Texas’ Best On-Site Bridal Beauty Team!

Empire Faces Studio is the leading bridal makeup artistry team in Texas, providing flawless airbrush makeup and exquisite hair for your wedding day or portraits! All our makeup pros are 10+ years experts; Certified airbrush artists; Master stylists. 5 star on-site beauty service! empirefaces.com

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Tanning, Beauty

2400 Augusta Drive, Houston, TX Greater Houston and many parts of Texas (832) 201-0503

Bridal hair and makeup

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Dana H

All I can say about Lara and her employees is that they know what they are doing. These ladies were the only ones I could find that would travel outside of Houston for my wedding. I had six bridesmaids and they looked absolutely amazing. They provide airbrush makeup and hair... Read More for weddings, and they know what they are doing. I am still getting compliments on how good we all looked!!

Amazing services!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Christina B

The professional ladies at Empire Faces did my hair and make up for my bridal portraits and for my wedding day. This might be the only time I can get away with saying this so, here goes: in my opinion, I was probably the prettiest bride I’ve ever seen. My make-up was elegantly... Read More applied, not overdone, matched my skin tone perfectly, complimented my features, etc… And, my hair… I could not have dreamt up a better hair style. My bridesmaids looked amazing too! Very professional team, competitively priced, and super friendly. (Let’s face it, ladies: you spend a few hours with the beauty team, on one of the most important day of your life—and, they’re responsible for how you LOOK that day. So, you need a professional, experienced, cheerful team with you that day! I highly recommend Empire Faces to anyone and everyone!!)

Most organized owner!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Jessica C

I had a nightmare make-up artist before I found Empire! I called Empire Faces and spoke with Lara and cried to her about my awful story. Not only did Lara console me, she made the beauty part of my wedding smooth and perfect. Lara was extremely organized and communicated with me... Read More every step of the way. I completed my trial wtih Empire Faces on a Sunday. (They are closed on Sunday. That's how accomadating they are) My hair turned out great and my make-up was beautiful) On the day of my wedding, Lara texted me to inform me that my make-up team was on their way to set-up. AMAZING! 15 minutes before our scheduled time, three women showed up at my mom's house and turned the house into a make-up studio. They have every color and every type of make-up you can ever think of. The ladies worked hard and long to make 7 of us look breath-taking. The ladies were also very fun and delightful to work with. I will use them again for anything in the future.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Joy M

I don't even know where to begin! Lara had exceptional communication from the very start. I had a group of 6 of us getting our hair and makeup done for our wedding, and was a little worried about getting everyone on the same page. Lara gave great directions and handled everyone... Read More so well. My FMIL and I did the trial a few months before and I felt like a rockstar. The day of the wedding, Lara and her team show up right on time and got to work immediately. All of the girls were PHENOMENAL and had the best personalities. Me and my gals looked great and felt even better. I am so happy with my decision to go with Empire Faces for my wedding. I even went back and got eyelash extensions before my honeymoon and they looked amazing and lasted a little over three weeks.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Alicia A

Friendly owner & stylists! Fair pricing. Was very happy with the way everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kendra H

I got married October 3rd on a cruise, I had to be at the ship with hair and makeup ready by 9:30am. Three of my bridesmaids (2 of which are my 15 year old daughters) and I stayed on Galveston Island Sunday night, once I arrived I texted Lara my room number. She arrived with one... Read More other artist at 5:00am, I had overslept so while I was having one of my top 10 fastest showers they got started on the other girls. She started out by looking at the photos we had saved to our phones of what we wanted and talking about what could be done, she even made sure I was good with what my daughters wanted since it was a little dramatic for their age. They did a great job making sure my girls got what they wanted but still keeping it a little subdued and age appropriate. I had very little hope for the hair I wanted as I have super fine hair and volume is never something I can achieve. Holy crap was my hair big and just what I wanted! I am serious that I want to get teasing lessons from those ladies. All of our hair and makeup was perfect and lasted well over 12 hours. We were booked from 5am to 8am, it ended up being closer to 9am when we were done and there were no complaints from the staff, even though my oversleeping probably helped screw up the time line. We all received so many compliments, even total strangers! I saw a comment of the bride looking "orange", I can say that I am pretty pale and actually closer to pink and my color was matched very well. They even asked about the necklines of our dresses to make sure we were completely blended, they also took care to not blend too much over my chest tattoos as to not dull the color. I would recommend Empire Faces and will use for any events in the future.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Balazs M

The beauty team at Empire Faces was outstanding. For my wedding, I had four bridesmaids and my two mothers get their hair and makeup done. The team consisted of the two Brittneys and Katherine. They were all on time and worked with each of us to make sure we got the exact hair... Read More and makeup we wanted. They cared about how we looked and were more than willing to change anything right then and there if we were not 100% happy with our look. They even helped take some pre-wedding shots of us to make sure we have documented the big day. They go above and beyond the traditional hair and makeup service and as the bride, I couldn’t have been more happier. I highly recommend Empire Faces - outstanding service for very fair prices. Every penny was worth it!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Alyssa R

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Amy D

Brittany and Krista did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Both my engagement and wedding pictures turned out great! I would highly recommend a trial. I rarely use makeup so I really wasn't sure what I wanted except a very natural look. The team was so patient... Read More when I changed my eyeshadow and lip color multiple times. Figuring all of this out ahead of time prevented stress and saved time the morning of the wedding. Overall I had a great experience with Lara and her team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for special event hair & makeup.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

To save potential clients from using this company, I am writing this review. I have never felt inclined to write reviews on websites, but I HAD to write something about this horrendous company. If I could give this company a lower star rating than 1 star, I would. Please stay... Read More FAR away from any of their services. The bridal party I was apart of all wish we could have gotten our money back. As instructed, I brought pictures of what make-up and hair style I wanted, but by the end of it, neither my hair or makeup was anything like I wanted. I had to tell the woman working on my make-up to thin out AND lighten my eyebrows at least 3 times. I eventually made her go with me outside and do it there so I wouldn't look like a complete clown. Unfortunately the person who's make-up looked the worst was the bride. I'm not exaggerating when I say that she was orange. I was talking with other members of the party later on at the reception and like me, their first thought wasn't "She looks so beautiful" it was "She looks so orange". It didn't ruin the wedding, we were there to be apart of & celebrate the union of two wonderful friends and that's exactly what we did.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Christine R

I finally am taking the time to write a review on this place. Every time I think about how my hair and make up turned out on my wedding day it makes me so mad. I wasn't totally impressed by my make up (she didn't even know what highlight and conturing is) on my trial day but I... Read More did like my hair. Well on my wedding day they showed up late and different people came to do our hair and makeup. The quality of the make up they use is not good at all and it didn't seem sanitary. I was handing her my makeup instead to use. I was the bride and I was the last to get my hair and makeup done. At that point I am already getting nervous because my sister had to have her hair redone because it looked nothing like the picture she wanted. Also all of my bridesmaids you could tell were unhappy with what was going on. We wanted simple loose braids for a rustic look and they were doing tight unnatural looking braids in our hair. All of my bridesmaids didn't want to hurt my feelings but they all hated their hair and make up which made me feel bad I picked this company. When it was time to do my eyelashes they didn't save the ones that I wanted like she promised in the trial and she couldn't put them on right! I have worn false eyelashes several times and I have never had them impair my vision. I told them I couldn't see and she said that was normal if I wasn't used to wearing false eyelashes. But the most important part of how HORRIBLE they were was the fact I WAS LATE TO MY OWN WEDDING!!!! She kept trying to ask me if I liked my makeup and I just had to say yes because I had no time to even get it fixed. We told them that we had to be gone by a certain time (way before the appointment they were notified) because of the photographer that I paid was needing us by a certain time. So I missed out on so many pictures because of Empire Faces. When I called after my wedding to inform her of my issues I had she kept arguing with me that they had time because my wedding didn't start till later. I hate to say something negative about Lara or whatever her name is is crazy and so rude. She never once listened to me as the customer and was very rude and inconsiderate. She always has a point to argue and has to prove her point (which proves my point she isn't listening to her costumer) and she was yelling at me. What's done is done now and I cannot go back to my wedding day and fix it but I would imagine that I would be treated with respect and I wasn't. I want to make sure no other brides make the mistake of booking this company!!! PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! Or you will be like me and end up having one of your bridesmaids re curling your hair and fixing your make up minutes before getting married. Oh and don't forget I couldn't really see because no matter how many times she "fixed" the eyelashes I couldn't really see even though that is "normal". I wish she would just learn customer service instead of the way she handles situations.

We looked fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Morgan G

Lara and her team were great. My trial went well, and I’m definitely glad I did a trial since it let me make a few tweaks for the day of. On the wedding day, Lara brought another makeup artist and a hair stylist to do full makeup and hair on seven of us (myself, my four... Read More bridesmaids and the MOB and MOG). They were a lot of fun and made us all look amazing. And I have to say the cost was better than most of the other companies I researched and the quality was fantastic. I would recommend them anytime!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Stephanie K

I used Empire Faces for my wedding weekend recently and the whole experience was fabulous. Krista and Vicki, my make-up artist and stylist, came to my hotel and worked absolute magic. I had asked for a very natural look and they delivered. I had activities outside throughout the... Read More day on Saturday and both my hair and makeup lasted over 12 hours in the Houston heat and humidity. Everyone kept raving about my hair and makeup; I got more compliments in the two days the team worked on me than I have ever gotten in my life! In addition to the work being great, the team was really easy to work with. Lara and my weekend stylists were attentive, very sweet, and really cared about what I wanted. I cannot rave enough about Empire Faces! I will definitely recommend them to anyone and will use them again if I have another occasion that calls for it.

Outstanding hair and make-up for an excellent price!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Julie

The Empire Faces hair stylists and make-up artists were perfect professionals: friendly, knowledgeable, prepared, prompt, careful yet quick. Most importantly, after 3.5 hours, we all looked fabulous - my two sisters, one sister-in-law, step-mother, mother-in-law and me! The... Read More make-up was high-quality, of course, and it was expertly applied. I really can't imagine any better result than what they created for each of us. In both hair and make-up, they exceeded my expectations! Excellent value: Consider that as of this writing (July 2014), the cost for five women (other than the bride herself) to have hair AND make-up was $100 per person! My hair alone will cost that much when I go to the salon. So, to have both hair AND high-quality make-up professionally applied for $100 is an excellent value. For the bride, it was $200 for hair & make-up, which is still better than the other hair & make-up salons out there. Add a $30 travel fee for coming to the hotel, and the total cost was $730, not including tips. Empire Faces did outstanding work on all of my close female relatives and me. They gave me a clean, bright, glamorous look that received dozens of compliments at the reception. My husband adds that the make-up was not over the top, just a highlight of my natural features. Hiring Empire Faces was a great decision! They helped my wedding day to be all that I wanted it to be!

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Angelica r

They are absolutely professional ! I just love them so much they really did my day very especial!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

Empire Faces came to our out of town location to do make up and hair on 12 members of the wedding party. The entire party looked glamourous when done. All members of the beauty team were very prompt and professional dealing with the very nervous wedding party. I highly... Read More recommend them for your very important event.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Claire S

Lara, the owner, is easy and fun to work with. She is a down to earth and caring person and is truly interested in making you look your best on your wedding day! I had a hair and makeup trial done, which I am really glad that I did just so there wouldn't be surprises on the... Read More wedding day. I loved my makeup. I have never had airbrushing done before, and it looks so natural and beautiful! The makeup was perfect and not overdone, and I felt so confident with the beautiful makeup job she did. I liked my hairstyle also, and requested that my stylist make a few changes when it came to the wedding day. She was understanding and did everything that I requested. Lara brought 6 people with her on the day of to do hair and makeup for my 4 bridesmaids, 2 simple up dos for flower girls, my aunt, mother of the groom, and mother of the bride. A few people in my group were rushed a little bit at the end since we were nearing the end of our scheduled time, but unfortunately Lara and her team had been running a little late upon arrival. This was my only complaint. Everyone in my group loved their hair and makeup and Lara's whole team was very professional, friendly, and accommodating to requests. I was very pleased with Lara and her beautiful makeup and hair services and would definitely recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup services for their wedding! Thank you!

Fantastic service from Empire Faces

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

We needed hair and makeup for our whole group at the last minute, and we booked service with Empire Faces. As a bride, my daughter could not have been happier! She was gorgeous. Everyone on the team was so sweet and so talented. They were early setting up, and they made sure all... Read More of us got special attention to detail. Makeup was flawless. Once finished, they went around checking everyone to make sure we were all good to go. All night, everyone kept saying how gorgeous the bridal party looked. Hair & makeup held up beautifully. As mom, I was told several times how much younger I looked too! Very easy to work with, and reasonably priced.

Mom of bride

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

Makeup was done very well with lots of attention to detail. I was one of the last to have hair done, I had pictures and explained that I wanted it curly. My stylist spent 15 minutes making my hair straight, to my distress. Then, the stylists were packing up-- way before my... Read More hair was done. It was straight!! I was very disappointed but it was clear the ladies were ready to go. Everyone who had long hair had lots of time afforded to them, but if you are last beware! Fortunately, I had gel and my own curling iron so I tried to fix it-- should have done it myself. Very disappointed with hair!!

Great

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Stephanie R

I first found out about Empire Faces through my sister-in-law. She used them for her wedding. Empire faces will come to your venue for hair and makeup. It was a relaxing experience having all of my bridesmaids in one spot while we got ready. My only suggestion is to bring a... Read More picture of the hair and make up you want to ensure you get exactly what you want. (of course this is true for any hair/mu company you use)

Lara is amazing

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Lily H

I just got married 10/30/11 and Lara and her team at Empire Faces was amazing. She did the brides make up, the 2 mothers, and 3 of the bridesmaids. Lara is on time, professional, and SUPER sweet. Her work on hair-and make-up was G-ORGEOUS. She knows what she is doing. I... Read More looked like a princess after getting my hair and make-up done. Thanks Lara!!! :)

Wonderful Artists

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Rebecca E

The ladies at Empire Faces truly are artists. We felt like movie stars as they arrived the morning of the wedding to do hair and make-up. Lara is great to work with and Sharon is an amazing make-up artist. I highly recommend them.

Wedding Hair and Make up

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Sarah W

Awesome service... I am happy about using them. Everything was great, from the trial, to their prompt invoicing, to arriving on time and doing their thing on the day of.

Empire Faces made me feel like a movie star!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Laura J

Just completed my beauty trial with Empire Faces, and I am totally excited!! I was so nervous, b/c I already did 2 trials at other places and (which did not go well at all.) I was referred by a friend at work who used Empire Faces, and she had the most gorgeous bridal party... Read More ever. I wasn't sure what they could do with me, since I don't have the best skin and hair to work with. Wow. So nice, and they took pics at the studio there, and sent them to me the next day. There response time is awesome, and they always get back to me when I have questions. My Bridals came out so pretty, even my fiance' who doesn't like much makeup said how great I looked, and was really happy with it. I can't wait for the wedding day!

Poor Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 Sarah M

I recently used Empire Faces' hair and makeup service for my wedding and bridal portraits, and I must say I was disappointed. The actual day of wedding make-up and hair turned out ok, but I felt extremely stressed out about whether or not it would. I had a hair and make-up... Read More trial done the day I took my bridal portraits. The make-up turned out great, but the hair was a mess. It was nothing that I had asked for, and the stylist actually argued with me and told me she could not do what I was requesting because of my hair thickness. My hairstlye actually fell apart before I even began taking my bridal portraits (which I cannot retake...) After relaying my concerns, Lara set up another appointment to retry the hairstyle. She gave me another stylist who was great, and she assured me several times that the person who did my make-up would be at my wedding making sure everything was perfect. She was NOT there and they gave no explanation as to why not. There was a new person doing my make-up who had not done the trial. Why even have a make-up trial if there is going to be someone else doing it they day of the wedding? They definitely did not make me feel like I was a priority to them. I am especially displeased that the owner lied about who would be there for the actual day of my wedding. They are much too expensive for the kind of service they provide. I do not recommend Empire Faces.