Encanto Rojo Photography & Video

Serving San Antonio & surrounding area.

Wedding Photography & Videography

We are Javier & Lucero, we specialize in photography & videography in the city of San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas. Our services include Wedding Photography & Videography in addition to Engagements & Bridals. We love doing what we do, & are honored for the opportunity to photograph your most important days!

Artistic, Classic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving San Antonio & surrounding area. (210) 209-4973

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tony J

Had a great time with Javier and Lucy when they photography our engagement and wedding sessions. We felt really comfortable with them, as if they were family. They were able to accommodate our hectic schedule and when coordinating dates for our sessions. We are really pleased... Read More with the way our photographs came out and would highly recommend this team to capture your big day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Grace E

We chose Encanto Rojo after finding them on Facebook! My (now) husband Philip and I are so grateful that we fell into luck! We met with Lucero with my parents for our intial consultation and after quickly realizing how much we loved Lucero's personality, style, and passion for... Read More this art -- we were both sold -- along with my parents. She dedicated so much time into getting to know us as a couple and our personalities. Leading up to the event, they kept open lines of communication and talked us through everything (making it very simple on us). On the day of the wedding, we met Javier for the first time, along with their assistant, and immediately felt like we were old friends, just like we did with Lucero. Neither my husband nor I are very photogenic, but they made it feel like we were! Photos that meant a lot to me were taken at the perfect moments while getting ready with my mom and first look with my dad. We have 8 sets of parents and huge families and they were extremely patient with EVERYBODY, even when I wasn't as much. Haha! Also, Javier did a fantastic job at directing the groomsmen and my hubby in their getting ready suite -- which is super impressive! Another thing that stood out to us was their commitment to our timeline, which was organized with Lucero's help. They were also incredibly flexible and so patient!!! Guests at my wedding complimented their dedication to our big day and how sweet they all are. My husband and I cannot wait to receive our pictures and video. Overall, book with Encanto Rojo for your big day if you want sweet photographers/videographer dedicated to making your day all about the two of YOU! We enjoyed working and becoming friends with Lucero and Javier. They are incredible! BESOS XOXO, Grace and Philip

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Robbie C

We love Encato Rojo! From our very first conversation, we knew we had the perfect vendors for our wedding. Lucero was so creative and personable and really tailored her services to our needs. She made us feel comfortable and at ease as went went through the entire process... Read More leading up to the day as well as the day of our actual wedding. Being that our wedding was a same sex wedding, being comfortable and at ease with our vendor was a must for us, and she both Lucero and Javier far surpassed our expectation. They were very punctual and professional through out the whole event of our wedding. They were both very flexible with our timeline the day of our wedding, as we were inevitably behind schedule. On and then there’s the pictures. Amazing! We love the artistry and creativity of their shots. You can see their passion for photography in their work. I would 100 times recommend Encanto Rojo.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Robbie C

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaye J

Lucy and Javier are a great team. They were attentive and captured exactly who we are as a couple. They are a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Korinna J

In preparing for our wedding day, one of our most important expenses was our photograpy because we knew we would cherish our wedding photos forever. We made the perfect choice in having Encanto Rojo capture our wedding day. They captured everything we wanted and more. Our... Read More wedding pictures are amazing. We could not have imagined anything better from the Encanto Rojo team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda V

Couldn’t have asked for better! Lucero and Javier are amazing at what they do. They take the time to walk you through everything step by step and made our wedding day stress free. I can’t recommend them enough - I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sammie G

Lucero and Javier were amazing to work with from beginning to end! My husband and I didn't care to have a huge traditional wedding we wanted something small, simple and quick. Lucero and Javier worked with us on creating a photo timeline and helped make sure that during our 1.5... Read More long wedding (Getting ready, ceremony and reception) we would capture all of the intimate/important moments that we wanted. Although our wedding was short a lot was packed in, and they kept up with every special moment! It was also really really nice to have two photographers to capture the different angels. I loved the way they worked together, I loved the way they edited the photos, and I loved that they were so intent on making sure they understood what WE wanted for photos. When we got back from our honeymoon Lucero wanted to meet with my husband and I so that she could personally go over the photos with us and show us how to work the website that she uploaded all of the photos to and gave us the BEST present. She had one of our wedding photos professionally printed as a gift and we were able to hang one of our wedding photos up that same day. If you are looking for photographers that genuinely care about making sure your wedding day is as special as it should be, choose Encanta Rojo. They are the best.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tara P

Lucero and Javier are such a joy to work with. They have a great energy, are very professional, and very easy to work with. We are a lesbian couple and they seemed very comfortable working with us, which is not something that you can say about every vendor. We used Encanto's... Read More services for our wedding videography (10/7/17) and chose them because we were drawn to their style which seemed more cinematic compared to other companies that we looked at. We heard rumor of a sneak peek of our video coming next week and are super excited to see how it turned out. I can remember their presence at all of our special moments - noticeably present but not at all intrusive or in the way. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more, and we can't wait to relive it when the final video arrives! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie P

Let me begin by saying that Lucero and Javier are two amazing individuals that have so much passion for the art of photography. Their passion resonates through every moment they capture. We are so blessed to have had them capture our special day as they were able to capture the... Read More essence of our love in such a timeless way. Lucero and Javier are very professional, keen to details and most importantly visionaries. They were very attentive to our needs throughout the entire process, made every encounter we had together an enjoyable and easy one. I would highly to recommend them to anyone who is looking to have the best photography and services for their special day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Victoria V

They are extremely professional and very creative. I loved how they were very discreet when shooting photos and video; we didn’t even realize they were there most of the time. The quality of their work is unmatched and I 100% recommend them. You can also look at their amazing... Read More work online.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie E

Encanto Rojo is such an incredible company. I have had the pleasure of seeing them work at a loved one’s wedding. The amount of passion and creativity that Lucero and Javier put into their photography and videography is unmatched by any other photography business I have ever... Read More seen. My fiancé and I decided to have them document our wedding day next year because we have just fallen in love with their work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Leticia S

Thankful to have found an amazing photogarapher and videographer to capture a special day for my husband and I. The prints and the video we received were even more beautiful and captivating than we had hoped for. Lucero and Javier both have an amazing work ethic, eye for detail,... Read More and, professionalism. After meeting them, it was clear how their personalities and passion matched their talent. Not only did they make us feel comfortable the day of our wedding, but they made the whole process leading to the big day less stressful. We loved Encanto Rojo and we definitely recommed this talented pair!

Lucero Salinas

Lucero has been photographing since 2009 starting off in the photography industry by word of mouth and perfecting her craft along the way. After graduating from college with a degree in Digital Film she’s grown even more passionate about being able to create visually. She is a director at heart which adds to the distinction of her vision. Her revolving inspiration is to seek moments that have the power to evoke feelings, that being her personal goal as storyteller. Lucero has been commissioned by Lululemon Athletica and published in various issues of La Mujer Magazine