Photo + Video

Photo Props, Photo Booths

6520 Lone Tree Blvd, Rocklin, CA (916) 367-7672

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Carolynn C

I can't say enough great things about Encore Photo Booths! Chris was awesome to work with and were extremely organized, professional, and fun. They were also very prompt with email correspondence. Michelle was the photo booth operator and I received many compliments from guests... Read More about how friendly she was. She organized and assisted guests with assembling their scrapbook pages and made sure they all made it safely into the scrapbook album. I have already looked thru the album at least a dozen times. All the props were supplied by Encore which left me with very little to worry about before the wedding. The week immediately following the wedding, Chris sent me a link to download all the photos from the photo booth, including both individual and photo strip pictures. I am so HAPPY I used Encore Photo Booths for my wedding reception and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an AWESOME photo booth vendor!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rose C

They were awesome, showed up early enough to set up and start on time. Took care of my guests and even gave jobs to the little kids to make them feel important. I loved every aspect of it and will definitely booking again.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Wendy M

Everything was easy from booking to the night of the event. Great quality and service.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Scott N

We knew right off the bat that we wanted a photobooth and after checking a few photobooth companies out, we knew Encore Photo Booths was the right one for us. They weren’t the cheapest but I feel the quality and experience offered us a good bang for our buck. We loved the... Read More layout of the picture printouts and the photo quality was really good. We emailed back and forth with Chris a few times to get the photo print just perfect, which I really appreciated. Our guests had a blast since there always seemed to be a crowd lined up!! :) The props were also fun and not just the standard props you usually see, which we loved!! I highly recommend them and the Scrapbook & photos we have of our guests are priceless.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Megan B

Encore Photo Booths was one of our favorite vendors! They were incredible and a huge hit with the guests! They provided a guest book for our guests to write in with pictures as well which was an awesome touch. The photo quality was really good and they had all of these options... Read More we could customize to make the print match our wedding invite. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE Encore Photo Booths! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Irene B

I had a great experience using Encore Photo Booths for my wedding. They worked with me on the unique set-up and timing needs and they provided awesome props, a photo album, and I opted for a slideshow screen so that guests could see the photos being taken in the booth. This... Read More provided a lot of entertainment for wedding guests of all ages. I would highly recommend using Encore Photo Booths for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Frank C

Encore was amazing! They accommodated our unique print ideas and the photo booth was very clean looking. We went with the "Illumibooth" which glows and looked very cool. The attendant was warm and friendly and they offer free reprints. This was important to me as I wanted to... Read More make sure all of my guests would receive the photo souvenir's. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ben L

Encore Photo Booths went above and beyond on our wedding day. The props were unique, Chris incorporated our invitation graphics into the photo print, the attendant was great, the quality was fantastic, without a doubt, we were beyond impressed and thankful to have them be part... Read More of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tim B

We were so happy to go with Encore and Chris for our wedding. He was extremely helpful and gave us everything we wanted and more. Chris has definitely made a customer for life and I highly recommend to anyone for any event! Thanks again Chris and the Encore team!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gavin B

Chris Terry is awesome and their photo booths are even awesomer. We used Encore for DJ, Lighting and Photo Booth and couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Karen S

They arrived early, stayed a little late, they were fun and my guests loved the photos. Chris was easy to work with and ultimately could not be more pleased.

Added so much fun!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Suzannah S

At first we weren't going to have a photo booth at our wedding, thinking that it would cost too much. Now that we've had it I can't imagine my reception without it (completely worth the cost)! Everyone loved it and the fact that they got to take home pictures as keepsakes while... Read More we got to keep a book full of memories is great. The pictures were great quality and it's easy enough that the some of the older kids were able to go in and take pictures of themselves. The staff that was on-site were very nice and professional. I'd recommend Encore to anyone who wants a fun addition to their party.

Best part of the night!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Murphy B

This was the best addition to our event. From our first conversation to our big day, their team was amazing. The photos of our guests are priceless. I really liked how they gave us the digital images on a flash drive at the end of the night before they left. Overall just an... Read More awesome experice- we highly recommend!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Raquel d

This vendor was amazing! They were righ on time and very profesional. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. We love the scrap book of all the pictures and that they shared the entire album on Facebook for everyone to see. I will definitely use them again in the future.

What a hit!

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Melissa F

After watching several wedding shows featuring photo booths at the reception, I knew I had to have one. My family and I were a little apprehensive about how big of a success it would be, but it was truly the hit of the night. Booking the photobooth was fast and easy. We... Read More even got to customize the border with our names and wedding date. The day of staff was professional and had no problem staying a little later then what we booked. Looking at the scrapbook the next day was a blast. I can't wait to see the CD with everybody's pictures!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Christina A

The booth was great and everyone loved it!