ENTERTAINMENT SPECIALISTS

Serving all of New England

Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

172 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, RI
Serving all of New England

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Andrea C

DJ Mike Amado and the lighting specialist from Entertainment Specialists helped set a beautiful and fun mood for our wedding in Newport, RI. My husband and I have very particular musical tastes (we’re not exactly top 40 fans) and Mike was able to take our unique requests and... Read More craft a soundscape that was pleasing to us and our guests. His lighting specialist was even gracious enough to accept a dance request from my quirky aunt! Unbeknownst to me, my husband wrote a special song as a gift and planned to perform it at our wedding. He was able to plan and carry out the surprise performance seamlessly and with ease thanks to Mike. We could not have asked for better service! Entertainment Specialists truly live up to their name. Thank you Mike & staff! Highly recommended!

Amazing Service!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Jessica D

Entertainment Specialists is truly a professional and amazing company all around!! From their customer service to their execution, they are truly incredible!! It was so refreshing to work with a vendor that went above and beyond their call of duty simply out the goodness of... Read More their heart and without charging an arm and a leg for it, as most vendors do as soon as you tell them you are hiring them for a WEDDING!! I can not recommend this company enough! They made our wedding day so incredibly fun for both us and our guests!! Thank you for everything!!!!