Documentary

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lauren G

This review is long overdue, largely because I have not even known where to begin. Booking Entwined Cinema as our videographer was hands down one of the best decisions that my husband and I made for our July 2016 wedding. We made a very last minute decision to hire a... Read More videographer, and I can't emphasize enough how happy we are that we did. Rachel did an absolutely amazing job documenting our day; I honestly have no idea how she managed to capture as many special moments as she did! Rachel was so easy to work with during the planning process. Even though I was planning our wedding from out of town, she and I managed to find time to meet in person before the wedding to iron out all of the details. On the day of the wedding, Rachel spent the morning with my bridesmaids and I, and her assistant, Matt, went with my husband and his groomsmen. We got ready in different locations, and I was happy that they were willing to split up to capture both of us getting ready. Throughout the day, I barely noticed as Rachel and Matt worked their magic. I know that some brides worry that a videographer can feel intrusive, but Rachel and Matt were anything but. In terms of the videos themselves, my husband and I could not be any more pleased with how they turned out. They are absolutely beautiful, and they so perfectly and genuinely capture all of the important moments of our wedding day. We have received countless compliments on the highlight video, and I truly cannot recommend Rachel and Entwined Cinema enough! Thank you to Rachel for capturing memories that we will cherish for many years to come!

Captured all of the moments from our day

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Tiffany T

We were considering not spending the extra $ on a videographer but I a, so happy we did. Rachel captured every special moment and made our whole wedding day into a short film. It was beautiful! I'm so glad we can relive this special day over and over again thanks to Rachel. She... Read More caught moments that I didn't get to see because I was behind the scenes like the ceremony procession and the cocktail hour plus all of the little details throughout. She really did a great job, was very professional, was there the entire day through the rain and keg stands! She had our video completed by the time we got back from our honeymoon! We highly recommended her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Everyone has really been enjoying the highlight video for Cari's wedding on 5/30/2015. It was definitely worth the money. One of my friends posted "What I love most about this video is I was there and it captures how beautiful, happy and fun everyone/everything was...the LOVE... Read More and JOY!" Rachel was very relaxed and pleasant during the event, we hardly noticed her most of the time. She went to things as we saw something happening like my 91 year old mom dancing and then being spun around in her wheelchair. She stayed right till the end of the night at the reception. We didn't have to wait very long (3-4weeks) before we had a polished highlight video as well as a longer edited version of the day. Even though we were getting the raw video, she sent an additional small clip of another special moment that didn't make the highlight video cut. She was very easy to work with.

Wonderful Highlight Video

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Maria S

Rachel did a fantastic job at our wedding! The highlight video, which I watched on an endless loop at least a half dozen times as soon as we got it, is such a wonderful keepsake. It really captures all the important moments and feel of the best day of our lives. It's so... Read More wonderful to be transported back to the joy and happiness of that day. You won't be disappointed if you book Rachel as your videographer!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Look no further

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 naina r

What can I say? Rachel was flexible to my every whim, accommodating, pleasant, superbly priced and fast in her delivery. Her video brought us to tears, she is not stuffy or uptight like other vendors but treats you and acts like a human being. She is darling and has the... Read More artist's touch. Her angles, editing, story telling abilities mimic some of the top wedding videographers at an incredible price. I can't imagine she won't be booked years in advance once word truly spreads about her. Only regret was not being able to bring her to our Indian wedding ceremony overseas! I recommend her to all and will definitely be using her for all future videography needs!