Chamber music for your ceremony and reception

Ensemble Aevia has been serving the New England area since 1993 in over 600 weddings. We are at your service to create the atmosphere you want your day to have. Playing music from the traditional to the unique, our talented, experienced musicians will fill the air with the beauty of live music.

MA, NH, RI, ME, NH

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Rachel G

Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. Everything was perfect and you guys were great. We really appreciate it!!!! :)

2014-07-09T19:42:28 Response from the vendor

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for having us. It was a great pleasure to play for you and your guests. Harel and I wish you and Andrew all the best for your future! Matt

excellent!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 kate w

I had Ensemble Aevia play for my ceremony and cocktail hour outside at a winery for my wedding. They were so easy to work with prior to the wedding! The music was so beautiful and just what I had imagined for our big day! I highly recommend Ensemble Aevia for any special event!

2014-08-11T23:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are glad to be of service. All best wishes from me and the whole team! Matt

Beautiful music, wonderful people!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Mary f

We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Matthew Green and Ensemble Aevia. Communication was always prompt and straight forward, even when I missed up times and accidentally called Matthew on his honeymoon! He was wonderful and helpful, and we talked frequently via e-mail and phone calls to decide on all the music for both the prelude, the processional, as well as the cocktail hour. He was able to accomodate my request for my processional music, which was not on his list, and it came out absolutely perfect. We had some contemporary music mixed in with chamber music for the cocktail hour, which was fun, and just what we had hoped for! Thank you so much Ensemble Aevia, for helping make our day so special!

2014-08-11T17:09:35 Response from the vendor

It was a great pleasure to play for you! The garden was really spectacular and the day was perfect. Beth and I wish you all the very best. Thank you so much. Matt

Life Savers

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Julia W

I called Ensemble Aevia after another quartet dropped out on me. It was last minute, but Matt put everything together for us and honored our music requests. He was super easy to work with and very friendly. I only got to hear the ceremony music but it was so beautiful and made our ceremony so classy! Our guests loved the cocktail hour music as well. Thank you Ensemble Aevia!

2015-01-28T17:50:56 Response from the vendor

Dear Julia, Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad it all worked out well! Matt

Great ceremony musicians!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jillian M

My husband and I were so pleased that we chose Ensemble Aevia for our wedding ceremony music. Matt was super friendly and easy to work with. Our wedding logistics weren't simple, but Matt and the musicians were more than willing to travel to our location and then hop aboard boats to get to our ceremony at Church Island on Squam Lake in Holderness, NH. The music was lovely and just what we wanted!

2014-10-29T13:59:47 Response from the vendor

Dana, Kevin, and I really loved playing on the island. Thank you so much for having us! We wish you every happiness! Matt

Amazing Talent

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Ashley D

Ensemble Aevia played so beautifully at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour I am so glad we had them there! Matthew was so great to work with always available to answer my questions and they even played the selected song I wanted for walking down the aisle. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful addition to their wedding ceremony The music was amazing!! Thank you again to Matthew and Enseble Aevia.

2014-10-12T13:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! You were so busy, I never got a chance to say good bye! Tim, Dani and I wish you all the best! Matt

trio for ceremony and cocktail music

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 b f

Mathew was a pleasure to work with and well organized. The musicians were professional and played beautifully. They were willing to take my daughter's ideas and work with her. I highly recommend Ensemble Aevia for any event and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

2014-10-12T13:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, and an extra thank you from Karen, Cam, and J! All the best, Matt

Something special!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kat R

My husband and I went back and forth debating on what type of music we wanted for the ceremony. We finally made our decision and went with Ensemble Aevia, and WHAT A GREAT DECISION! We were so happy with the outcome and our guests after the wedding couldn't stop commenting on how nice the music sounded before the ceremony started. Working with Matt was great, he was always timely with communication and confirming payment which is a blessing in an otherwise stressful time. You will not regret having the Aevia musicians at your wedding or any other event for that matter!

2014-10-09T21:11:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! It was our pleasure! Julie, Tim, and I wish you all the best! Matt

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Meredith T

Ensemble Aevia played as a string trio at our ceremony - they did an outstanding job. They were at the church well in advance of the ceremony, coordinated effectively with the church musician regarding psalms and hymns, and played our selected processional and recessional music beautifully. They were easy to deal with in the months leading up to the ceremony (and even on the day of) and we were very pleased with their professionalism and overall performance. We highly recommend using them for ceremony music! -Meredith and Vincent

2014-09-14T22:05:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! It was our pleasure! Etleva, Tim, and I wish you both all the very best. Matt

Beautiful music and amazing musician!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

My husband and I booked Matthew as a solo violinist to provide ceremony music for our outdoor wedding. It sounded amazing. Lots of complements about the music and how incredible he sounded from the guests and it was exactly what we wanted. He was so easy to work with! He's very responsive and everything went as smooth as possible. We are so happy we decided to hire Matthew, and can recommend him to anyone else looking for music for their wedding.

2014-07-30T15:32:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to play for you and your guests. The day was perfect too. Please stay in touch! Matt

Talented and easy to work with

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Melissa M

Matthew and his colleagues were wonderful. It was easy to plan with Matthew. We went with more contemporary pieces with a trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was perfect. Several guests even commented to us how much they enjoyed it. They're talented musicians and I would highly recommend them!

2014-04-23T11:53:29 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! Wishing you all the best! Matt

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Deborah M

Ensemble Aevia set the mood and added such an elegant touch to our outdoor wedding. Not only was the music beautiful, but they were also incredibly accommodating, professional, talented and reasonably priced. Ensemble Aevia even accompanied me when I surprised my groom with a song and they agreed to come early so we could practice beforehand. Thank you so much for helping us to have the most wonderful and romantic ceremony! Hiring Ensemble Aevia was the best decision we made.

2013-12-07T18:40:37 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was our pleasure! Matt

Chatham Bars Inn Wedding August 2013

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Jessica D

Matt was extremely helpful and guided as through the piece selection. The guests really enjoyed the music they played during the prelude. Great selections during the cocktail. Very professional.

2013-10-28T20:48:26 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much for having us be a part of your wedding! I am glad your guests enjoyed the music! Matt

Mrs. Debbie Pitula

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

Matthew and his trio were very professional and easy to work with. The music was the perfect touch to my daughter's beautiful seaside wedding. Matthew was able to accommodate my every wish for song choice. I would highly recommend Ensemble Aevia (NH) to anyone wanting to add a touch of elegance to their wedding ceremony and reception!

2013-09-25T00:20:56 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you Debbie! It was a gorgeous day, and a pleasure to be of service! All the best, Matt

Ensemble Aevia

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Diana M

We got married in the Portsmouth NH area this September and I was in love with the idea of walking down the aisle to string music. After researching string musicians in the area we came across Ensemble Aevia. We checked out their repertoire which included classical traditional pieces as well as modern songs such as John Lennon. We knew they would be perfect. Matt was easy to work with and helped us through the process since we were unsure of how to plan the progression of music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. He was able to help us create the exact atmosphere we were looking for and his talent was in describable. I highly recommend Ensemble Aevia! They made my moment walking down the aisle that much more special and provided us with music people will talk about for months. They simply added that special something to make our wedding day one everyone will remember!

2013-09-20T18:55:33 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! The rainbows over the vineyard were spectacular, and it as a total pleasure to play for you and your guests! Anne-Marie, Kevin and I wish you every happiness! Matt

Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Devon G

My husbands grandfather was originally suppose to play the bagpipes for our ceremony music. When my husbands grandfather fell ill a month before our wedding, we were afraid we wouldn't have music for our big day. I sent an email to Matthew Green from Ensemble Aevia and he called be back within an hour of getting my email. With very little time for him to pull musicians together for a very busy wedding weekend (labor day weekend), he worked continuously to find my husband and I musicians for our wedding. He checked in with me multiple times throughout that month as he confirmed each musician for our day. The music day of was INCREDIBLE. They played some classics beautifully but were also able to play Coldplay and the Beatles for the bridal party entrance/exit. Ensemble Aevia was very fair in their pricing as well. The musicians played as guests arrived, through the ceremony and during the cocktail hour for less the $550. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to hire talented musicians that go out of their way to make your day wonderful.

2013-09-20T18:51:43 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! Karen, Susanne, and I wish you all the best! Matt

Wedding in Portsmouth New Hampshire

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Emily N

From the first phone call I had with Matt, I knew him and his musicians were going to be amazing. I had a a couple requests that Matt and I talked about over the phone (I live in Phoenix and planned a New Hampshire wedding) and he assured me they would be able to make it happen. The moment I heard "Hoppipolla" awaiting to walk into the church to marry my best friend, I was overjoyed on how amazing they sounded and how perfect it was. I had many compliments on the music they played as guests arrived and still hear how great they sounded. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you Matt!! You truly made my wedding day unforgettable and were such a big part of full filling the wedding of my dreams!!

2013-08-26T11:40:46 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure.

Wonderful Wedding Music

Reviewed on 8/19/2013

A wedding day is always special but the addition of the professional string trio, Ensemble Aevia, made our ceremony and pre-reception a wonderful experience for our guests. Matthew found music requested by the groom for the processional and filled the day with classical selections that many guests commented on. From the first contact to the wedding day, Matthew met every need with courtesy. With two more weddings in the family in the future, we will be back for more!

2013-08-26T23:30:37 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much! It was truly a pleasure, and great fun to play music from Final Fantasy! Matt

English Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Jennifer C

Matt Green was so easy to work with, they were open to learning new pieces for our wedding and didn't mind traveling to our location which was pretty remote. The music fit right in to our English Garden wedding. They were early and everything went just as planned. We got married on my husbands birthday and when the croud of 200+ started signing "Happy Birthday" they chimed right in, it was perfect! Thank you again for a perfect day! Jennifer Lamb Happy Bride

2013-08-13T17:22:23 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Ensemble Aevia - the perfect choice for string music!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Julie R

Ensemble Aevia performed my ceremony music for my wedding. We used the trio and I thought they did a wonderful job. They had a wide variety of songs to choose from (including all of the processional classics) and they were incredibly professional. Matthew, from Ensemble Aevia, was easy to get in touch and coordinate with, which I found to be the exception, not the rule with most wedding vendors. Not only did they do a great job, but they also made my life easy!

2013-08-13T17:19:21 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much! It was a great pleasure!

Wonderful Ambiance.

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Amanda L

We used Matt & Ensemble Aevia for our wedding this past August. The experience was great! Working with Matt in advance of the big day was wonderful - he answered all of my many questions, helped in the planning process, and accommodated all of my requests. (They even learned a new song just for our event.) The day of the wedding went perfectly, as well. The ambiance before and during the ceremony was wonderful. Thanks to Matt and the entire Ensemble Aevia group for their part in making our day so beautiful. I highly recommend them!

2013-08-05T18:23:50 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much! It was a great pleasure. All the best, Matt

Perfect wedding music!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Laura H

We were lucky enough to have Ensemble Aevia play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour... And it was exactly what we hoped for! Matt was very easy to get ahold of and was very thorough in the planning, even to humming me songs over the phone to choose from. Our wedding guests commented on how nicely it set the mood of the wedding, and I couldn't have been any more happy with how it turned out. Thank you thank you Ensble Aevia!!

2013-07-30T09:04:32 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! Matt

Fantastic Job!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Amy F

Two weeks before our wedding we needed to find a musician and we were so lucky to find Matthew and Ensemble Aevia! We were in a panic and emailed Matthew and he promptly got back to us and took care of everything. We were so happy with Matthew. He is a fantastic musician and we didn't have to worry about anything.

2013-07-30T09:06:44 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much! It was just great to play at the beach! Matt

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Alexandra G

Could not be happier with my decision to go with Ensemble Aevia for my wedding ceremony. Matthew was extremely professional and knowledgable about wedding ceremony music. I don't know much about classical music (unfortunately) but Matthew was able to guide me and make suggestions that were really helpful. He was willing to speak to the pastor to make sure the timing of everything was right and he showed up early to get everything set up. Not to mention they sounded amazing! You will not regret your decision to go with Ensemble Aevia...they are absolutely fabulous in every way!

2013-07-16T10:11:29 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure and a privilege to play for you! Matt

great job!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Kristina M

We went with the trio for best sound quality. Matthew was easy to work with, helpful in picking out songs, and worked with my coordinator to make sure everything went smoothly without a hitch. Made very little work for me which was great! Everyone said the music was beautiful! Thanks so much!

2013-07-09T10:18:44 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much for having Ensemble Aevia as a part of your wedding day. Beth, Etleva, and I wish you all the best! Matt

TO Ensemble Aevia