Epic Event Centre

Gallatin, TN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Unique Wedding Venue

Built in the 1920's, this rustic, vintage space has the "WOW Factor" of a unique setting. Plenty of space and multiple Ballroom sizes to choose from. "Wow" your guests at the wedding and then "WOW" them again as the large wooden doors open to reveal your reception site all under the same roof.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Transportation

392 West Main Street, Gallatin, TN

LOVE this place

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Lisa P

The staff at Epic is beyond fantastic. We got married in the Jackson Ballroom and it was so pretty and rustic and country, I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. Josh and Grace were there for us during the whole planning process and made it SOOOO much easier. I didn't have the slightest clue how to plan a wedding and they basically walked me through everything. The day of, they were both there the whole time making sure that everything stayed on schedule and that everyone was having a good time. We had a buffet but Grace brought us plates to our table because she knew we didn't really have time and at the end of they day, they packed up left overs for my husband and me as well as both sets of parents. It was the wedding of my dreams thanks to Epic Event Centre. Oh, and the space rental comes with tables and chairs. You have to use their caterer, Chef Christopher, but I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. We had the hand pulled BBQ and it was honestly better than anything else I've ever had. We had 80 guests at our wedding and the cost of the space for the whole day PLUS food was about $2500. You really can't find a better place to get married than Epic. It's worth triple the price you pay, if not more.

Epic Event Centre + Chef Christopher's Catering = Awesome Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Nick C

If you are planing a wedding in TN or KY, you would be wise to contact Epic Event Centre and Chef Christopher's Catering. The venue is beautiful, and can accommodate many people. The catering is the best that you will get in the area. From the initial planning to the big day, the level of professionalism and friendliness we received cannot be matched anywhere by a long shot. The Epic team are a wonderful group that will beat your expectations, and the food is definitely the best catering you can find for an event. Chef Christopher's team has quality and great taste taken care of; every item we selected for our catering was well received by everyone at our reception, and no one left hungry!

Very Happy

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Joy B

We can not say THANK YOU enough to everyone at EPIC! Grace, our wedding coordinator made everything just perfect. We went with a "package" so she handled all our vendors. The food was fantastic by Chef Christopher and he even served the food, which I was not expecting "The Chef" to actually be there. The photographer, Richard Suter was GREAT! The DJ's had us pick out all our music on line and they kept my guests on the dance floor. What I LOVED the most was the decor, props,bar, oh and the flowers!!! Epic as SO what I wanted for my wedding... Vintage, rustic, romantic, and southern. Many of our family members live up north and I wanted them to see true southern charm.

Perfect Staff, Perfect Venue, Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Anell P

Grace and her team at Epic Event Centre made my wedding amazing. She was there every step of the way and scheduled tastings to times that we could set up. The day of the wedding she was always there to answer every question and provide (or help find :) ) everything we needed. The venue itself is amazing and they have done wonders with the lighting and placement of the space. Love Epic and have recommended to several of my friends!

Great wedding

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Vikki T

Grace did an excellent job decorating for our event. All my guest loved the food.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Megan K

We had an absolute blast having our wedding at the Epic Event Centre. All the staff members are such great people and so willing to help make sure your special day is perfect! They offer great package deals to ensure you get everything you want and need at a reasonable price! It was great having Grace as our wedding planner, she did so much to help. I loved how they did all the setting up & taking down of all chairs, tables, decorations, etc. That definitely helped us and our family from some unneeded stress the day of! I would strongly recommend that you take a look at this beautiful place! It's very rustic and unique. We are very glad we chose The Epic Event Centre for our wedding!

Very Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Ashley P

We recently had our wedding reception at The Epic center and it was wonderful. They were so accommodating and helpful through planning our food, space, and the use of materials they had there. It was so great knowing that when my new husband and I left our families would not have to stay around and clean up it would all be taken care up by the staff there. I strongly recommend The Epic center to any bride that is looking for a wonderful staff and beautiful facility to make their wedding day special.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 GRACE P

Epic Event Centre made my Special day a big hit.They met every expectation,from the food to the set up,amazing job. Thank You Epic for everything!!!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Julieanna T

We had a fantastic experience with EPIC Event Centre!!! We had our Wedding and Reception in the beautiful and rustic Jackson Ballroom. The room has so much character that decorating was minimal. The event centre graciously lets you use their round tables and chairs at no additional charge. We had a walk through 1 month prior and met with their Director of Sales, Josh Woodall, and went through our vision our of day. The chairs and tables were set by the staff and our florist decorated the tabletops. At the end of the night, we were only responsible for what we brought in and the take down and cleanup was done by the staff. What a relief! Not to mention, there were 8 fully enclosed bathroom stalls for both the women and men's room which meant that there was never a line! :) Chef Christopher provided the food and our guests were thrilled with the menu! We could not have asked for a more hospitable and professional group of persons to work with.

Fabulous experience!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Emily S

With my daughter out of town in college, it fell upon me to make the catering/reception venue decision. EPIC was brand new at that time (renovations not completed) and yet I was so impressed with Chef Christopher and his accomodating staff that we booked our event 10 months out. Throughout that entire time, Josh kept us informed of developments, renovation completions and upcoming events. He walked us through the timeline and was extremely helpful in answering questions and making suggestions. We could not have asked for a better group to work with and we were thrilled with the reception and their recommendations for other vendors. Our guests loved the food and the helpfulness of the staff. I have no reservations about recommending them!! Perfect.

TO Epic Event Centre