Floral and Event Decor

Enza Events is a Floral & Event design company with a passion for Weddings. With over 25 years of floral design experience we're sure to fill your big day with all things beautiful. We re full event design company and can offer more than beautiful floral arrangements. Our services include floral decor, specialty linens, custom day of papers, ceiling decor, lighting design & vintage or modern furniture rentals. We look forward to talking to you about your upcoming wedding:)

23 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT CT, NY, NJ and parts of MA (203) 431-3478

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Tiffany B

My wedding was on New Year's Eve. I wanted a rustic, elegant and festive vibe which Enza did a perfect job putting my vision to life. The décor was beautiful and the flowers were absolutely stunning. All of my guests complemented on how beautiful everything was. I highly... Read More recommend working with Enza Events!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Jenna R

If I could only use 5 adjectives to sum up my entire experience working with Enza Events, I'd say: Professional, Creative, Collaborative, Seamless, Impressive. Enza was consistently accessible and responsive starting from my first inquiry email. It only took one brief... Read More conversation before I was pretty certain that I found 'the one' to design and coordinate floral arrangements for my wedding, but the proposal she put together really sealed the deal! All I had to do was share a few pictures from Pinterest, a budget, and a very vague description of what I want - Enza quickly replied with a detailed outline of what she envisions and a breakdown of costs. After that, most of my work was done! Enza and her team are more than capable and talented to create the perfect vision and bring it to life without a bride’s involvement. Aside from one in-person meeting to confirm the centerpiece design, all I had to do was show up on my wedding day! It was great to delegate ‘all things flowers’ to Enza Events and instead focus my time and energy on enjoying the wedding planning process and day-of. My husband and I were truly at a loss for words when we saw the finished product. Everything was STUNNING - the centerpieces, ceremony and aisle decor, wedding party bouquets, etc. far exceeded our expectations! We received countless compliments throughout our wedding night from guests who were impressed by Enza’s work. Quite a few people even asked for Enza’s contact info in case they need it for their future occasions. Thank you, Enza and team, for all you did to help make our wedding planning experience and wedding night easy and beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Kait G

I loved working with Enza! The flowers were all amazing and Enza listened to the look we wanted for our wedding and executed it flawlessly, I didn't have to worry about a thing . I would highly recommend Enza for any event or wedding flowers and decor! Thank you again, Enza!

2017-12-01T07:49:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you !!!! We're in love with LeChateau and are so happy that we were able to make your special day just a little more special :) xo

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 B R

Enza was, in a word, AMAZING. She was a dream to work with, and is the rare combination of someone who is both a creative mastermind and able to execute on fairly specific requests. I can't recommend her enough -- look no further if you need florals in NYC, the Hudson Valley, or... Read More CT!

2017-12-01T07:45:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!! Your wedding was a dream .... loved every minute xo

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lauren F

When I started the process of looking for a florist for my wedding I met with a few great florist, however, when I met with Enza I immediately could tell she understood the vision I wanted for my wedding. Not only is she knowledgeable about florals and decor, she’s knowledgeable... Read More about the wedding industry in general. Throughout the entire process Enza gave me her honest opinion, she provided ideas that I didn’t think of myself and took my vision to a level beyond what I imagined. On the day of my wedding not only did my venue tell me it was one of the most beautiful weddings of the year, but most importantly multiple guests complemented how the room looked. Enza is such a pleasure to work with. She stayed within my budget and provided me with everything I hope for on my wedding day. My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we met Enza and how she had such a huge impact on our special day!

2017-12-01T07:47:27 Response from the vendor

WOW!!!!!! Thank you doesn't seem to be enough...thank you for trusting us with such an important day xoxox

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jen K

We had our wedding in May 2017 at The Loading Dock in Stamford, CT, and Enza handled our flowers, lighting and décor! Our wedding looked more beautiful that I could have ever envisioned. Enza is extremely personable - you feel like you are talking to an old friend each time you... Read More talk to her about your event. She is a great listener and makes sure to ask questions and make suggestions to address every last detail, all the while being respectful of the budget. I provided one “inspiration” photo of a flower array as a basis for my color scheme and Enza took it and ran, surpassing my expectations. The Loading Dock is an amazing venue but I was a bit nervous about decorating the “blank canvas” of a space. Enza transformed the space and it took my breath away when I first saw it. We loved working with her and her team and will recommend them to anyone planning a big event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Steph S

The BEST florist out there!!! Enza was such a pleasure to work with - she was recommended to me by a coworker, and I went into her (adorable!) shop with my mom for a consultation. After several hours, my mom and I left feeling so good about our conversation - Enza is extremely... Read More knowledgable and detailed in her work. I had a vision for the floral arrangements for my wedding, and she asked me specific questions that I had not even considered! We left our original consultation feeling very comfortable with the decisions made and did not even consider going to another florist because we liked Enza so much. Leading up to the wedding, she was frequently in touch and responds quickly to emails which was very comforting as there is nothing worse than a vendor who is difficult to get a hold of during "crunch time". Enza also prepared the floral arrangements for my bridal shower and they were STUNNING - I had arrived early at the venue and the flowers were already there and beautifully set up. I am STILL getting compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were even months later! Enza also made herself available to have a walkthrough at my venue location as well so that she could customize the floral arrangements for the wedding to the layout of the room. She also provided us with a gorgeous bird cage for cards and hash tag signs - the woman can do it all! Then came the week of the wedding - the day before Enza sent me a picture of my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. Who does that?! Talk about service above and beyond! This way I had no surprises or fire drills on the day of the wedding as I knew exactly what I was getting. My family loved Enza and she truly felt like family to us. I could not recommend her enough to all the brides out there!!

2017-10-06T09:39:10 Response from the vendor

This is AMAZING Thank you for all the kind words....so grateful for amazing clients like you. xoxo

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessie L

Enza went above and beyond to create the wedding of my dreams. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted and she totally understood and created something beyond my wildest imagination. Enza is extremely responsive, talented and overall, so warm and friendly. My family & I... Read More loved working with her. Since our wedding, we've received so many compliments about the flowers and overall decor and I can't thank Enza enough for making our wedding so special!

2017-10-06T09:50:13 Response from the vendor

Such a GORGEOUS wedding!!!!! I'm sad it's over:( Thank you!!!! xoxoxx

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Jenny P

Enza and her team are absolutely incredible! My sister-in-law used her for her wedding, and I immediately fell in love with Enza (and her work!). Having a wedding in New Jersey and Enza's shop in CT, I was worried about how that would work with the distance of over an hour... Read More away. Enza made multiple trips to our venue to meet with us and had countless phonecalls with me to ensure us that our vision would be able to come a reality. She was right! Everything from the Chuppah, the centerpieces, the layout of the room, table cards, and SO much more, everything was perfect. She worked so well with all of our other vendors and really made us feel special. I could not recommend her more!

2017-09-25T08:18:53 Response from the vendor

aaaaahhhhh Stone House at Sterling Ridge ended being one of my favorite venues this year!!!! You and your family were so fabulous and i'm happy I got to have the pleasure of working with you all (some again lol) xo

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Abbie S

When recapping everything about our wedding, one sentence we said and genuinely meant was: "I'm going to miss working with Enza!" Not only is she professional, creative, understanding, organized and diligent, but she is so sweet and warm -- working with her was such a positive... Read More experience. She brought our vision to life in the most beautiful way and we continue to receive so many compliments about the decor! I cannot say enough good things - she is amazing and does an absolutely incredible job!!!

2017-09-25T07:35:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being so amazing and for trusting us ...LOVED working with you xo

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Eden U

I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Enza. Our wedding was GORGEOUS!!!!! From the very first meeting she totally understood my vision, even when I didn't have the words to describe it. She took our ideas and executed them flawlessly, creating a whimsical wonderland... Read More that was more beautiful than what I could have even hoped for. From the intricate arrangements to the insanely beautiful lighting, she made all of our wedding decor dreams come true. On top of that, she was just a pleasure to work with—I didn't have to stress about a single thing! You'd be missing out if you worked with anyone else.

2017-09-25T08:20:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you - Thank you & Thank you!!!!! So delightful to work with xo

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sarah L

Words cannot describe what a wonderful job Enza did. She took my vision and made it a reality. Enza was so meticulous and cared about all the little details, it's a dream come true for a bride to have someone listen to your vision and go above and beyond. From the ceremony to... Read More the reception the floral arrangements and centerpieces were beautiful. My guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful every detail was!

2017-08-18T06:28:31 Response from the vendor

So easy when a bride is as fabulous as you were! xoxxo thank you for the kind words

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Molly A

We had an outdoor tented wedding in June and Enza created an incredibly beautiful event for us. Guests could not stop raving about how beautiful it was. She had creative vision and brought enthusiasm and expertise to the job. Most importantly, Enza was an excellent listener and... Read More went out of her way to make sure that I was happy with the flowers and decor, and worked closely with me to bring my vision and my taste to the wedding. She worked flexibly with our budget and she was a pleasure to work with.

2017-09-25T08:23:03 Response from the vendor

I have the most beautiful brochures because of your wedding:) Thank YOU for having such an amazing vision. Thank you for the kind words xo

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Colleen F

Working with Enza Events was nothing short of a pleasure! Enza perfectly transformed my Pinterest dreams into reality. My guests raved about the floral arrangements, linens, and ceremony backdrop, and I couldn't get over how beautiful my bouquet was! Even when my indoor/outdoor... Read More wedding was thwarted by rain, Enza adapted and made my tent feel as perfectly whimsical as an outdoor ceremony would have. I can't thank Enza enough for the amazing job!

2017-09-25T08:24:23 Response from the vendor

You were a trooper on your wedding day...never stopped smiling regardless of that silly rain lol Thank you for letting us create your Pinterest wedding :) xo

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Krista M

I loved working with Enza Events and cannot say enough wonderful things about them. Enza took my vision of my winter wedding and turned it into reality. Enza understood exactly what I was envisioning without me having to go into extreme detail. She is so easy to get along with... Read More she showed me what she had in mind for me wedding and I trusted what she was going to do and she delivered 110% I did not have to worry about anything at all or do anything but get ready the day of my wedding. I highly recommend using Enza events for your flowers and decor for your special day you will not be disappointed.

2017-09-25T08:25:22 Response from the vendor

Such a beautiful winter wedding!!!!! Thank you for letting us be a part of it:) xo

Enza Anastasi Sorbara

Originally a New Yorker, Enza now lives in Connecticut with her family. Over 25 years of floral design experience, Enza has produced hundreds of events up and down the East Coast. A love for flowers, a passion for design and attention to detail sets her apart from the rest.