Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lauren M

Emily is an all star! I planned our wedding in a very fast 8 months but knew I would need someone for day of so I could sit back and enjoy myself. Emily went above and beyond, making sure she understood and executed every tiny detail I saw in my head for the day, answering... Read More random questions at any hour, and making sure our wedding day was absolutely flawless. She was organized, proactive to every issue, intuitive to our needs, great at communicating with us and the vendors, and just overall made our special day that much more special. We truly can't thank her enough for having such a magical day to look back on - anyone needing a coordinator or planner NEEDS to hire Emily!

2017-08-01T09:31:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren! Your wedding day was a fairytale come true. You and your bridal party were amazing and I just want to go back and relive it. Enjoy a lifetime of happiness! I love you both.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Abby B

With finishing up in nursing school I knew right off the bat that I needed help planning my wedding. The first initial meeting with Emily we just clicked, and I could see how organized and willing to help she was. She was also extremely detail oriented which I loved. From the... Read More very beginning she has been an amazing mentor, and wedding planner throughout this crazy process for us. Not only was she a phenomenal wedding planner but she became a great friend as well. Her efforts were non-stop to ensure that we received everything that we wanted on our special day. Even on the day of the wedding she was continuously making sure everyone and everything was going as perfect as it could be. I will forever be grateful to her for creating a dream come true wedding for Daniel and I. We were truly blessed to have Emily as part of this process for us! For anyone who wants someone who is committed to going that extra mile throughout the wedding process I would highly recommend using Emily Ventura Designs!

2017-06-16T20:15:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Abby for the kindest review. I love you to the moon and back! I can't wait till we can get together again. You made a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Ashley R

Do you want to enjoy your wedding and not have to stress about details, HIRE EMILY! Emily is detail oriented, proactive, easy to communicate with and keeps things moving in a way that doesn’t feel pushy. She kept me organized during the planning, took a lot of tasks off my plate... Read More and was there to bounce ideas off when I needed her (which ended up being quite a bit). I’ve heard other brides talk about how stressful things get and I’m not going to lie, they got stressful but I know they would have been a million times worse without Emily. She went above and beyond her call of duty during the planning and preparation portion. Now, onto the day of my wedding… Emily is now referred to as “Wonder Woman” in my family. She saw problems coming seconds before they even happened (she might have super powers). I was able to enjoy my entire wedding day because Emily communicated to all my vendors, solved any problems AND she has a calming presence. I’m not quick to trust people but the whole time I knew everything was going to be perfect because Emily is such a professional. I highly recommend working with Emily.

2017-05-08T16:44:31 Response from the vendor

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind review! I loved your wedding day and how sweet your bridal party was. Everything went so smoothly and was beautiful. Enjoy married life!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Abbey R

I just overflow with happiness when I think about the work Emily did for my wedding. As an independent and hardworking lady, I thought I would plan my wedding on my own. That worked out for a little while, but I quickly realized I was in over my head. This became apparent after... Read More meeting Emily at my sister's wedding. I saw first hand that she planned and coordinated Ashley's wedding without flaw! She was organized, thoughtful, professional, and fun! It was then that I knew I needed to hire Emily! After a quick call, and without hesitation, she was on board to coordinate another Reller wedding! I shared with her my vision for the day - simple, elegant, and fun! And she helped me execute it perfectly! In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, I loved working with her on the planning. She always kept me up-to-date on what she was doing and she gave me confidence that everything was taken care of -- and that it was! By the time I landed in Indy for the wedding (I live in Washington, D.C.), everything was ready to go! This gave me so much time to spend with family and friends who flew in from all over the country! Can you say happiness and bliss?! I can't say it enough: Emily is a wedding planning PRO! On the day of the wedding, she perfected all the final details! From picking up lunch for the bridal party, to lining up the wedding party for the walk down the aisle, to bringing me a sweet glass of wine after the ceremony. She helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect -- like 74 degrees in August kind of PERFECT! She did everything imaginable and more! She made my dreams come true! I truly recommend Emily. Her work is fabulous and my other vendors also loved working with her! I am so glad she planned our day, I just wish I would have hired her sooner!

2017-10-09T13:07:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Abbey! I am so glad I could help make your wedding dreams come true and plan another Reller wedding. I wish you and Reed the best.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Anne B

As the owner of Anne Buskirk Photography, I recently had the pleasure of working with Emily and her team for the first time at a beautiful outdoor wedding and reception at the Historic Ambassador House in Fishers. Leading up to the event, I knew Emily was going to be fabulous... Read More to work simply because of her detailed preparations and care for the bride and groom. During our planning sessions, she was not only informative, but also inquisitive about my approach and needs for the day in terms of photography and timing as well. The day of the wedding went along flawlessly! She was there to support us every step of the way so we could all accomplish our tasks. She was easy going, willing to pitch in and had the best sense of humor! Emily truly understands the true art of planning and the dedication that goes with it. I hope I have the chance to work many more events with Emily Ventura Designs!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jessica W

Emily feels more like a friend than wedding planner now! I initially decided to forgo hiring a wedding planner when we got engaged because I had nearly 2 years to plan everything. But about a year out I met Emily and decided to have a consultation with her just to see. We pretty... Read More much knew that afternoon we wanted to hire her. Even though I didn't use her for most of the normal things a wedding planner would be hired for, it was really nice to have her to bounce ideas off of, keep me on track with the timeline, and be there to calm me down when I got stressed about things. She is so sweet and genuinely cares about making your day a dream come true and making sure you are happy. It was all the little personal details that meant the most. I felt so much more relaxed knowing she was in charge!

2017-07-17T14:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica for your sweet review! Your wedding was so dreamy and the weather couldn't have been better. Your DJ kept the party going and it was so fun to be a part of that.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Danielle B

Emily was incredible to work with! I was an out of state bride attempting to plan from 1,700 miles away. Emily went above and beyond expectations. She was prompt to respond to emails and phone calls. Emily is well connected to several vendors in the Indianapolis area which is... Read More helpful for a budget conscious bride. On the day of the wedding Emily helped make my vision come to life and she did so with creativity and a sense of calm which helped me immensely. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a passionate, dedicated and trust worthy event coordinator you should work with Emily!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Anna C

Super organized and detail oriented throughout the months-long planning process, and did an impeccable job on the big day! Emily and her assistant kept everything running smoothly from 8am til 10p! If there were any hiccups, I didn't know about them! I was able to relax and... Read More focus on being the bride--which was Emily's goal! Goal achieved! Highly highly rrecommend recommend EVD!

2017-06-21T16:51:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anna! It was a pleasure being part of your day and among such beautiful people.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Denisha R

Emily is excellent! Thanks for your help!

2017-04-19T08:10:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! Your reception was beautiful.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Samantha R

Emily is the GREATEST. Never have I seen someone so on top of planning before in my life! I unfortunately didn't meet her until after I had my wedding planned but i wish I did! If you want someone who will ease the stress of planning a wedding and do it PERFECTLY, she's your... Read More girl.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Amy D

Emily was the miracle I needed!! I planned most ofy wedding but realized I couldn't do everything especially the day of the wedding. I hired Emily and she was amazing. So easy to work with and she was so can under pressure. She made our day run so perfectly!! I would highly... Read More recommend Emily!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea T

If you are wondering if you want to spend part of your wedding budget to hire Emily as your planner, let me tell you, she is worth every penny! My mom referrs to Emily as “a blessing.” We had no idea how many small details were involved in planning a wedding. Emily handled... Read More everything from beginning to end. We couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out and we have Emily to thank for all of it. I recently attended a wedding of a close friend. The night before the wedding she said that she wished she had hired an event planner. Having Emily eliminated so much stress during the planning process. Not to mention, she was so easy and flexible to work with. I could go on for hours about the benefits of having Emily by my side during the year it took to plan our wedding. But please take this advice from an extremely satisfied bride and mother of the bride: spend the extra money and enjoy your special day. You will not regret it. Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay N

Emily has been very sweet and helpful so far! She seems to have close connections with a handful of other vendors and has reallt helped us stay within our budget. She has been very timely and professional in all of our communications and is very flexible as well. My fiance and... Read More I are planning our Indiana wedding from Charlotte, NC and the distance hasn't been an issue at all. I love what I've seen so far and can't wait to see all of her hard work come together next July on our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Krista A

Emily has been so great to work with! I text and email her constantly with wedding-related questions, and she is always friendly and quick with her help! She really understands the style of wedding we are going for, and has taken so much stress off of me with her services. I... Read More can't wait to see the final result!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Haley H

Emily has been great to work with so far! She is sweet, organized, and very helpful when it comes to wedding planning! She has been a great help and I can't wait to see what we come up with in the next year to make our wedding the best day ever! 😊

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Danielle R

I loved everything Emily did for my wedding this July! She had more ideas for my day than I did and was willing to do so much more than I asked her to. The service was really above and beyond; I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Emily is sweet, prepared, professional,... Read More and really hard working. I'd recommend her for any bride!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Melissa R

Words cannot express how grateful I am that I found Emily! I have a rather crazy schedule with working full-time and obtaining my Master's Degree. I never thought I needed a wedding planner until I actually started to plan our wedding. When I started this journey, I was... Read More completely overwhelmed and did not enjoy wedding planning at all. Then I found Emily. She helped us to find the most perfect venue to go along with our theme and she did so in a manner that would work within our budget. She LOVES to negotiate and we have saved a lot of money because of it! Emily has such a creative attention to detail and an amazing bubbly personality. She thinks of the smallest details that I would have easily forgotten. I wish my wedding was a lot sooner so I could see it all put together. I am incredibly thankful that she is here to help me through this whole process. Emily is the reason that I am excited to wedding plan again. I am blessed to have her on my team!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Elena A

Emily is very knowledgeable about planning weddings and her style is impeccable. She was such a big help with it came to my wedding invitations. I was looking for options other than ordering from a website and she developed a DIY plan that resulted in beautiful invites that I... Read More couldn't have been happier with and saved me lots of money! No matter what task I asked for help with, she was on top of it, whether it was vendor information or advice on which shoe to buy for my dress. Emily was always available and quick to respond. I'm going to have a beautiful wedding that was planned with minimal stress partly thanks to Emily. Oh and she's a bridesmaid in my wedding as well...this girl knows weddings!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Collette C

When I first started planning my wedding 2 years ago, I thought I didn't need a wedding planner. However, a couple months before my wedding, my dear friend Emily, launched her career as a wedding planner. And I NEEDED her! She picked up the pieces and parts of my wedding... Read More planning that I forgot about. She custom designed my menus and programs, had signs created for my Jenga guest book and gift table, coordinated the rehearsal and most importantly she set up my ceremony site to perfection so I could relax and enjoy my day. Did I mention she did ALL of this and she was a bridesmaid!?! She thought of every little detail I missed without having to call/text constantly. She took my vision and made it even better! I will always recommend her because she's fun, organized, flexible and doesn't miss a beat! EMILY IS AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Scott A

Emily has been a great help during my wedding planning process. Not only is she available when I need her but she always has great styalistic suggestions! She always listens to what I want and helps to put it all together in ways I woudn't have thought of. I love her passion... Read More and upbeat personality, and above all, her remarkable drive for her job. It really shows in the work she does. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with her and I would recommend Emily Ventura Designs to anyone and everyone. She will make sure every detailed is taken care of and your wedding day will be amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Whitney B

Emily is a welcomed smile in the middle of a wedding storm! She is very helpful and generally awesome! She will encourage you, support your decisions and help you think through any problem you may be having.

Emily Dusel

I am an Indianapolis native ready to help out with your special day! My favorite part of the wedding day is not only seeing my lovely bride walk down the aisle but how happy I make the family and friends because every last detail is taken care of. I ensure, through my hard work, that decisions are made correctly and quickly. I will make your wedding planning experience fun and stress free.