Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Connecticut, CT (203) 729-1172

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Shawn was great and we loved working with him!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Courtney P

I would absolutely recommend Shawn to anyone looking for a great DJ. When we first met him, we were still a little unsure as he is a bit "quirky" and not exactly what we expected. BUT the more we spoke to him the more we liked him. He is very dedicated to his clients and truly... Read More wants everyone's wedding to be special and memorable. He did a great job keeping our guests engaged and dancing at the wedding, while at the same time not trying to steal the show. Everyone told us he did a great job!

Happiest Bride in the World!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Katie S

My husband and I cannot stress enough about what an EXCELLENT job Shawn did at our wedding. First impression, he is SO willing to accommodate your budget. He treats you like a human being and not just a dollar sign. He went out of his way to schedule a Skype meeting with us... Read More because we were out of state to be married in CT. In the midst of the planning, he remained professional, organized, and always friendly. He has a very organized client wedding music packet that he had us fill out and he made sure that every song was played at the perfect time. He even went above and beyond and took my un-traditional processional song request and turned it into something memorable. It drew a lot of emotion out of people to hear what he created for us. At the wedding, he was a God- send. He arrived early, began setting up inside, and when last minute the wedding was switched to be outside he was able to move things around and make it work. For the price we paid we received the ceremony music, reception music, beautiful up-lighting, and he even surprised us with glow sticks and lays for the wedding guests! He alleviated all of our stress as far as music went, accommodated our budget, and did more than we expected. I wish that my husband and I had a better starting financial situation because Shawn deserves to charge top dollar for his services. Shawn, all of my guests made a point to tell me what an AMAZING job you did and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I know that it is because you had such a big role in making it perfect and I will be recommending you to anyone I know looking for music at their events. Thanks for all that you do and I hope to be in touch with you!! -Katie Paddock

Amazing !

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Ashley K

Shawn was an amazing Dj ! He interacted with our guest everyone loved him ! He was very easy to work with I would definitely recommend him to anyone ! Everyone I work with keeps asking for his info so they can book him ! Thank you so much again Shawn !

Couldn't be more satisfied!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Catherine B

We used Shawn for our wedding for ceremony music and for our reception last month and would recommend him in a heartbeat. He did an amazing job and was so willing to help from the moment we inquired through the very end. We had our ceremony in a church and I was nervous on how... Read More the setup and sound would work, every specific detail I had in mind he made happen. He felt out the crowd and did such a great job at the reception playing music that kept everyone going all night. Most of all, we were running late throughout the day and he worked with us to accommodate this. Such a nice person, enthusiastic about what he does and knows what he is doing.

Beyond impressed !

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Dj Shawn Michaels was absolutely wonderful. He exceeded our expectations in every aspect. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night long! He brought along two tvs to play picture slide shows which were beautifully displayed. Shawn has a very special way of engaging... Read More the crowd, and communicates very well with the bride and groom through the entire night, keeping everything on track. He's also very good about checking in and making flexible meeting times before the wedding, always ready to answer any questions you may have, (believe me I had a million)!! I strongly recommend using entertainment solutions :)

JP/DJ/Photography

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Brittany M

We used Shawn and Erin for our justice of the piece, our DJ and our photographer. They are the absolute best!!! Everything we wanted they did and on top of it they are two great people. I will defiantly be keeping in touch!! Call them today for your wedding. Amazing!!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jennifer L

Shawn from Entertainment Solutions was the best! I saw him DJ-ing a birthday party and knew he was the DJ for me. He gets the crowd interested and dancing. He has the latest and best equipment and will work with you on your budget. You need to meet with him to see for yourself.... Read More I will definitely be using him for other functions!

Best All-Around Service!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Erin D

We were so happy with Entertainment Solutions for our wedding that this review probably won't do them the justice they deserve... but I'll try. We were happy from Day 1. We had ideas of our own, but Shawn really helped us nail them down. He was a dependable source throughout the... Read More planning process and gave excellent advice. Aside from being easy to work with, he was a true professional! Everything on our wedding day was spot-on and we didn't have to worry about a thing. His enthusiasm carried through from our introductions to the very end. The sound was great, not too loud or too soft and just sounded awesome! His music selections were great for our very diverse crowd. Entertainment Solutions also provided TV's and posted live shots of our wedding. The shots they took were excellent quality and really added a fun element to our reception. Through them, we also go to enjoy instant feed back and see ourselves enter, cut our cake, etc. which we loved. Our guests really had a blast seeing themselves on the TVs too!! Everyone is still talking about what a great time they had. We really feel we owe that to Shawn. Everything we wanted in a DJ, we got (and more!) with Entertainment Solutions!!

Amazing DJ and Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Holly W

We cannot say enough about the amazing service we got from Entertainment Solutions. From the very beginning before I met DJ Shawn, he was very professional and quick to respond to my inquiry. He and Photographer Erin came to our home and we spent a couple hours talking about our... Read More vision for our wedding and what we wanted for the music and photos of our special day. Shawn is very organized and left us with materials to help us in selecting songs for entrances, processionals etc. He was open to any ideas we had. The fact that we were able to also book the photographer Erin with our package was really helpful. We loved her photography style, which she showed by bringing albums. We were confident that we found the perfect DJ and photography vendor that day we met with them. A month before our big day- Shawn and Erin came back to our home and we went over specifics from phonetically spelling our attendants names, to the order of the reception events. This put me at ease, that everything would go smoothly- there are a lot of things to stress about when it comes to planning your wedding and I was relieved that my DJ and photographer were not on the list of things stressing me out. We were also happy that Shawn included the special lighting for the dance floor that would say our names- this added a special touch to our dance floor. The day of the wedding Erin was perfect in capturing all the special moments from getting dressed, hair and makeup, revealing my finished look to my mother, everything. When we arrived at our venue, we saw that Shawn was setting up the music for the ceremony (outdoors in a garden setting next to the reception hall). He was dressed professionally in a suit jacket and coordinating to our color scheme vest. As the ceremony started Erin was snapping away, as was Shawn- who also helped to make sure every angle was captured. When the ceremony was over we spent the next hour doing family & wedding party photos and finally pictures of just my husband and I. She was great and guiding us in making sure these pictures cam out beautiful- and they did!! Meanwhile Shawn was busy playing pop-jazz covers for our guests and I heard that they loved the music. Once it was time for Intro's- Shawn did a great job in amping up the crowd- everything went great, and he helped us stay on time so we would have lots of time to dance the night away. The music was great- he had people dancing from the moment they finished dinner to the time the last song was played. From age 2 to 92 everyone had a great time. He played a great mix of music and listened to everything we asked of him. If we didn't want a song played- it wasn't- if we had a must play song- we heard it. He even invited me for a photo op as DJ Bride and Erin was there to take some great pics. All in all it was a dream night- and having the memories of dancing the night away because of DJ Shawn's awesome music and having beautiful photos on my wall will help make it the most memorable day in me and my husbands life together. THANK YOU ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS!!!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Ashley S

Shawn had my guests, my husband and I, dancing all night! He was always available previous to the wedding to answer all of my questions. He even made sure he had all of my requested Portuguese songs to play the night of the wedding. He was professional, friendly & fun! He made... Read More the venue look so beautiful with the uplighting and personalized dance floor GOBO. It was a pleasure working with Shawn and I would recommend him highly!

Amazing DJ- Great Value

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

Shawn was absolutely amazing from my first contact with him. He instantly put me at ease, was very attentive in the planning process, and held true on his promises. Shawn instinctually knew how to play to the energy of our guests but at the same time staying to our play list and... Read More our wish list. Shawn is a true professional and artist. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

amazing!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Maureen R

From our first meeting with Shawn until the end of our wedding night... We felt in such good hands! DJ Shawn did an amazing job! We were beyond happy with his services. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the atmosphere he provided and the music. Highly... Read More recommended him!

Terrific!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Paola M

Shawn was terrific! He was understanding, catered to out song choice and went with the flow! He was great in instructing us what to do next and he was flexible throughout the night! Great music, nice guy. Made our wedding a blast!

Awesome dj

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Alissa O

Great customer service, reliable and available to work with us on any request we had, our guests danced all night! Great choice and I would recommend dj Shawn anytime!!!