Chamber music for your ceremony and reception

Ensemble Aevia has been serving the New England area since 1993 in over 600 weddings. We are at your service to create the atmosphere you want your day to have. Playing music from the traditional to the unique, our talented, experienced musicians will fill the air with the beauty of live music.

MA, NH, RI, ME, NH

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Rachel G

Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. Everything was perfect and you guys were great. We really appreciate it!!!! :)

2014-07-09T19:42:28 Response from the vendor

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for having us. It was a great pleasure to play for you and your guests. Harel and I wish you and Andrew all the best for your future! Matt

excellent!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 kate w

I had Ensemble Aevia play for my ceremony and cocktail hour outside at a winery for my wedding. They were so easy to work with prior to the wedding! The music was so beautiful and just what I had imagined for our big day! I highly recommend Ensemble Aevia for any special event!

2014-08-11T23:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are glad to be of service. All best wishes from me and the whole team! Matt

Beautiful music, wonderful people!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Mary f

We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Matthew Green and Ensemble Aevia. Communication was always prompt and straight forward, even when I missed up times and accidentally called Matthew on his honeymoon! He was wonderful and helpful, and we talked frequently via... Read More e-mail and phone calls to decide on all the music for both the prelude, the processional, as well as the cocktail hour. He was able to accomodate my request for my processional music, which was not on his list, and it came out absolutely perfect. We had some contemporary music mixed in with chamber music for the cocktail hour, which was fun, and just what we had hoped for! Thank you so much Ensemble Aevia, for helping make our day so special!

2014-08-11T17:09:35 Response from the vendor

It was a great pleasure to play for you! The garden was really spectacular and the day was perfect. Beth and I wish you all the very best. Thank you so much. Matt

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Dianne L

We had a Trio play while guests were arriving for the wedding and then had them play after the ceremony. They were absolutely fantastic! Very professional, well dressed and so polite. The Trio was wonderful for our outdoor wedding and it added a touch of class. We were so... Read More happy with this decision and choice of vendor. You will not be disappointed with Ensemble Aevia. They were also able to play our wedding song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri as I walked down to the Arch for the ceremony. I was just thrilled with that. Everything went smoothly.

Great music, no hassle!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Frances H

We hired a string trio through Ensemble Aevia to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very professional, have a large repertoire, and were very adaptable to last-minute ideas and changes in the ceremony program. Their timing/coordination during the ceremony was... Read More seamless. I barely had to think about the music, just enjoy it, and that was wonderful!

Amazing and stress free!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Shannon L

Matt was great to work with! The music was beautiful at our ceremony!

2015-06-19T19:39:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was our pleasure. Matt

Excellent performance

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Meghan L

We hired Matt and his group for our wedding. They were wonderful! Very professional, punctual, and knew exactly what we wanted. They also communicated very well before the event, helping to clarify how things would play out at the wedding. We can't recommend them highly enough.

2015-06-16T12:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! All the best! Matt

Magical Accompaniment!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Tambia J

I cannot in words fully express how thankful I am for the service Ensemble Aevia (Matthew) provided or what a beautiful difference his duo made to our wedding. All communications were made by email and telephone, due to my time constraints. Nevertheless, Matthew was thorough... Read More and ensured that he fully understood my vision for the day. I provided a list of desired songs and Matthew helped me to adjust the list based on his expertise. He was helpful and not at all pushy. Also, he was more than happy to include Coldplay's Viva la Vida (A surprise for my husband - one of his favorite songs). The day of the wedding Matthew and his fellow musician arrived early and were set up well before the first guest arrived. They were unobtrusive - quietly preparing in the garden area. And they were friendly and cordial to all the guests. Now regarding their performance, the most important part, they were phenomenal. We could not have asked for more. They began playing as guests arrived and they played after the service till all guests had left the seating area. Because our guests lingered and picture taking took longer than expected Matthew played longer than the three hours scheduled, with no complaint. And did I mention that they did this in the blazing sun - they left tired and a bit red but still smiling. Ensemble Aevia musicians are talented, professional, and a joy to have at your wedding. We will remember them fondly. Thank you SO much!

2015-01-28T17:48:06 Response from the vendor

Dear Tambia, Thank you so much for having us! The venue on the Cape was amazing, and it was a pleasure to play for you. Bo and I wish you all the best. Matt

Life Savers

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Julia W

I called Ensemble Aevia after another quartet dropped out on me. It was last minute, but Matt put everything together for us and honored our music requests. He was super easy to work with and very friendly. I only got to hear the ceremony music but it was so beautiful and made... Read More our ceremony so classy! Our guests loved the cocktail hour music as well. Thank you Ensemble Aevia!

2015-01-28T17:50:56 Response from the vendor

Dear Julia, Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad it all worked out well! Matt

Ensemble Aevia is the Icing on the Cake

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Melissa S

We are so thrilled that we hired the Ensemble Aevia quartet to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour for our October 18th wedding on Cape Cod. From the very start, they were professional, accomodating and made the planning process so easy and stress free. The best tool... Read More they offer for planning was their website - it helped us tremendously - it contained all the information we needed to plan, as well as audio clips of music we could listen to to help make our choices. It made the planning so streamlined and enjoyable! One the day of our wedding, the their sound was the icing on the cake for our ceremony in particular, and was a great accompianment to the cocktail hour. Their talents are amazing! Matthew and his team are the best - our guests went out of their way to tell us how great they thought Aevia was. We look forward to hiring them again in the future!

2014-10-29T13:57:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! Noralee, Bob, Bo, and I all wish you and Mike all the best. Matt

Great ceremony musicians!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jillian M

My husband and I were so pleased that we chose Ensemble Aevia for our wedding ceremony music. Matt was super friendly and easy to work with. Our wedding logistics weren't simple, but Matt and the musicians were more than willing to travel to our location and then hop aboard... Read More boats to get to our ceremony at Church Island on Squam Lake in Holderness, NH. The music was lovely and just what we wanted!

2014-10-29T13:59:47 Response from the vendor

Dana, Kevin, and I really loved playing on the island. Thank you so much for having us! We wish you every happiness! Matt

Amazing Talent

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Ashley D

Ensemble Aevia played so beautifully at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour I am so glad we had them there! Matthew was so great to work with always available to answer my questions and they even played the selected song I wanted for walking down the aisle. I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful addition to their wedding ceremony The music was amazing!! Thank you again to Matthew and Enseble Aevia.

2014-10-12T13:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! You were so busy, I never got a chance to say good bye! Tim, Dani and I wish you all the best! Matt

trio for ceremony and cocktail music

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 b f

Mathew was a pleasure to work with and well organized. The musicians were professional and played beautifully. They were willing to take my daughter's ideas and work with her. I highly recommend Ensemble Aevia for any event and would not hesitate to use them again in the... Read More future.

2014-10-12T13:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, and an extra thank you from Karen, Cam, and J! All the best, Matt

Something special!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kat R

My husband and I went back and forth debating on what type of music we wanted for the ceremony. We finally made our decision and went with Ensemble Aevia, and WHAT A GREAT DECISION! We were so happy with the outcome and our guests after the wedding couldn't stop commenting on... Read More how nice the music sounded before the ceremony started. Working with Matt was great, he was always timely with communication and confirming payment which is a blessing in an otherwise stressful time. You will not regret having the Aevia musicians at your wedding or any other event for that matter!

2014-10-09T21:11:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! It was our pleasure! Julie, Tim, and I wish you all the best! Matt

Amazing ceremony music

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Michele F

We had a wonderful experience working with Matthew from Ensemble Aevia. He took the time to run through different options for our ceremony, and had great suggestions. The music was beautiful, we couldn't have worked with a better group of musicians.

2014-10-09T20:43:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you very very much! Anne-Marie, Harel, and I wish you all the best. Matt

Special Touch

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Alexandria D

We hired Ensemble Aevia for our beach wedding and we couldn't have been happier. They played for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests loved them and walking down the isle to string music was amazing. They were so easy to work with and helped me pick out all the... Read More songs we needed for the ceremony. They were also reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Ensemble Aevia.

2014-10-09T20:47:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! It was great to be out by the water playing music. Tim and I wish you all the best. Matt

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Britt O

I cannot imagine better ceremony music- they were tremendous.

2014-09-30T22:04:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brittany and Rob, for having us. It was such a great ceremony, and playing on the deck with the great view was a blast! All the best from Etleva, Bo and me. Matt

Very Professional

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Sylvia C

Matt and his team of professional musicians made my wedding day very special. It was easy to communicate with Matt and get the music I wanted. I had them set-up down on the lawn near the beach for the ceremony and had them move up to the area of the reception. I enjoyed all the... Read More pieces they played, not to mention they were all very professionally dressed. Other than a blue canopy Matt put up to protect the instruments from the sun, I would give this ensemble 2 thumbs up. ( I would recommend a white canopy to complete the elegance) ♫

2014-09-30T22:12:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us play in that very beautiful setting! Dana, Cam, and I wish you and Jeff all the best. Sorry the blue was not your preference! I will have to look into the white option... Matt

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Meredith T

Ensemble Aevia played as a string trio at our ceremony - they did an outstanding job. They were at the church well in advance of the ceremony, coordinated effectively with the church musician regarding psalms and hymns, and played our selected processional and recessional music... Read More beautifully. They were easy to deal with in the months leading up to the ceremony (and even on the day of) and we were very pleased with their professionalism and overall performance. We highly recommend using them for ceremony music! -Meredith and Vincent

2014-09-14T22:05:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! It was our pleasure! Etleva, Tim, and I wish you both all the very best. Matt

Great Musicians

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Michelle

Our musicians were wonderful! They were extremely professional and the music was absolutely beautiful. During the planning process, Matt was very responsive and able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them!

2014-08-15T19:00:34 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to be of service. We wish you all the best for your future! Matt

Beautiful and Professional Job for the Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Elle F

We hired the Emsemble Aevia duo of Kevin and Dana to play during our outdoor wedding ceremony in Newport, RI on May 25, 2014 and they did a fantastic job. Prior to the big day - we worked with Matthew Green to organize the logistics and playlist. It was stress free and... Read More Matthew was very helpful answering our questions. The songs I chose for the bridal party walking down the aisle, and then the bride walking down the aisle were Flower Duet and Clair de Lune. Normally - these songs are played by trios and quartets, But Matthew adjusted the arrangements to be able to play the songs I wanted and do them justice. Dana and Kevin did an amazing job with the songs, the Clair de Lune was beautiful and I loved walking down the aisle to it. Matthew also put together the recessional for us to meet our own personal style and again, Dana and Kevin did a beautiful job with it. The entire experience was great - I would not have changed a thing and Kevin and Dana came and congratulated my husband and I before they left which was thoughtful. I would highly recommend Ensemble Aevia for your wedding!

2014-08-13T21:48:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! And congratulations! It was a privilege to be of service. Dana, Kevin, and I wish you all the best! Matt

Beautiful music and amazing musician!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

My husband and I booked Matthew as a solo violinist to provide ceremony music for our outdoor wedding. It sounded amazing. Lots of complements about the music and how incredible he sounded from the guests and it was exactly what we wanted. He was so easy to work with! He's very... Read More responsive and everything went as smooth as possible. We are so happy we decided to hire Matthew, and can recommend him to anyone else looking for music for their wedding.

2014-07-30T15:32:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to play for you and your guests. The day was perfect too. Please stay in touch! Matt

Talented and easy to work with

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Melissa M

Matthew and his colleagues were wonderful. It was easy to plan with Matthew. We went with more contemporary pieces with a trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was perfect. Several guests even commented to us how much they enjoyed it. They're talented musicians and I... Read More would highly recommend them!

2014-04-23T11:53:29 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you so much! Wishing you all the best! Matt

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Deborah M

Ensemble Aevia set the mood and added such an elegant touch to our outdoor wedding. Not only was the music beautiful, but they were also incredibly accommodating, professional, talented and reasonably priced. Ensemble Aevia even accompanied me when I surprised my groom with a... Read More song and they agreed to come early so we could practice beforehand. Thank you so much for helping us to have the most wonderful and romantic ceremony! Hiring Ensemble Aevia was the best decision we made.

2013-12-07T18:40:37 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was our pleasure! Matt

Chatham Bars Inn Wedding August 2013

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Jessica D

Matt was extremely helpful and guided as through the piece selection. The guests really enjoyed the music they played during the prelude. Great selections during the cocktail. Very professional.

2013-10-28T20:48:26 Response from Matthew Daniel, the member

Thank you very much for having us be a part of your wedding! I am glad your guests enjoyed the music! Matt

TO Ensemble Aevia