Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

270 Water Street, Excelsior, MN (952) 777-3620

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley

Wow, Epitome was fantastic!! Working with Shannon was probably my favorite part about planning my wedding! She helped make all my nautical wedding details happen. She was prompt and very detail oriented. She helped me with invitations, programs, table cards, table numbers and a... Read More wedding gift for my husband. The price was pretty expensive but I think the quality of work and product you get in return was worth every penny! Thank you Shannon for being spectacular in every way!

If you have the extra cash... spend it here!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kristin S

Epitome is not cheap! But we all know that saying, "You get what you paid for" and that goes for this place too. We spended more than we wanted to, but the invitations were absolutely gorgeous. We loved every bit of them. The person helping us was wonderful. We didn't feel... Read More rushed at all even though we struggled to make a decision. She helped us with wording, design and even told us when something wasn't worth the price. We had a great experience here and have already offered them up as a great option to many friends! I will add, make sure to go in and order in time. As this place is really good, they are in high demand and it could take awhile to get those perfect invites!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Sarah W

I had a vision of what I wanted and it was carried out! Very European and classic!! Everything was beautiful and well done, good quality. Downside: I tried to get the staff to start working on certain things ahead of time and they wanted to wait closer to the date, this... Read More stressed me out and then I had to do all these little the night before the wedding. I was sleepy and so was everyone else but we spent the night doing ceremony programs and table numbers because Epitome wanted to wait. Too much stress the night before a wedding!!