Entertain New England -DJs.Lighting.PhotoBooths.More

Serving All New England!

You are unique, and we get that.

Your wedding day is your show. Warm personality, personalized planning, and an amazing party is what you get. We remember who you are. We can provide you everything you need: uplighting, photo stations, live musicians or bands, monograms, unique services. Read the reviews and visit our website!

$$$

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Boston, MA
Serving All New England!

Amazing DJ!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Heather W

John is extremely professional and was amazing to work with! John had done a friend’s wedding a year earlier and did such a wonderful job that we decided to go with him as well. I loved how responsive he was to everything, and I was so beyond pleased with all of the music and how everything went and looked! He got exactly what we wanted with the music and completely exceeded all our expectations! I LOVED the photo booth and all its props, and all of the lighting was perfect! John was very organized, friendly, personable, and down to earth – definitely not one of those loud obnoxious DJs who loves to hear themselves talk and thinks the night is all about them! He made sure everyone was up and dancing the entire time all the while maintaining an elegant atmosphere. I cannot say enough great things about John and Entertain New England. I am so pleased with our decision to go with them and would highly recommend them to anyone for their special event!

Amazing - An asset for ANY event!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Jennifer S

Entertain New England, LLC is AMAZING! John Dudley is professional, knowledgeable, personable, and fun! We were provided with exceptional guidance with regard to choosing both the music and other elements to make our special day even more enjoyable. He provided encouragement and helpful suggestions as we completed the forms that would help structure the music choices throughout the ceremony and reception. We also chose to include a television monitor with a slideshow of pictures, which was a huge hit for friends and family to enjoy. The photo booth - what can I say?? The booth itself is actually quite stunning and the pictures were so fun. Our guests still talk about the fun that was had in the photo booth and we enjoy having copies of all the pictures that were taken. The lighting provided was perfect! He was able to match our wedding colors. John was absolutely a joy to work with and we HIGHLY recommend using Entertain New England, LLC for any event. In fact, we have already recommended his services to several people including my brother who got engaged on July 30. Words cannot begin to express how thankful we are to have had the opportunity to work with John. He also provided the encouragement and confidence that helped me make the decision to sing at the wedding - a decision that made our day even more special! John - Entertain New England, LLC - thank you, thank you, thank you! Jenn & Tana, July 12, 2014 Wentworth by the Sea Wedding

Rocking Cornish, NH

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Erica M

DJ John Dudley was amazing from our first Skype session. His warm personality and professionalism made us feel confident from the beginning and he did not disappoint. He was able to take our favorite music and make an incredible play list from the ceremony right through the end of the night dancing mayhem. He even created a Chicago Bulls themed entrance (per my husbands request) that rocked my husbands world. John was so organized and great to work with. He really got the dance floor going in a space that could have been hard to get folks to go to. There was country, there was 90's rock, there was 90's rap, it was amazing! I danced the night away….what more could a girl ask for on her wedding day! Thanks so much John, you rock!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Erin K

ohn and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. He was flexible and open to our (extensive) music playlist. His assistant was great helping with the photobooth, as well. The guests had so much fun with that, and John sent us a link for ALL the photobooth pictures after. That was a blast to go through! John is extremely personable; I felt 100% confident going into our wedding day with him as the DJ because he reached out to contact us about a week or two before to confirm all the details we sent him. If you want a reliable, friendly, caring DJ, John is your man! Thank you, John!

Great Person and DJ!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Marie C

John Dudley was great throughout the entire process! He was really patient and accommodating and worked with us to find all the right songs. For our reception, he really listened to us when we told him what we wanted and delivered in a big way. Very professional and kept the party going! Would recommend to my best friend.

Awesome DJ and the nicest guy!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Bridget B

I can't say enough about John Dudley and Entertain New England. Our wedding was fantastic and we owe a lot to him! John was extremely professional and so easy to work with. He made the evening seamless and was able to read the crowd in terms of music. He asks the right questions before hand to fully understand the tone of the event. I HIGHLY recommend the open air photo booth! Our wedding guests absolutely loved it. We had multiple people say "I've never seen so many people dance at a wedding before!". We owe that to John!

Fantastic Professional Service

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Megan

We are incredibly lucky to have found Entertain New England. Our DJ, John Dudley, did a fantastic job at our wedding! John Dudley answered all of our questions, and anticipated many of them. He met with my wife and I to discuss what kind of wedding we had, what songs we wanted, how to pronounce names of the wedding party, and timing of the event. With all of the stress that goes into wedding planning, hiring Entertain New England was one of the best decisions we made. They helped take some of the stress out of that day. The music is one of the most crucial parts of the reception, and they delivered. There was a high level of energy from the DJ for the entire event. The music transitioned flawlessly and the dance floor was occupied for the entire night. We highly recommend them!

ENE - Money well spent!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Mark M

Hiring John and ENE is probably the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Starting from the day we decided to book with ENE, John was ultra responsive and personable. From the day we met him in person, it didn't feel like we hired a DJ so much as we hired a friend. He went out of his way to make sure that things were going as planned and that we would get exactly what we wanted out of his services. As far as the wedding day goes, this is where John really shines. We had kind of an, uh, unique wedding. On site ceremony with nontraditional music? Check. Multicultural music with a family that is ultra picky? Check. Muppet themed cake cutting song? Check. John blended modern Middle Eastern party music with everyone's favorite Top 40 hits perfectly, had his finger on the crowd's pulse, and kept everyone dancing all night. Hell, we got married in August and friends are STILL complementing us on our music selection (and asking for our DJ's information for future reference). In closing, hire ENE. You won't regret it!

Awesome DJ, genuinely caring

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Christine S

I'm a musician and music teacher, so the music at our wedding was extremely important to me. We hired John Dudley through Entertain New England to be our DJ, and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. Here are a few key reasons why: 1. Amazing value for the service he gave us--the time, effort, experience, and equipment. 2. Genuinely nice person--from my original conversation with him to several more phone calls, countless emails, and the interactions on our wedding night, it was clear John truly cared about us as people and not just clients. 3. You don't have to worry about a thing--John took care of all the details of the evening and ran our reception so smoothly! 4. Professional and experienced--he's great at reading the crowd, keeping the dance floor going, knowing which requests to play at what times, and much more. Not a single complaint. Highly, highly recommended!

Wedding in Beacon Hill

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Mary A

I just got married on October 11th, 2014 in Beacon Hill at the Omni Parker House Hotel. We had a unique event and ENE accommodated all our needs. We had specific song requests and Dan, our DJ, was very attentive and paid close attention to detail. He did an excellent job as the DJ at our wedding reception. We also had a photo booth and the staff was professional, fun and helpful. The photo booth created amazing memories and we love them! Thank you Entertain New England!

Great company and great people to work with!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Jen B

I used John Dudley and Entertain New England for lighting, a green screen booth, and DJ services for my wedding. Everything was amazing and guests are raving to me about what a great job John did! John was personable and easy to work with throughout the planning process. We had an in person meeting with him and a few phone meetings throughout the year. John always remembered all the little details we had planned which really put me a ease and showed what a professional he is. The green screen booth was amazing, we choose 4 images that we wanted to use for backgrounds everything came out exactly as we hoped it would. The lighting was beautiful and perfectly matched our wedding colors. John was a wonderful MC and kept people dancing all night long. It's amazing how he took the few "must play" songs that we provided and selected the rest of the music to fit in with our style. At one point in the night, my husband requested a song he forgot to put on the list and it was played within minutes. Overall, you won't go wrong with choosing Entertain New England for your special event. They are professional, prepared, personable and provide a high quality service at a great value.

Thank You Entertain New England LLC!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Erin M

John Dudley and Entertain New England LLC were a pleasure to work with for our wedding day this past September. From the start, we received nothing but top-notch customer service. John was proactive in getting the information he needed from us and promptly answered any questions we had through the planning process. John made sure we had all of our bases covered. On the day of the wedding, John was there early to set up and perform sound checks. He handled everything from pre-ceremony music right through until the end of the reception. John played a huge role in coordinating the timing of the evening and everything went off without a hitch! During the reception, the dance floor was packed the entire time. Everyone commented on how much fun they had, which is a huge tribute to the DJ's musical selections! I couldn't be happier with our choice to go with Entertain New England and would highly recommend them to anyone. Their services are high quality, but also provide great value. John Dudley has to be one of the best in the business- professional, thorough, personable, and just AWESOME!

John is Great!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Julia A

John Dudley is a consumate professional and a pleasure to work with. His prices are reasonable an affordable, he is a man of his word with his meetings/call times, and was fully focused on providing a great experience for us and our guests. I would highly recommend John and his team for any entertainment needs.

Awesome D.J. services (and so much more)

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 sarah b

Entertain New England provided us with exceptional service. We used them for the D.J. for the reception/dancing portion of the evening and we used their instrumentalists/string duo for the ceremony portion. I was a very picky bride with very specific taste, and all of my wishes were met. ENE also provided our officiant with a mic and ensured the sound system was properly set up and ready to go before the ceremony. They arrived several hours before the wedding without charging any over time to make sure all of our details ran smoothly. Our D.J., John, was amazing. He met with us before the wedding and made sure that he completely understood all of our musical choices and preferences for announcements. His D.J. services were entertaining, but tasteful, and guests loved him. You are really getting a good deal with this vendor. I couldn't say enough good things - awesome job!!!

So grateful!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Kate S

Reflecting on our wedding together and with our friends and family, it is consistently brought up that everyone just had so much fun, which is clearly evidenced by the fact that the dance floor was never empty. This is a direct credit to you as our DJ. We enjoyed working with you from day one all the way through to the reception. The music suggestions were spot on, setting the tone for every instance of the event, and the night was flawless. Thank you so much for DJing our wedding. It was truly epic and you played such an important role in the planning and execution of the night. We only regret that the event can't be relived. And yes, we'd hire you again without question! All our best and hope our paths cross again soon at another celebratory event! Kate and Joe

Yes! Yes! 1,000 times, yes!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Ashley J

After trying out a companies that offered DJ and uplighting services, we were referred to John by a mutual friend who knew him from college. After sitting down with John from the initial meeting, and throughout our wedding night, my husband and I were so thankful for such a wonderful person to take on this role in our wedding! John was consistently professional, the definition of polite, and a dream to work with. His process was easy and he made sure to check in with us from time to time to see if we needed any assistance (since this was the only time we had ever hired a DJ for anything) without being overbearing. We can say without a doubt, if you book John, you will NOT be disappointed!! He is an absolute MUST if you want your wedding to feel like the party it should, as he helped get all of our guests up and moving, while running through the desired songs/genres seamlessly. I would definitely hire him again if I ever need DJ services, and recommend him to a friend or family member looking for services he renders. No need to look any further than Entertain New England! Thank you for everything John!!

Wedding DJ-Entertain New England LLC

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Marybeth H

John Dudley at Entertain New England was the DJ my wedding on June 20th 2014. He made the night amazing, he got everyone up and dancing. Played a great mix of music that everyone enjoyed. Very accessible throughout the planning process. Can't wait to have him DJ another event for us Marybeth Carter

Great Experience with Dan Staples and Entertain New England

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Elyssa B

We had an outstanding experience with DJ Dan from Entertain New England. We would recommend him in a heart beat. We had a tough crowd -- 100 adults of different ages + 20 kids. From the beginning, Dan provided creative ideas so we could keep everyone engaged. He supported our offbeat processional/recessional choices and encouraged us to have a good time, During the actual wedding, he did an excellent job keeping the kids busy, so their parents could eat. Once the general dancing started, everyone was on the floor (for the entire time). It was remarkable. Dan is fun, passionate and engaged in the success of our event. A total gem.

Mrs. Wang

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Danny W

Amazing job! Dan made us feel so comfortable with the whole process. From the start, he was excited for the night and made us worry free. Music selection was perfect and there was plenty of dancing all night long. Two thumbs up! Also, the photo booth made for some great pictures through the night. Def an added bonus!

Perfect Fit

Reviewed on 3/11/2014

John did everything that we asked, and so much more! He really got to know us and our personalities, and it showed in his performance. Everything that he played fit us and the general vibe of the Wedding perfectly. Additionally, the photo slide show that he set up for us was a HUGE hit!

One of the best choices I made for my big day!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Thara B

DJ John Dudley is as professional as they come. He was always available and happily willing to assist with me during my wedding planning process! He was easy to communicate with; very personable and kind. The day of my wedding he was calm and friendly, he made me feel at ease and flawlessly executed his DJ services. I especially appreciated that he called me ahead of time and practiced the pronunciations of my wedding party. I had a day wedding, so naturally my guests were less inclined to get on the dance floor in the broad daylight, but thanks to John's talent and expertise with keeping the crowd engaged, my dance floor was occupied the entire time. You won't regret choosing John for your special event! I certainly don't!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Alison B

John was great from our first meeting up to our wedding day and beyond. Ultimately it came down to personality and comfort level with the DJ we were going to use. John sat down with us on our first meeting and we knew he was what we were looking for. He was able to read the spread of our guests and played a great mix to please everyone from cocktail hour up to the last dance. His personality and organization mixed with his taste for the right music for the right crowd makes it easy for us to recommend him for any special event.

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Michelle H

John did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He was friendly, easy to work with and very professional. He listened to what we wanted and outperformed our expectations. It’s a month after our wedding and people are still raving about how great our DJ was. I highly recommend John and will absolutely use him again.

Always on my short list!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Beth O

Entertain New England is always at the top of my list when I reccomend a DJ to my clients. DJ Dan kept the dance floor packed, brought a GIANT photobooth that was a big hit with guests, and made two of the younger ladies at the party super happy with their requests, letting them play DJ and even making balloon princesses! As someone whose worked with MANY Boston DJ's, you can't go wrong with Entertain New England! -Beth Rolfe, wedding planner Something Borrowed, Something New Events

two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Danielle M

We had the privilege of working with DJ Dan at our Omni Mount Washington wedding on September 14, 2013. To say we had a blast does not do his performance justice! Entertain New England not only provided our music, ceremony through reception, but hosted our crazy fun photo booth AND Dan shared his balloon art talent with my 8 year old daughter! He was a hit all the way around and his team was professional and incredibly friendly! We would absolutely recommend this team to anyone looking to have a good time!

TO Entertain New England -DJs.Lighting.PhotoBooths.More