Emily Reynolds Design

Santa Barbara | Ventura | Westlake Village | Malibu

Artfully crafted florals for the Unique Bride!

I love to create eye catching, beautiful, and one-of-a-kind floral designs. I strive to provide great service and superior quality by delivering professionally designed floral arrangements according to your desires and needs. Contact me today to fill out my easy questionnaire and receive a quote!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Santa Barbara | Ventura | Westlake Village | Malibu
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Valerie K

Emily blew me away. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily Reynolds from Emlily Floral Designs. From the very first meeting, I was impressed. Before I even walked into her studio, Emily had a prepared a Pinterest board for me - complete with all my requests and... Read More MORE! She was patient through my (many) requests and last-minute changes and ABSOLUTELY nailed it on the wedding day. The dreamy florals truly made my dream wedding a reality! Thank you so much, Emily! Highly recommend!

2016-05-30T12:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful reviews!! They are greatly appreciated!

Master Of The Craft

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lindsay W

Wow! Emlily Floral literally brought my dream to life. Emily worked closely with me in the months leading up to my wedding to understand my vision and tastes, and she created the type of sophisticated, artful and magical arrangements that you would usually only see in a bridal... Read More magazine. Not only is Emily incredibly talented, but she is professional, accessible and easy to work with via both phone and email. If you want a master of the craft, go with Emlily Floral.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarai l

If I could describe my flower arrangements it would be breathtaking. You could tell she took her time and had so much detail to every floral piece she did!! I'm so happy I picked her! She listened to my "dream" idea of what I wanted and made it reality and better!!! It was so... Read More beautiful!! You won't regret choosing her!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Emma F

So overdue on writing this review, my husband and I got married at the Santa Barbara Zoo in July of this year. Emily made the most beautiful flower arrangements. I think I was relatively "hands off": I sent Emily an initial email or two with flowers I liked, the color for our... Read More wedding, and a few ideas and what she made was more gorgeous than I could have ever dreamed of. On the day of our wedding she was there setting up the flowers and making sure each arrangement "fit" its spot. We had her design bouquets, ceremony flowers for the altar, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and corsages. They all came out splendid. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Becky F

Stop looking! Emily is incredibly talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. I was blown away by our florals, and our guests raved about them as well. As an event coordinator for a luxury brand, I have worked with top floral design firms across the country; I had high... Read More expectations and I can honestly say that Emily exceeded every one. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nichelle O

Emily did an absolutely incredible job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined, especially my bouquet! I own a wedding planning company, and I knew I had to hire Emily to do all the flowers, she really is the best of the... Read More best and goes above and beyond in all of her work, while staying as sweet as can be. You will not regret hiring Emily for your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Amelia K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily's work! We were working with Emily originally planning a 100 person wedding, but when things changed and turned into an elopement for 10 she didn't miss a beat! We got a gorgeous bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, boutonniere... Read More and a groomsmen boutonniere and they were all fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in the area! I received endless compliments on how beautiful our flowers were. Our flowers were not only beautifully arranged but lasted so long, and we were able to enjoy them for the full weekend! She was quick to answer my(many) questions beforehand and was truly accommodating as I was planning my wedding from across the country. I really recommend that you hand the reigns over to Emily and let her do what she does best! I gave minimal instruction on what colors/types of flowers to use and I was more than amazed with the result! Having someone that you can trust is a must on your big day and that's what we had with Emily! Going with anyone else would be a mistake! I look forward to working with her on events in the future!

2016-05-30T12:39:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! :-)

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Amanda S

Emily's floral creations added such a special and luxurious touch to our wedding day this past August. I was absolutely floored by the finished product and am so glad to say she far exceeded any expectations I may have had. She was patient with me as my vision for our... Read More long-awaited wedding day changed and changed again - a true professional. I will be recommending her services whenever possible!

Best Florist Ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Anet C

Emily is simply amazing. She is very responsive and truly gets your vision. Her work was simply unbelievable. We received so many compliments regarding her flowers. They were fresh beautiful and simply breathtaking. More than anything Emily helped our day go so smoothly.... Read More She was timely and the flowers looked perfect! I would recommend Emily 10000%

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Natalia

If this review had to be short and sweet, all I would say is don't use ANYONE ELSE! Seriously, Emily should do all weddings all the time. She has this business down pat. What initially drew me to Emily is that she was willing to work with my budget. All other florists... Read More basically told me I was dreaming if I wanted anything decent for the budget I had in mind. Emily set up a consultation with us, got our information, and never once frowned at our desired budget. She just kept throwing idea after idea out about how best to use the budget and get the best bang for our buck, including letting us know that if we didn't have particular flowers in mind, she could just stick with our colors when the time came and she'd use the buds that she had most of to help stretch our budget. And she NAILED IT. Seriously, knocked it out of the park. The bouquets were stunning, truly they were. My bridesmaids loved them, and the bridal bouquet was exquisite. Simple yet elegant. She's just the best. Plain and simple. Use her!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Claudia D

Emily did an amazing job! She is so passionate about what she does that she really works to make your wedding flowers and arrangement absolutely beautiful! She was excellent at responding to email and phone calls and when we met in person she was very good an explaining... Read More everything. She exceeded all my expectations. My bouquet was stunning with so many pops of color!! I was in awe! Emily is a true artist. Everyone is still talking about how unique the arrangements turned out. Thank you so much Emily.

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

The brides bouquet was amazing with large sunflowers and touches of smaller coral flowers----exactly what the bride wanted. Emlily created a pinterest board which helped with the communication and visually seeing possible ideas for the bouquets and centerpieces. The bride was... Read More totally happy with the final product! Thank you Emlily!!!!

Emlily Floral Rocks

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Kathy G

I was able to book Emily for a bouquet for my birthday after seeing her work online. She was easy to work with, and made a beautiful bouquet for me. She was professional, and the bouquet she made was simply amazing! She comes highly recommended!

Emily Reynolds

Hi there! Can I just say...I love my job! I am truly in my element as a floral designer. I started my wedding flower business after my original plan after college didn't pan out. I am so glad it didn't, because I know this is what I was meant to do. I have always loved creating things with my hands and have been an artist and an avid gardener. Combine my extensive knowledge of flowers and art and my passion for making beautiful things and you get floral design. I try to bring my creative edge to every wedding that comes my way!