Southern Charm with a Twist of Northern Flair

EWD is a boutique style wedding planning company based in Charlotte, NC. We are passionate about providing a planning experience that is different than all the rest. We are client focused and intentional in creating a wedding day that reflects both you and your mate. Our greatest asset is a combination of our wedding planning team and our vendor partner relationships.  We each have a combined commitment to providing a united effort to flawlessly execute your wedding day. The Experience is ideal for couples desires the assistance of a Professional. Flawless execution does not just happen.  Attention is paid to every detail and we leave no stone unturned.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melody W

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate Yolanda! She and her team helped me plan and execute a beautiful wedding at the Ballentyne Lodge. Yolanda is very detail oriented and made sure every aspect of our wedding planning and wedding ceremony/reception was well controlled... Read More and flowing seamlessly. This made our experience such a delight. She was extremely proactive and even answered my husbands 20 other questions 3 times without it being a bother. Without hesitation we would recommend Yolanda and her team for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Yolonda, thank you for your dedication to making our day perfect. Yolanda was there throughout the entire process. She kept me on task and provided knowledgeable feedback through the entire process. I will miss our monthly meetings. I will be referring you to every one I... Read More know getting married.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Demetria P

We could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Yolanda and her team made the year long process of planning a wedding so easy and not stressful at all. She provided Effective communication and she has great connections with numerous vendors in the area where she was able... Read More to find the best deals to fit our budget. There is no doubt our big day would not have been everything we imagined without her services.

2017-10-02T18:48:57 Response from the vendor

Demetria- THANK YOU for allowing me to be a part of your day. You and Caston have been amazing to work with. This is not the end of our journey, I will be staying in touch! :-)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maggie B

Kudos! Yolanda, I am not the easiest person to work with but my A type and your A type created the perfect team. You were on top of everything. If you are getting married, do yourself a favor and hire EWD. Words cannot explain how grateful I am. Girl you ROCK!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kara L

I cannot thank the team of EWD enough. Our wedding day was perfection. The planning process was so easy and stress free. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chrissy P

If you are getting married hire Yolanda and team. They were great. She listened. When the florist tried to stray away from our vision she put them right back on track. Our day was perfect. Thank you Yolanda. We love you. Chrissy and Tom

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Leigh D

Yolanda delivered above my expectations. She and team were phenomenal. If you are looking to get married please contact her. You will not be disappointed. She is so passionate about what she do.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Thank you Yolanda for all that you do. Your team was fantastic. Your process was outlined and easy to follow. I knew what was expected of me and when I need to deliver them by. I traveled a lot but always felt in the know. My wife, our parents and the entire wedding party... Read More often rave over how amazing you are. Thank you will never be enough

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Katrina M

If you are getting married, call Yolanda and team. She was by my side every step of the way. The entire process was great and my day was just like I envisioned. Worth every dollar.

2017-10-02T18:52:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind word. We are honored you allowed us to be a part of your magical day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Samantha F

What a blessing. Yolanda and team executed my day exactly like I visioned. Throughout the planning process she was knowledgeable and kept me on track. I loved the planning portal. Thank you EWD.

2017-10-02T18:51:57 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for allowing us to be a part of your day! It was a romantic garden wonderland!

Yolanda Boulware

Hi! I am Yolanda Boulware and I am the Owner and Principle Planner at Enchanted Weddings by Design. Planning events have always been my passion. I love taking all of the little pieces and making one magical masterpiece. I am a certified planner and event designer, having received my certification in wedding planning in 2006 and my certification in Wedding Design in 2017. I do not aim to plan yet another wedding. With intentional efforts and deep attention to detail, my goal is to capture your dreams and create a road-map to transform your wedding dreams to your wedding reality.