Entertainment Unlimited Pittsburgh's Top Wedding DJ's!

(22)

Serving the Tri-State Are, PA

Entertainment Unlimited Pittsburgh's Top Wedding DJ's!

$$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Alternative Entertainment, Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey, Live Music

Serving the Tri-State Are, PA

PJ the DJ was definitely the best choice for us!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Mishelle B

Pj the Dj was recommended by a coworker who used him for her daughter's wedding. She said he kept us dancing all night. That is the truth! I gave several requests and they were met beyond what I could have asked for. I told him I wanted to dance all night... We all danced all night! He was in constant contact with us during the night to make sure we were happy and he even stayed for an extra hour because we were still dancing! My husband wanted authentic german music since we were having an Oktoberfest themed wedding and we wanted polka. PJ worked with our band and made our first dance an amazing combo of both of them. We were so happy with how everything turned out. Can't wait to recommend him to the next bride!

PJ the DJ is great

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kate M

PJ deejayed our wedding in August and he did a fantastic job! I gave him a loooong list of requests, as the music was really important to us, and he pared the list down to make the perfect reception playlist. We had a little bit of everything, including Latin music, and he was able to make it all go together. He was also great about keeping things running smoothly throughout the reception—I gave him a reception timeline (for being announced, first dances, cutting the cake, toasts, etc.) and he was so great about checking in with me to make sure we were ready for whatever the next thing was, and then would go ahead and proceed. We were totally able to enjoy the wedding knowing he had everything taken care of. I highly, highly recommend him!

Great DJ for Latin Music

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Natasha S

My main requirement for my wedding DJ was to have one who could play a good mix of English and Spanish music. DJ Carlton Leeper was recommended to me by a few other DJs I had met and he is the reason that I chose Entertainment Unlimited. The office staff were very friendly and helpful during the planning process and DJ Carlton himself was very professional and organized during our phone and email discussions prior to the wedding. The day of the wedding he made a few mistakes but quickly made up for them (nothing major). I would definitely recommend him again, but I wish I could have hired him independently of Entertainment Unlimited because I think they bump the price up too much.

Great entertainers

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Lindsay

I used Entertainment Unlimited's DJ Scot Anderson because he was higly reccommended by 3 former brides. I was not dissapointed! He was very professional and kept our wedding fun throughout the entire night. He was also so nice, he even poured my husband and I our champagn! Great company, easy to work with, worth the $$$!!!!!

I didn't leave the dance floor all night

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Karen M

We used DJ Scott Alexander and could not have been happier. He meets with you before to go over how you want the night to go. He doesn't use any of the cheesy lights and props (at least he didn't at my wedding because I didn't want any of that). He even put together a mix of a bunch of different songs from our college! I actually heard one guest say "Best DJ ever!" I literally did not leave the dance floor from my first dance on. He will let you give him a song list for suggestions too so you know he knows what kind of music you want. He is extremely reasonably priced and even thought to tell guests about things that I wouldn't have thought of, like where the bathrooms were.

11/15/2012 Response from the vendor

Thanks you for the wonderful feedback for DJ Scott Alexander. Best Wishes!

DJ Jesse

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Christine R

We really liked the DJ he was open to playing anything and very easy to work with. We had a blast!

The best decision we made!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Amber T

I cannot say enough about Entertainment Unlimited, particularly DJ Scot Anderson. I gave Scot very minimal instructions, yet he was able to make our night perfect. I had so many friends and family comment on my amazing DJ! He was upbeat, professional, organized, and so much fun. He knew exactly what to play at the right time, and when to break in order to keep the party going. By the end of the night, we had an entire dance floor wanting the party to continue. He was truly the best decision we made for our wedding day.

PJ the DJ

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Erin M

Booked PJ the DJ for our wedding. No issues, no problems and highly recommended. Read the crowd very well and had a great mix for everyone!

Great Pick

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Erica R

We picked DJ Ross Denman, he was wonderful! He let us choose what we wanted done and everything went smoothly! Great Job!

EXCELLENT DJ!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Laura D

First, I am giving a four only because I got a little frustrated with Entertainment Unlimited but our DJ- PJ the DJ was off the charts! Everyone loved him, our dance floor was literally packed the entire time. We gave him a very short list of must play and do not play songs which he completely adhered two. Before the wedding he introduced himself to my husband and I, went over everything, verified how to say names, etc. He was the definition of professional. Whenever there was a special request he cleared it with my husband and me first. Overall he was wonderful and like I said, if I was just rating PJ, he would be a 5/5 no question!

PJ the DJ can get anyone on the dance floor!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Lorie F

Working with Entertainment Unlimited was the best decision we made for our wedding night. We found PJ the DJ there!!! PJ is a complete professional and knows exactly what to play for your wedding reception. He is so skilled that we just threw our "do not play" list out of the window because we had 100% trust in him to play all the right songs. He knew what to play to make sure our grandparents and aunts and uncles would have fun and then completely turned it over and got all of our friends on the dance floor the rest of the dance. I swear barely anyone sat down the whole night. He is truly amazing and I would not trust any one else with this responsibility. Music is a key asset to a good wedding and make sure you have the right person in your hands. Thank you PJ for contributing to one amazing memorable wedding!!!

12/29/2011 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that PJ was such a success at your wedding! Best Wishes!

My DJ made my wedding spectacular!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Renette C

We chose Entertainment Unlimited because my father in law has used them for his hospital parties for many years. He always gets Ross Denman, a dj and radio host! I cannot even explain how thrilled i am that we took his advice and went with Ross! Ent Un has reasonable prices and is easy to work with. Once we chose Ross, he was in contact with my constantly. Two weeks prior to the wedding, i was speaking with him at least every other day. He got my input on absolutely everything and it all paid off on the weddingf day! Ross was the most amazing emcee i could ask for. He checked with us to make sure we were ready for all the different formailities, he got almost all of our guests on the dance floor at some point, and his playlist was so much fun! He played everything from cheesy party songs(which we wanted lol) to a late night hip hop dance party(for us and our friends) and oldies at the cocktail hour! I am so grateful to Ross for the amazing night he gave my husband and i!!!

12/29/2011 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that Ross made your wedding such a success! Best Wishes!

Greg McAtee @ Entertainment Unlimited

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Emily P

We had a great experience with DJ Greg McAtee from Entertainment Unlimited. He was very professional and friendly. We gave him very little guidance and left it up to him to make the music great and he did! He played a mix that kept everyone of all ages dancing all night long. Great job!

DJ Scott Alexander

Reviewed on 9/16/2011 Dana G

Fantastic DJ. He did everything right, the night was perfect.

DJ Jammin Jesse=Disappointment

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Marissa L

I used DJ Jammin Jesse from Entertainment Unlimited to DJ my wedding on 9/10/11. We had our phone call a week before to confirm details, songs, etc. I don't know why we bothered with that call, because as soon as I got to the reception, we went over everything again... Also, he played songs that were on our do not play list and did not play songs on our Must Play list. I also said I wanted more oldies/motown, not rap and pop music... didn't work out that way. I had to keep asking him to do important parts in the wedding (garter/bouquet, etc) because people were leaving that these things were taking forever to happen. As if that wasn't annoying enough... When my bridesmaid went up and asked him to continue playing Motown music because that is what I had requested, and the dance floor was packed and my mom was even up there to dance, he told her "At this point in the night, girls would be showing me their thongs to get a song played". I was appalled at that comment. This was my wedding and that comment was COMPLETELY out of line. When I called the company and told them, they said that he was a school teacher and couldn't believe he would say that. Well, my attorney bridesmaid would not make that up. He continued to not play the music I, the bride, requested. I was beyond disappointed with the services provided from Entertainment Unlimited's, DJ Jammin Jesse.

Jammin Jesse

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Cassandra R

The DJ was very helpful and knew what the crowd expected. My family is very diverse and he was able to capture music from the 40s to today without leaving anyone behind. He was great and I recommend him to anyone who is looking to have fun!

7/28/2011 Response from the vendor

I'm glad Jammin' Jesse was a great DJ for your wedding! Congratulations and Best Wishes!

DJ Ross Denman = Awesome

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Ashleigh D

I loved Ross so much. He called me to go over everything. He had everyone dancing and having a good time. Everything was perfect!! He entertained well and kept everything moving smoothly.

Would Not recommend

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Melissa P

They say the DJ is the most important part of the wedding and for the prices they charge it better be true. But with that said, I wanted to go with someone cheaper and who was recommended by a co-worker. My fiance' wanted to go with this company who was recommended by an acquiantance of his. We never met our DJ only spoke to him over the phone. The month before our wedding. I tried several times to get ahold of him but it was like trying to get ahold of the president. We did finally get to speak though. At the wedding though I asked for certain music to played during the Hors d'oeuvres hour and certain music to be played during dinner. Well at dinner he played only one song of the music I requested and went back to the usual dinner music. I also found out later that the Hors d'oeuvres music that I requested wasn't played either. He also bragged about how he feels the crowd and plays music that people will get up to dance to, well I don't think that was the case at my wedding. The music wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. I was very disappointed in this company and the dj; afterwards even my husband agreed that they were a disappointed and we should have went with the other DJ .

Great Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 Stephanie K

Entertainment Unlimited not only booked me the best DJ - PJ the DJ - but also helped us with our other music needs. They had so many qualified people to choose from and our contact at the company was always willing to help us. They did a really great job!

Lets get this party started....

Reviewed on 8/27/2010 Lisa B

This DJ was amazing. He did as we asked and had everyhting on cue. I just cant say much more then he was fabulous. He is the man to use for your DJ services hands down.

Mediocre Music

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Debra D

Decently priced: honored a price from months before after their rates went up. I was disappointed that the DJ waited until later on in the evening to make the specific announcements we had planned and play some of our selections (brides: consider your guests could leave earlier in the evening, without notice)

Rude and arrogant DJ

Reviewed on 7/01/2010 Natalie L

We hired Mike Simmons to do our wedding. I was very disappointed by how rude he treated me and my wedding party. He was also ignorant to my family, and to my uncle because I asked him to introduce our wedding party. He only played about 5 songs on my request list, and didn't call me until Tuesday before our wedding date. I definitely would not recommend him or Entertainment Unlimited for any event.

Send Email

TO Entertainment Unlimited Pittsburgh's Top Wedding DJ's!