Ensemble Champlain- Opt For Elegance and Simplicity

NYC/Tri-State Area

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Folk, Jazz, Rock, Celtic, Klezmer, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Music

Manhattan, NY NYC/Tri-State Area (718) 777-9821

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Dave R

There are no amount of superlatives to describe our wedding ceremony music experience with Ensemble Champlain. Their playing was not only at the highest of professional standards but they were also incredibly accommodating in arranging my bride's favorite song for her... Read More entrance. It was a surprise for her and they made our day absolute perfection. You truly can't beat this ensemble for making your wedding perfect.

True Talent!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Christina L

I had a vision of my ceremony from the moment I was engaged and Ensemble Champlain made it come true in every way. Anne-Marie is so sweet and accomodating. I had dreampt of walking down the aisle to a favorite song of mine and my husband's but it did not have sheet music.... Read More Ensemble Champlain listened to the song and put together a composition of that song that brought me to tears on my wedding day. They are such a talented group and were such a pleasure to work with and helped make my day so much more special. I highly recommend them.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Adina C

Ensemble Champlain was a great choice for our ceremony music. They were so easy to work with! They were able to utilize a song request and truly made our wedding unique and wonderful!

Great music even with the duo

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Amanda F

I got the duo (flute and cello) and although the selection is more limited because it is only two musicians, the music was beautiful and just what I wanted (both classic music and Beatles music).

wonderful group

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Lisa L

They sounded absolutely beautiful, were very responsive, and extremely flexible. They even created two unique arrangements of songs, and accompanied some singers in our wedding. Also a great value -- much more affordable than comparable groups we looked at.

Excellent - professional, talented and very easy t

Reviewed on 1/20/2012 Gillian G

The music coordinator at my church recommended Ensemble Champlain and I could not be happier with this choice!!! They are EXTREMELY pleasant people to work with and incredibly talented. I would HIGHLY recommend them for ceremony music needs. They have a great website and are... Read More very accessible on email and phone to work out the details. They easily coordinated with my church vocalist/organist.

Excellent Ensemble Musicians for Ceremony

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 Meagan Z

I could not be happier with Ensemble Champlain! I was able to arrange everything by email and was able to pick the songs that worked best for my ceremony. They were very professional and courteous and the music was absolutely beautiful.

Review for Ensemble Champlain

Reviewed on 9/27/2008 Lisa Y

We made the arrangements by e-mail and everything was simple and smooth where they just needed to show up for the ceremony.