Fine Art Wedding Photography

Emily Johnson’s team focuses on the experience of the wedding day, rather than the traditional process of picture-taking. The experiential approach fuses fine art photography with photojournalism to create a very genuine, vibrant fine art album that is as unique as each couple.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Milwaukee, WI (414) 708-7441
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Mandy M

I knew the minute I sat down with Emily for coffee at Starbucks that I wanted her to be the photographer at our wedding! Her work is absolutely stunning! She puts a lot of thought and creativity into the shots she takes, and she also helped keep me calm and worry free the day of... Read More the wedding! I would highly recommend Emily for your wedding photographer!

AMAZING!!!! :)

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Katie B

Emily Johnson Photography is absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with Emily it was obvious that she was the perfect to person to capture our wedding day. Both she and Jacqueline were easy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Emily's bubbly... Read More and engaging personality made the entire process from first meeting, to engagement photos, wedding day and album choosing a joy! I would highly recommend Emily and her staff to be there for you on you special day!

Awesome photography

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Chantel H

From day one, Emily and Jason were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are active duty military stationed on different sides of the country but Emily and Jason met with us via skype and worked with us every way possible! The pictures that Jason took are absolutely... Read More outstanding. Can't wait to see the final product!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Kelsey S

We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos. Emily was really fun to work with, keeping everyone calm and relaxed on the day of the wedding. She had great ideas for picture locations and made sure that everything was running on schedule. We had our wedding photos about 4 weeks... Read More after the wedding and felt like they told the story of our special day perfectly. Highly recommended!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Anna P

Emily and Jackie did an amazing job on our wedding day! I have never felt so comfortable in front of a camera! Emily's flexibility with style and great ability to frame a shot make amazing pictures. Very highly recommended.

Spectacular

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Katie Z

Emily and her partner Jackie did the photography for our wedding and did a fantastic job. Their vision was outstanding.

Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Ashlie K

Emily is great to work with. She is patient and has a lot of ideas for great pictures. I had a slight issue with how my face was tilted during our engagement pictures and she watched out for that during the wedding day photos. Additionally, we had a family emergency at the... Read More ceremony and she was able to calm me down and kept stressing that we were right on schedule.

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Juana M

My photographer was Jason Eiting from Emily Johnson Photography. Although I have yet to see our pictures (my wedding was just 3 weeks ago), I had a wonderful photographer. He provided excellent service. He is very detailed and that was helpful since I am also. A couple of... Read More days before the wedding we discussed what pictures I would like to have. He was very flexible and he let us have fun. I would recommend him and Emily Johnson Photography.

Emily was knowledgeable, helpful, and personal!

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Alyssa B

Emily Johnson did the photography throughout the day on my wedding day. She was very good about casually making sure that we staying on time for everything (even doing little things that had nothing to do with photography, like reminding the reception av guys to start our... Read More slideshow during dessert!). She took beautiful pictures and managed to capture the small details of special moments. I love that she doesn't take traditional formal pictures and leave it at that. There were many action shots throughout the day and I do not regret a penny we spent with her!

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 lIZ H

Our photographer was very professional. WE got some very unique pictures. He took all of the pictures we requested him to.

Spectacular Photos!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Kimmy H

Emily and Jason did our wedding. They were amazing!! Not only did she capture great moments but Emily helped when we were getting ready with advice! The guys had Jason before the wedding and they liked him too. They were both really quick with taking pictures and kept things... Read More moving! We left the dance to take night shots and it took <10 minutes which we really appreciated. I would highly recommend them!! Great photos and very nice and professional the entire day.