for our wonderful wedding day. HIGHLY recommend her services!!