Creative, Artistic Weddings

Your special day matters! With more than 30 years experience, Eric Shropshire Photography creates outstanding artistic and journalistic style wedding photos that uniquely capture the day for beautiful lasting memories.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

4825 N Winthrop Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago, Denver and San Francisco (773) 334-9601
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Ann B

I hired Eric for my September 2016 wedding. From the start, Eric was a true professional. Prior to the wedding, he met with me and my spouse to find out what we wanted and to provide suggestions. He also wanted to know our must have photos and asked that we send him a list of... Read More those items prior to the wedding to ensure nothing was missed. On the day of the wedding, Eric arrived early to ensure he understood the location and to ensure the best shots were taken. He not only got what we requested, but his random photos were amazing. His eye for detail is impeccable. In addition my family loved him and he fit in perfectly. My photos turned out beautifully, and he got me my proofs in a very timely manner. My photo album is amazing and the amount of compliments I received were incredible. If you want your day captured by a true professional, Eric is the person to go to.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Maria L

I hired Eric to photograph my wedding in May 2016. Everything was fantastic, from start to finish! He was so professional and very easy to work with throughout the entire process. He got a great mix of posed and candid shots that completely captured the beauty and spirit of the... Read More evening. I loved the experience with him so much, that he just took photos of my newborn baby! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality photography with a unique, artistic touch.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Elizabeth G

I hired Eric to be my wedding photographer for my September 2015 Chicago wedding. Eric had a great eye for creative and artistic photos that went well with our theme, and was immensely helpful in creating our wedding album. On the day of the wedding, Eric made sure that we got... Read More all the shots we wanted, and added his own ideas for beautiful photos. We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos!

Meet The President

Eric Shropshire

With more than 30 years experience in photography Eric Shropshire’s diverse photo work includes weddings, people, portraits, fashion, photojournalism and lifestyle. Eric’s broad experience brings a unique perspective to his wedding photography projects. “I feel that it is important not to be one-dimensional in either work or life. Having broad experiences means that you can look at weddings with more depth, understanding, sensitivity and try to capture some of that in my photos.