American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Kosher, Vegetarian

Food + Catering

11236 N 120th Pl.,, Scottsdale, AZ (480) 382-2586

Probably the best food I have ever had!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Kristi L

Chef Nick from En Blum called me a few days ago to say that he needed some reviews for some advertising that he is doing on the Knot... All I can say is that I am sorry that I didn't review En Blum sooner. Our wedding was in Prescott and chef Nick and his team at En Blum made... Read More the trek up there. They had limited resources and there was no way we could tell they had struggles.... Because the food and presentation was amazing. We had 50 guests and did a 5 course menu. The food was great. We had some scallops that seemed better than the ones I have had while at the ocean!! The miso sauce was unbelievable! My dad wanted to get a jar of it.... Nick, you should sell that stuff!! We also had some elk filet for my dad because he is a big game hunter and wanted something a bit exotic... En Blum presented the elk with potato puree and some truffle foam.... WOW!! I felt like we were eating on Top Chef... Anyway, the staff at En Blum was great... They worked very hard to make sure that we had everything that we needed. They did not miss a beat! So, thanks for making it a great day! En Blum is an awesome company and are very easy to work with. My fiance and I did not want the normal wedding food and we definitely did not get normal. We did not have to choose from a list. Chef Nick interviewed us to see what we really wanted and did not limit us at all... Really was an experience, not a process. Thanks En Blum!

Just Perfect

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Carly H

En Blum catered my wedding and we got exactly what we were expecting. Great food and Great Service. Chef Nick and his staff paid close attention to detail throughout the entire event. I knew when we did our tasting that we had made the right decision with our catering. We chose... Read More to do a menu with some high end ingredients such as kobe beef and fois gras so our pricing reflected that but we have found, you get what you pay for. We would definitely recommend En Blum Catering to cater any event! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 5/20/2012 marissa w

I met Nick from En Blum at a Bridal Expo, and just thought his energy and style of food was fantastic! They were eager to keep me as a customer, so worked within my budget to create something awesome. They traveled to Sedona and cooked the whole meal right as we were sitting... Read More down to eat! We had a caprese salad with fresh buffalo mozzerella, tiger prawns with apple kimchi (everyone loved these), spring mix salad with raspberry chipotle vinaigrette, and filet of beef with fingerling potatoes. Our 30 guests raved about the food! I thought it was so tasty, well thought out, and nicely presented. The crew was really pleasant and professional. We just really loved having En Blum at our wedding, can't say enough good things- most importantly, food was INCREDIBLE!