Environmental Services Building

University Place, WA

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Spectacular South Sound Venue

Located at Pierce County's Chambers Creek Properties, the Environmental Services Building is a unique and beautiful setting for your wedding and reception. The outdoor courtyard features a covered patio and a lawn with spectacular views of Puget Sound and the Olympic mountains.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

9850 64th Street West, University Place, WA

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Vanessa S

The staff there were friendly and helpful. They made everything easy. The facility was beautiful with a great view. Super convienent and AV system. Did not have to haul things around. Everything was as promised. Also, they refunded our damage deposit super quick, no waiting!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kara V

We couldn't of picked a better venue! This venue with its amazing views of the Puget Sound showed our guests why we love living in the Pacific Northwest. The staff was also very accommodating and took care of any questions we had. The venue has everything you possibly need to make for a perfect day. Perfect for a small party wedding as well as large groups!

The perefect day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 shelby r

I just got married at the ESB on August 28th and it was beautiful. The scenery is gorgeous and is the perfect romantic setting for any dream wedding day. All of my guests commented on how beautiful it was and said, "how did you find this place?" It was wonderful to have all of my friends and family enjoy the beautiful puget sound and breath taking sunset on my special day. I feel as though I picked the perfect place for my wedding and would recomend the ESB to anyone i know. Unforgetable experience! :)

Gorgeous sunset

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 aimee c

The environmental service building in University Place has amazing views and we were lucky enough to have a beauitful sunset the night of our August wedding. The price is just right and staff are more than willing to help with any additional details.

Wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Stefanie S

The venue was beautiful and so special to my husband and I. The day of things went about as well as can be expected with only a few hang ups - otherwise they were so accomodating and helpful! Loved this venue!

ESB Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Marissa S

We rented the ESB for our wedding mainly because it was the least expensive option we could find in the area that still had a decent overall appearance. We were able to fit 140 guest comfortably, with a large dance floor, and cake table into the great hall. The grounds are beautiful, so it's perfect for an outdoor wedding. We had our chairs facing the water, the grass was perfectly cared for, and the water feature was fun for the kids. The employees are very helpful and their preferred vendor list came in very handy.

Beautiful Setting!

Reviewed on 6/02/2010 erin P

I had my May 23rd, Memorial Day wedding at the Pierce County ESB. It was a wonderful, no nonsense type of venue. They had a variety of supplies provided with your rental and were very helpful in answering questions. The price was great as was the view! The view was spectacular and we somehow got a perfect day. What a beautiful background we had for all of our wedding photos. I would recommend this spot to anyone!

TO Environmental Services Building