Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Available for travel! (214) 960-0826

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Abigail C

I'm so glad I hired Jennifer to be our wedding photographer. She arrived early and was ready to take pictures as we walked to the court house. Her friendlyness made us feel at ease and her attention to detail and skills turned out trully beautiful pictures. The end result was... Read More nothing short of memorable!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah C

Jennifer gave us more beautiful pictures from our wedding than I could have imagined! I recommend her to any bride looking to keep magical memories!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ruth D

I can't say enough about how great Jennifer was to work with!! Our pictures turned out beautifully - she captured our special day perfectly. She was very professional yet friendly. She worked very well with us to stay within the budget we had set. I would very highly recommend... Read More her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Angela S

We had a reception for our son and daughter-in-law who were married in another state. Jennifer with Envision Images did a great job capturing pictures of our guests and great pictures of the bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Claire A

Jennifer was amazing and so easy to work with. I met her at a Bridal show in Dallas and immediately knew she was the person I wanted to photograph my wedding. I also used her for a boudoir shoot for my husband's wedding gift and was nervous because I had never done one before.... Read More She made me feel so comfortable and the pictures were stunning. It was the perfect gift. I uploaded pictures from the wedding on Facebook and everyone commented what a great job the photographer did. I would highly recommend Jennifer with Envision Images for weddings/special events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 T E

Jennifer photographed my wedding 4/18/15. She is brilliant with skills, communication, time management, and production. She offered great recommendations and resolutions to anything that came her way. She listens, works hard, and is always about the goal at hand. She's creative,... Read More innovative, and artistic. Never a minute behind and always understanding! I would recommend her to my best friend, family and enemies for the credit of a great photographer!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rikki W

We loved working with Jennifer on our engagement photos and our wedding photos!! She is great at what she does and works hard to make sure the important photos are captured!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sarah R

Jennifer not only shot our engagement portraits but also our wedding. She was professional and fun. Not a detail missed! Loved working with her. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer to capture your memories!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brooke S

I loved working with Jennifer, she was very kind and the pictures turned out amazing! ♡

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Tripp R

Great business! Easy process. Knows how to take the stress out of a busy day that should be exciting.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amber M

Jennifer did an outstanding job for our wedding! We absolutely loved working with her.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jennifer B

Oh my gosh!! I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! Our pictures from our recent wedding turned out absolutely stunning! We used Jennifer for our engagement and wedding pictures, and she delivered both times! She is extremely professional and wanted to make sure we got... Read More all the shots that we desired at our wedding. I am usually a very picky person when it comes to pictures but this time there are literally hundreds of amazing pictures that we have. I don't know how I'm going to narrow it down to an acceptable amount for a wedding album! I would definitely recommend Jennifer and Envision Images to anyone looking for a photographer. We really hope to use Jennifer's services in the future for family shots, etc! Thank you Jennifer for making our big day so amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley R

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! We loved having her at our wedding. She did a wonderful job with my bridals and on the day of the wedding. Using Jennifer as our photographer was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made!!!!!

Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We had an EXCELLENT experience. She was so easy and wonderful to work with. The pricing was a great value and for the service, it was exactly what we needed! We have beautiful memories of a perfect day made even more special by our lovely photographer!!!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Sarah S

Jennifer is a pleasure to work with! She thinks out of the box and has some very unique and beautiful shots. Very professional and personable. Her work is AMAZING! Highly recommend.

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Shannon P

While I did not have Envision Images take my wedding photos, she did take my engagement photos. Jennifer is the first photographer I have met that does not use photoshop and takes naturally good photos. Her attention to detail is unmatched by other photographers. Jennifer... Read More ensures that every hair is in place and that the lighting is perfect. Unfornuately, she was already booked for my wedding. I ended up spending more than double what she charged ($3,000) and was extremely disappointed. To this day, I regret not changing my wedding date so that she could have done my pictures. She also does exceptional boudoir photos. I made a photo book of them and gave them to my husband on his wedding day. Those were also very reasonably priced ($250).

The Best !

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

Jennifer is awesome. She is fun to work with, professional, affordable and to top it off an absolutely amazing photographer. My husband and I both do not like to be in front of a camera.. yet she got some incredible photos. I loved her work so much I have used her for other... Read More occasions and will continue to be one of her faithful clients for a long time to come. They really need to have more than 5 stars for businesses like this !!

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 anne d

We are absolutely thrilled we chose Jennifer to photograph our daughter's recent wedding at the Hilton DFW Lakes. She was a joy to work with. From our first conversation, I knew she would be a good fit. She was flexible and designed a perfect affordable package for us. The... Read More pictures are just stunning! It will be difficult narrowing down our favorites. Very professional...we highly recommend.

Jennifer helped Make my wedding beautiful in every way!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Megan S

Review written 3/6/2014 Jennifer has shot our engagement pictures and will be shooting my wedding in September as well. I absolutely love her style in making my fiancée and I feel as comfortable as possible on a cold winter day! She also has been so responsive in the planning... Read More phase of my wedding and is a joy to work with. I can certainly recommend her for engagement photos and am sure I will be able to do the same for our wedding photos too! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Review written 2/10/2015 Jennifer was a gem. She shot both my engagement pictures and my wedding photographer. I cant say enough about how professional she is and how well she handled everything that was thrown at her on my big day (including me almost fainting)! She knew I was not one for posing or taking many pictures and made me feel completely comfortable, getting the perfect shots throughout the entire day. I would HIGHLY recommend her--especially for any church ceremony, as my pictures from inside the church are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen. Thank you Jennifer!

unobtrusive

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 rachel t

the photographers were very unobtrusice and got what we wanted.

Amazing Pictures... but missed some

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Stacy G

I made a list of things I really wanted and didn't get all of them... The photographer also wasn't very flexible... However, the pictures were VERY good.