HD Cinematography

$$

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1231 NE 8th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Kelly R

I feel like I could have given Mark no instruction and the video would have turned out perfect. He just knows what he's doing! We got to pick our own music. Nothing is missing from the video. Professionally packaged and received several copies. Can't complain!

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 2/25/2013 Rachel S

Mark was great to work with - He and his crew blended into the scenery, but still managed to catch all of our special moments. When we requested a small edit, he was quick to respond and delivered in a timely manner. We couldn't be more pleased with the final product and would highly recommend him as a wedding videographer.

Videographer

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 jessica r

Epic Media and Mark were awesome. I hired Mark a month before my wedding after finally deciding i wanted a video and I couldnt be happier that I did. He not only made a great highlight film but we also got three copies of the whole wedding perfectly edited in its own customized dvd case. I would highly recommend Epic Media

Mark is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Sarah B

Mark is an absolutely wonderful person to work with. We barely had the budget for videography and I am so glad that we were able to find a way to include it as part of our wedding day because our video turned out so beautiful. Not only is Mark such a nice and easy person to work with, but he is funny, which really makes the video turn out even better because if anyone is camera shy (like me!) it eases your nerves a lot having someone who is lighthearted behind the camera. If you have any doubts- hire Mark! He is fun, professional, and his work is great!

Best Investment!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Stefanie D

To think I was going to possibly pass up having a videographer!! Once I received our wedding dvd I knew that hiring Mark (Klatman) was the absolute best investment. When we think of our wedding... it is pretty much summed up in that one video to remember for the rest of our lives, to show our future children, to cherish forever. The video was absolutely amazing and everyone CRIES each time we play it for family and friends... but it does have just the right amount of emotional material as well as some very fun, more upbeat clips... It really is perfect. Regarding Mark, our actual videographer, he is very personable and my husband and I got along with him from the moment we first met him. He was on time and almost seemed invisble on my wedding day...he captured all that he needed without having to interrupt us or the night at all!! He really was a true professional not only in his work on our special day, but the way he was able to capture the best moments all on one dvd. Thank you Mark!! :)

Mark Klatman is a true Artist !!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 yvonne c

I can not express how happy I am I used Epic Media for my wedding video. I had a beautiful wedding at The Spanish Monestary in Miami. Mark was not only truly professional the video looks AMAZING!!!! It turned out better than I could have ever dreamed or imagined !!! Mark was excellent with follow thru, always on time and he even got to the church before we did. He sent us the video in a beautiful case. It was the content and the way he put the video together that was most impressive. It was just beautiful!!!! We also bought a 3 minute version to email to family and friends!!! People emailed me back saying it looked so professional they thought I spent a fortune!!! We found the price very resonable and the final result priceless!!! Thank you Epic!!!! I am forever greatful!!!!

My Videographer

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Vivian A

Mark Klatman was an awesome vendor. We LOVE our wedding video!

TO EPIC MEDIA