Entertainment With Class DJ's and Photo Booths

DC / MD / VA

Welcome to Entertainment With Class DJ's

At Entertainment With Class DJ's we know how important your special day can be. We pride ourselves in working with our couples to make their day a one of a kind event. State of the art photo booths,a large music database, event lighting and more are all designed to make your day special.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Washington, DC DC / MD / VA (240) 304-7488

ClassyDj's.com

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Shannon M

They were amazing and professional. I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Claire and Mike took care of all the details. He played the music that my guests wanted to hear. Thanks for the memories ClassyDj's!!!!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Ann D

I was very pleased with Mike and Claire at Entertainment With Class DJ's. They were well versed in weddings. They met with us well in advance and made us feel at ease. Mike was professional and new his way around a wedding. He made the party great and dancing excellent. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone.

2014-05-17T15:29:04 Response from the vendor

Thank You !

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Meg H

Mike, our DJ, was great! The photobooth was an absolute hit at our wedding. Mike kept everyone on the dance floor and was a great emcee. I would HIGHLY recommend him!