Enchanted Forest Weddings

Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

39325 De Luz Rd, Fallbrook, CA (844) 758-5588

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Erika P

I've been waiting to write this review because I wanted to make sure that I gave Carol and the Enchanted Forest the stellar review they deserve! I wanted an all outdoor wedding with twinkle lights everywhere and in top of that we wanted to give guest a unique experience unlike... Read More any other wedding they have been to. Driving up the first time we couldn't imagine making our guest drive the long road but the minute we walked in my heart fluttered, I knew it was our venue. The pictures do not do it justice. The venue is beyond stunning, I can't even count the numerous compliments we received. Carol is a dream to work with! She understood what I wanted and help to execute it. She was always available to help me or return an email or with any vendor questions/issues. We had a guest that decided to do the drive a few weeks before to make sure she could get there ok. When she did Susan took time out her day to show my guest around and was so sweet. Because of Carol and all at the Enchanted Forest we had the wedding of our dreams!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Tara W

The Enchanted Forest wedding venue is hidden deep in the heart of Fallbrook and is nothing short of a real life fairy tale. The venue is HUGE and each couple gets the entire venue for 8 hours. Every section has a unique layout that can be used for different events during your... Read More wedding timeline. The owners built the venue by hand and made sure to add a level of detail that is on par with Disney. All of our family and friends were so impressed with the venue's design and breath taking views. Carol, the coordinator, is incredibly responsive and organized. We would like to send the owners and Carol a heartfelt thank you for allowing us to start our happily ever after in this magnificent castle.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rick M

If your looking for the WOW factor, this place is it!!! When we entered the front gate we were jaw dropped and in awe of how incredible the view was across the pond was with the castle setting around the hillsides. Hard to believe this place exists tucked away in the hills of... Read More Fallbrook. We were thinking right away that it was going to be too expensive, however it was actually very reasonable. The setting is excellent for photos too. And since they have a photo booth and ice cream parlor, catering service, and bar option on site it really is an all in one hassle free experience. Carol, Enchanted Forests wedding coordinator was amazing and really could not have been more helpful. This was our first wedding planning process so we kinda learned as we went along. Carol was there every step of the way to answer questions and meet up to organize different parts of our event prior to our big day to make sure everything went smooth. And the day of the wedding she was taking care of all the details behind the scenes and everything went perfect. She made us feel comfortable and was will to go the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of. I would love to come back for another event in the future. I highly recommend the Enchanted Forest for your wedding venue. Your guests will be blown away upon entering the grounds and will be entertained throughout the event.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Marjorie S

My son and now daughter-in-law were also married at The Enchanted Forest in October 2016. It was magical, wonderful and perfect. The venue itself is breathtaking , as well as the best price of the numerous places my son and I checked out before settling on The Enchanted... Read More Forest, with my daughter-in law's approval via the Internet . My daughter-law, Helen, is from Indonesia. She arrived September 14th and her wedding was October 15th. My son and I were able to do all the necessary reservations and basic organizational things prior to Helen's arrival, but bottom line , she was the bride. Carol Carlson, our wedding coordinator, worked with Helen and pulled everything together. Our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Our rehearsal also went over our allotted time, but to no fault of Carol's. My son was late arriving and in addition the family had to work out everything we needed with combining together the wedding traditions of two cultures . When we went over, we were on Carol's time. She wasn't getting paid extra for us still being there. She never complained, just sweetly smiled and patiently waited. Later, she apologetically told me she would have to take the extra time from my deposit. I understood. I had signed a contract and she was doing her job and what a small price to pay to make sure everything went smoothly the next day. Carol Carlson and her staff, the owners, the caterers , everyone was wonderful and on behalf of my son and Helen and our entire family and friends we applaud and highly recommend The Enchanted Forest.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Chuck C

There truly are not enough words to express how magical this venue is! We knew from the first moment we say the picturesque front gates that THIS is where we wanted to begin our Happily Ever After! Everything about the grounds is just pure perfection... The swan lake, the giant... Read More trees, the waterfall, the gazebo, the Olde English Pub, the Grand Court. I could go on and on. Carol and the entire team made sure every detail of our day was perfect - we truly felt no stress and the day was flawless. The team was enthusiastic to hear our ideas about how we wanted our Fairytale Day to be, and they worked so well with our chosen vendors to ensure this would be a reality! We were so happy at the end of the night, we just wanted to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Joseph G

Loved loved loved this venue and the atmosphere. It totally My idea of my fairytale princess wedding venue. Carol and her staff were so amazing and accommodating to all our wants and needs from day one of planning up until the end of the wedding day. One down side to our... Read More wedding was it ended at 10:00pm which didn't give us much time for dancing, but overall, I'm super happy with how my wedding day turned out and I have already refered so many friends to this venue. I wish I could go back and relive that day over and over again. If you want your fairytale princess wedding venue, this is the place!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jillian M

Gorgeous landscapes, an enthusiastic and hard-working venue coordinator, reasonably priced wedding packages - the Enchanted Forest was the perfect venue for our wedding! The landscape was absolutely perfect for our MIDDLE EARTH / LORD OF THE RINGS wedding theme. Beautiful blue... Read More lake, grey stone walls, gorgeous trees and greenery, waterfalls, mountain views, not to mention the CASTLE bridal suite and the WIZARD TOWER groom's suite. So many photogenic locations, and even then photos don't do it justice. I cannot say enough good things about the venue coordinator, Carol. She is so enthusiastic and possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience. She's incredibly responsive over email. Prior to the wedding, Carol coordinated with all our other vendors to go over scheduling and details - which I am very grateful to have that taken off my to-do list! And during the wedding, Carol kept everything running smoothly. We had SO MANY extra items and props to go with our LOTR theme, and Carol made sure they were all placed in their proper places as well as packed up by the end of the night. Loved the wedding package - it was so nice not to have to think about renting tables or choosing a caterer (they have an AMAZING set caterer that they always use). They also do one wedding per weekend, which means Carol is focused on YOUR wedding and you don't have to coordinate schedules with other weddings! The wedding package is VERY reasonably priced as well! Other amenities: - DOG-FRIENDLY! They welcomed our corgi plus two other corgi friends to participate in the wedding ceremony! - On-site photobooth! So convenient to just add on the photobooth (for an additional cost). We were allowed to bring our own props too! The only slight downside is the location - it's quite a long drive from San Diego, and part of it is along curvy roads. I think it's completely worth it though. Many, many thanks to Carol and the venue owners for making our wedding absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Brittney P

My husband and I were married here at enchanted forest and talk about our wedding day, the venue, and staff as if our wedding was last weekend. Firstly, Carol is so sweet and friendly. She's on her "A" game starting from our first meeting, throughout the planning and on the day... Read More of! The venue is stunning and romantic from one end to the other. Our dreams really came true here and we couldn't be happier with our whole experience! Who knows maybe our daughter will want to get married here one day 😉

Reviewed on 1/18/2017

I give this place 5 stars or more. This place is above and beyond your expectations and lives up to its name “ENCHANTED FOREST”. It takes you to a magical place and has you and your guest all in AWE with its beauty and elegancy. The vibe inherent along with the incredible... Read More service, from the amazing food to assisting my father that is handicap, and the amazing coordinator Carol. Carol has a warm, caring, and energetic soul. She was incredible throughout the entire wedding planning process, and was able to bring us ideas and deliver our theme and visions on our big day. Not only did Carol show us respect and compassion towards our needs, she was the one that took all the stress. This place is very hidden and private and magical. I would recommend this place to EVERYONE, friends and family and would love to come back again soon.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Stephanie H

Just had my wedding here in October 2016. The wedding day was very rushed and it was not organized. It felt like the transitions were very awkward and people were left sitting around between each transition because of the lack of preparation on her end. It didn't seem like th... Read More coordinator knew what she was doing as things did not go smoothly. She was hardly on the site and felt that when things were a bit off or confusing, she was no where to be found. For example, when my husband and I made our grand entrance there was no one to escort us to our sweet heart table(by this time it was dark and we could not see where our table was) we were left standing while my father gave his whole speech and then we had to run and find our table. When I took a drink of my champagne there was a bee in it as if it had been sitting there for a while. The pastor, missed parts of the ceremony that we wanted such as the correct way of doing the wine ceremony or tree ceremony. Her job as coordinator was not fulfilled in this area as she was supposed to Communicate with all of the vendors and make sure everything went smoothly. We were also charged an extra fee of $150 on the day of rehearsal. Her disorganization also lead to our time going over as it took her forever to gather everyone together and get the ceremony started. Don't even get me started on the catering company they work with Crystal Catering, food was delicious but the Catering Manager was awful and rude to work with.

2017-08-09T20:22:52 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, We regret that your day was less than perfect. We strive for flawless execution but clearly we fell short with you and Michael. We appreciate you taking the time to write the review as we are always seeking ways to improve. We wish you... Read Less Read More