Stress-free FUN wedding photography!

While capturing those little moments of love and natural emotion, I am committed to serving you on your big day and making your wedding as stress-free and as fun of an experience as possible! It would be an honor to capture your love story!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Angelina A

Looking for a photographer in Minnesota (or the United States? He does travel!)? Eric Vest is the way to go and I promise that you will not be disappointed. Eric is one of those people who you talk to for five minutes and he feels like an old friend. I knew after my first... Read More phone conversation that I wanted Eric to be our photographer. He was extremely kind and personable and I knew that he would be a good match for my fiancé and I. There were several emails sent back and forth and Eric was responsive to every single one. He even made time for a couple of phone check-ins and a Skype call, since we were planning our wedding from Massachusetts. Throughout the planning process, Eric sent us various resources, detailed timelines and we even received a bit of a discount since we were planning our wedding in 4 months. On the day of our wedding, we had a few weather setbacks, which caused us to go to 'Plan B' and change many of our wedding day details at the last minute. When Eric showed up and I informed him of the changes he was not phased in the least and was ready to rock and roll. He was flexible and adjusted right on the spot. Eric fit right in with our friends and family and more often than not, I had forgotten he was around as he was completely unobtrusive throughout the festivities. Every single person who worked with him said "I feel like I have known him forever"; that is a true testament to the type of person Eric is and the energy he brings throughout the day. We were a little ahead of schedule, after the ceremony and family pictures, so Eric told us to take ten in order to get something to drink and some food before we left for our second location. He really made things calm and collected and there was no rush to anything we did. My husband and I also loved that he took the bridal party pictures first and then that allowed the bridal party to head back to the reception to relax a little bit and grab something to eat before all of the guests arrived. Eric had a plethora of ideas for photo ops and he would do just about anything for a great shot. We were very impressed with his commitment and thoroughness with each part of the day. The other awesome thing about Eric is that he does nighttime photos, which we thought was such a unique touch that we have not seen from a lot of photographers. I cannot say enough great things about Eric. He made photo taking such a great time and we loved every minute of it. Eric is so easy to work with and it is apparent how much he loves taking pictures. If we need a photographer in the future, we will not hesitate to contact Eric. Thank you so much Eric! We are forever grateful for the work you did at our wedding and wish you all the best :)

2016-10-26T11:47:14 Response from the vendor

Angelina & Stephen!!! You guys are absolutely incredible! I look back on your day and just smile! SO many perfect memories! Thank you guys for being so incredible! We had an epic time together!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie K

Eric is absolutely amazing. I met Eric when I was a Maid of Honor in my friends wedding two years ago. The next day, I told my boyfriend at that time that we are using Eric when we get married. Well, two years later, I stayed true to those words! My husband is not a huge fan of... Read More pictures but he does them as he knows how much pictures mean to me. After doing our engagement session, Greg even said how awesome Eric was and how fun it was just hanging out with him. Our wedding was 9.10.16 and it truly was the best day ever. Eric captured so many priceless moments and also a thousand perfect shots. Our wedding party of 18 raved about him as well. They loved how organized he was, he knew exactly what he was doing, he was fun to be around and how it didn't feel like we were just taking pictures all day long! I have recommended Eric to friends, one who just had her wedding and she too loved Eric. It is not only his pictures that are incredible but as my mom says "it is who he is as a person." Eric, we thank you for making our day special and one we will always remember. We can't wait to call you up to do family photos in the next couple years :) You rock!

2016-10-29T13:35:19 Response from the vendor

You guys are so awesome Katie & Greg!!! Your wedding was simply perfect and such a blast! You guys are two of the sweetest people ever and your bridal party is such an awesome crew! Thanks for including me in your amazing day! I can't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Risha E

Eric was absolutely fantastic. From the first time we met with him (which happened to be a year and a half prior to the big day) we knew immediately that he was going to be the perfect fit for us. He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process, which was important to... Read More us. His work is incredible and he knew exactly how to capture who my husband and i were all about. Eric was simply amazing from the first time we sat down with him to talk about who we are and what we wanted from a photographer. He had lot of ideas about what he could do but also listened to what we wanted him to capture. He had a ton of fun ideas and made us laugh and put us at ease from the first click of his camera. Actually the first picture he took of us, ended up being one of our favorites from our engagement session. Prior to the wedding, he sat down with us twice to talk about details, helped us set up a schedule for the day, and answered all of our questions. He obviously has a wealth of experience and knowledge and was professional and insightful throughout the planning. The day of our wedding, we was simply amazing. The day went by SOOOOO fast and he captured every moment, even things we may have overlooked. Our wedding photos turned out simply stunning and we could not be happier! He was fantastic with us, the entire wedding party, family and our guests. Everyone simply raved about how fun he helped make the day. We were overly eager to see our photos and when he posted the sneak peek we knew we had made the perfect decision. Less than a month from our day, we got the email that we were waiting for. We were both so giddy looking through the pictures and sharing them with family and friends. EVERYONE absolutely loves everything he captured. The photos completely exceeded our expectations in more ways than we thought possible. Eric is extremely talented and is simply an amazing photographer. We would absolutely recommend Eric to everyone! One of the nice things about his package is that there is no time limit, he will be there from day's start and day's end until we get the photos we all wanted. He has such a passion for his job and it shows 100%, his love for his family and the work he does it amazing. He was one of the best professional wedding decisions we made. We went into the process hiring a photographer and ended with much more, a friend for years to come. Thank you Eric for all you did for us. We are in LOVE with all our amazing engagement and wedding photos. <3 The Tuorila's

2016-09-21T18:05:02 Response from the vendor

Wow!!! Risha & Delroy! You guys are too amazing! Thank you for your super kind words! You are so special and your day was perfect! Thank you for being so amazing to work with! Can't wait to keep up with you both!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Larissa M

Our experience with Eric was simply incredible! From start to finish he was awesome to work with, and my groom and I felt very comfortable around him. This made pictures a lot more natural feeling and Eric has such a great eye for lighting, it all came together so well! Eric was... Read More extremely helpful before and on the day of the wedding with sitting down with us and working out a good timeline. It was like having a wedding coordinator and photographer all in one! I can't begin to describe how happy I am with how everything went and how gorgeous the pictures turned out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Eric!!

2017-08-31T10:46:08 Response from the vendor

You guys are amazing! I had so much fun with you guys and I feel so special to have been able to witness all the amazing moments on your day! Your wedding was truly a wedding to remember!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Madeline V

HIGHLY recommend. Eric is wonderful to work with and captured our engagement and wedding day perfectly. He made our wedding day even more fun and engaged great with our wedding party and family. He keeps everyone excited and is extremely passionate about making sure that he... Read More captures all of the special moments. We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Eric as our wedding photographer,.

2017-08-13T15:42:01 Response from the vendor

You two are gems! So grateful to know you Gunnar & Madeline! Your wedding was breath-taking the you guys were so sweet! What a day full of amazing memories!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Brooke U

Eric is beyond AMAZING and EXTREMELY helpful! We loved every second we spent with him and he couldn't have made our day any better than he did! Thank you Eric! ❤️

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Brooke O

Where do I even start with how amazing Eric is to work with?! He did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and worked incredibly hard the entire time to get absolutely beautiful and perfect shots. It's great that we are given the rights to all of the photos and I'm... Read More able to print them and use them however I want, that was a huge deal to me. I would recommend him a million times to anyone and everyone looking for a phenomenal photographer! Thank you for everything!!!

2017-08-09T12:14:56 Response from the vendor

You are so very kind Brooke! I had an incredible time with you and Jarod and loved every second of it! Man, what a wedding day you guys had! So excited to keep up with you guys!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katie O

Eric Vest is absolutely amazing! Words cannot simply describe how much we enjoyed him as a photographer! During our engagement pictures he climbed in trees with us and laughed with us the entire time. The engagement pictures we got back were with out a doubt the most amazing... Read More pictures I have ever seen. He does a great job at making them look natural and unedited yet still very professionally done. He then provided us with a wedding timeline that helped us plan our entire day of schedule! We chose him because we love the non posed pictures and we were not disappointed! He made our wedding fun and got many compliments on his friendliness and etiquette. We have not gotten our wedding photos back yet, we just got married and I can already give him a perfect review because he is that amazing!

2017-08-09T12:17:51 Response from the vendor

Wow, you are too amazing! Thanks for being so kind Katie! I have endless fun memories from your day and I think my cheeks are still sore from all the laughing we did! :) I am so excited to show you guys your images super... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kelli G

Our experience with Eric was phenomenal, from our first conversation to his follow up after delivering our photos. Eric knew the exact timeline, the necessary and important photos to take, was wonderful interacting with our guests and other vendors and at times seemed invisible... Read More with his grace. In addition to his beautiful photos that captured so much emotion and meaning Eric treated us as if our day was most important to him. Eric has an optimism about him that is unmatched! We can't wait for another opportunity to see Eric and bless ourselves with his talent.

2017-06-06T12:46:53 Response from the vendor

Kelli, you and Cameron are amazing! Thanks for letting me be there for all your special moments! So many great memories - we had so much fun! You guys rock!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Hannah H

Choosing Eric as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was hands down the best decision we made! Eric is absolutely amazing! My husband and I feel so lucky to have found him. Eric made the whole process so easy and so much fun! He is incredibly talented, and... Read More the best at what he does. He has such a natural ability to capture candid moments throughout the day and was so quick and efficient with the staged photos I wanted to get. Looking at our wedding pictures really makes me re-live the day and I love it! I literally could not be happier with the pictures, and highly recommend him for your wedding and engagement photos!!

2017-03-01T18:34:08 Response from the vendor

Christine & Chris! You guys are so kind! I have so many amazing memories from both your engagement session and your wedding day! I am truly happy to have gained you both as good friends in the process! You both are a blessing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Alyssa W

Eric was our photographer for our engagement session and wedding this past summer/fall. We initially heard of him through this site and reached out because of his glowing reviews. We could not have been more impressed with Eric and choosing to work with him was one of the best... Read More choices we made in the planning of our wedding!! Eric does all the things that make a good photographer, he is personable, quick to respond to emails and calls, and takes excellent, beautiful photos. What sets Eric apart is his calming influence over the wedding day, his ability to relate to people, and his genuine interest in the lives and stories that he captures on film. When we think back on our wedding, we are struck by the sense of calm that Eric created. Everything, from the getting-ready photos to the family pictures, was calmly executed and well thought out. He was able to take the unexpected happenings and requests of the day in stride; each set flowed calmly and collectedly into the next. He was able to accommodate various family requests while still keeping an order to the day. As the couple getting married and facing the chaos of the wedding day, it was extremely reassuring to know Eric would be able to handle everything that came his way. Every single person we talked to at the wedding told us how impressed they were with Eric and about how friendly and thoughtful he was. Eric was also fantastic with our three-year-old daughter. He was so patient and sweet through all their interactions, especially during our initial meeting. At the meeting he happily accepted the pretend food she gave him to "eat." He also patiently waited out her interruptions of our conversation and answered her questions. By the end of the meeting, our daughter had told him she loved him!!! Finally, we were taken with how genuinely interested Eric was in our love story. We met with multiple photographers, but Eric was absolutely the most sincere when asking how we met and fell in love. Looking back, this sincerity on his part helped to develop trust and positive relationship; in fact, we consider Eric a friend! Because we trusted him and were comfortable around him, we were at ease and more able to let our love for each other shine brightly in the pictures he took. We cannot thank Eric enough for his help in making our engagement and wedding so special and we hope that he can do the same for you!

2017-02-16T08:18:51 Response from the vendor

You guys are so cool to be with! I loved each moment of it! Thanks for inviting me into your most special moments! I totally agree - I count you both as friends now and I can't wait to keep up with your beautiful family!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Cori L

Eric was awesome to work with! He was very professional, patient and creative! My husband and I loved all our photos! We highly recommend him!

2017-02-14T18:24:35 Response from the vendor

Working with guys was a blast Cori & Eric! Best Black Friday ever!!! Thanks for including me in your celebration!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Christy G

Eric is a smart photographer, funny and keeps you feeling natural and at your best for photos. We picked him to photograph our wedding because he was prompt to reply to all communication, easy to get a hold of, organized, wanted to help us create the perfect timeframe for every... Read More photo the day of the wedding and because he is fun to work with. He was flexible when as the bride, I was running behind for starting photos, he was quick-thinking in the moment to find great spots to take the shots, he had done his homework of scouting out the area ahead of time, and we love the photos we have of our special day. I'd recommend Eric Vest Photography with no reservations!

2017-02-14T11:42:03 Response from the vendor

This makes me so happy! We had such a great time together Christy & Jeff! So glad to have you two as friends now! Thanks for letting me be a part of your memorable day!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Alex T

I will never work with another photographer. Eric Vest is the definition of the perfect wedding photographer! Eric is talented, creative, friendly, responsive, professional, and his work is superb. He has an eye for the little details and perfect settings. Eric did both our... Read More engagement photos and wedding day photos, and we will forever cherish the shots he's captured! By the end of our wedding day, Eric felt like family. He has this natural ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and truly captured the essence of us as a couple and our friends and family members. Thank you, Eric!!

2017-02-14T11:38:51 Response from the vendor

Alex & Stew! You guys are so amazing! I totally felt like I was part of your amazing family and the joy from your day - wow! I can't help but think of how much fun we had! What an incredible New Years Eve! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Christina D

Eric Vest is an amazing photographer and person - he went above and beyond as our photographer and would highly recommend him! Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful. Having not known Eric prior to booking him, it felt like we were working with a close friend.

2017-02-13T13:53:57 Response from the vendor

I had a ridiculous amount of fun with you guys Christina! You two are just a blast to hang out with! Thanks for letting me be there for such special moments in your lives!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Michele G

Eric is absolutely amazing!!! Not only are his pictures unbelievable, he is a wonderful person. Throughout my wedding day, he helped out in any way he could, kept us on schedule, and made sure all of the photos I desired to have were taken! He is so creative, capturing such... Read More unique and meaningful photos, and people constantly compliment me on them. He had the ability to capture the whole day, and I am so grateful I can relive it through his photos. As my family and I look back at my wedding day, Erick truly stands out as one of the greatest assets! I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couple and I would LOVE to work with him again in the future!

2017-02-10T10:07:04 Response from the vendor

You're awesome Michele! Your day was fabulous from start to finish and you and Andrew were so much fun to be with! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day! I loved each moment!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Grace B

Not only is Eric a phenomenal photographer, he's a great business man too! He's created an awesome easy to use and understand system for his business and he's product (the pictures) are creative, natural, full of emotion, and genuine. My husband and I even felt supported as a... Read More friend by Eric during our engagement and the day of! I would recommend him to all my friends!

2017-02-07T16:46:19 Response from the vendor

Grace! Your wedding day was perfect! The love you and Matt share is beautiful and I was simply honored to be there to document that love on the day you got married! Thanks for giving me that privilege!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017

Photography was one of the things that was most important to us. We wanted someone to capture our day so that years to come when we look back at our pictures it could bring us back to those happy moments. Eric exceeded our expectations in every way! He showed up in the morning... Read More and got right to work and then stayed all evening. He had great suggestions and helped keep our entire day on track. Not sure what we would have done without Eric to be honest. You won't find a more caring and talented photographer - he's the best!

2017-02-07T10:23:36 Response from the vendor

You're so kind! We had so much fun and I absolutely loved every part of your day! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Abbie G

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to ensure we got the most amazing photos of our wedding day. It poured the day of our wedding, so he coordinated an entirely different (indoor!) spot for pictures than where we originally planned. He also... Read More provided umbrellas for our entire wedding party so we could get a few outdoor shots in the rain. Eric was immensely helpful throughout the rest of the day as well, and helped keep everyone on track time-wise. To top it off - his photos are seriously incredible! I was so impressed with all the moments he was able to capture SO beautifully, that I would have otherwise completely missed or forgotten about. Eric does whatever it takes to get the photo he's envisioning (seriously - the man laid down on wet grass in a suit to get the perfect angle), and the pictures prove it! Eric was very responsive to emails throughout our engagement and after the wedding, and his laid-back personality were much appreciated during the entire process. I cannot recommend him enough!!

2017-02-06T19:04:29 Response from the vendor

You are amazing Abbie! I had such a great time with you and Kyle! The rain couldn't stop the fun we were having and it couldn't keep your wedding from being absolutely perfect! So honored to have been a part of it!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Rachael W

As I started to plan my Wedding and I was looking for a photographer I look at so many portfolios! I stumbled upon Eric's as my friend had gotten married in 2015 and used him and me and my then fiance just LOVED his work. It was exactly what we were looking for in the style of... Read More photography and he was so willing to help with anything and very knowledgeable at what he does. Our Engagement session was done in Duluth and he used the most creative ideas to shooting our footwear to climbing on rocks and laying down almost in a stream of water to get the best photo! if you choose him for your photographer you will not be disappointed, and he know has a PHOTO BOOTH!

2017-02-06T13:54:13 Response from the vendor

I loved every moment with you Rachael & Greg! We had such a great time together! Thanks for all the amazing moments!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Mackenzie K

Choosing Eric as our photographer was THE best decision we made! From the get-go he was super personable, laid back, and somehow made me even more excited to marry my now husband! He was very knowledgeable, and gave us some great recommendations for other vendors that we ended... Read More up going with and loving as well. The entire process was so much fun and unbelievably stress-free! In addition, Eric and his wife started a photo booth company titled "The I Do Booth", that we we were able to also have at our wedding (and we were their first wedding!). It was so smooth and an absolute HIT with all of our guests, and made a great photo book for my husband and I to look back at and reminisce :) I highly recommend using them if you're thinking of a photo booth! We received SO many compliments about how great Eric was, and how much fun the photo booth was, which made our day even more special and memorable. We can't say enough about how happy we are with choosing Eric Vest as our photographer!!!

2016-12-28T00:24:58 Response from the vendor

This makes me so happy! Your wedding was so amazing Mackenzie & R.J.! I'm so glad I was able to document each amazing moment and get to know you both through the process!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Megan B

ERIC IS THE BEST!!! I'm not just saying that. He truly was incredible to work with. Not only did we end up with over 1,000 AMAZING photos between our engagement session and wedding, but we made a friend in the process. Eric kept things moving along on the wedding day, capturing... Read More all the images I had asked for and then so many more that I could never have imagined! He's SO easy to work with and really makes you feel comfortable while standing nose-to-nose with your spouse for an extended period of time, which may not be the most natural of poses, but the pictures are phenomenal! Our wedding day is a blur of bliss mixed with so many other emotions, and the pictures really bring me back to the day allowing me to see so many details I would've missed otherwise. I truly can't say enough good things about Eric and his photography and would HIGHLY recommend him to any and every bride looking for stress free planning/execution and truly magical photos of her wedding day! H'es truly the best!!

2016-12-08T17:14:01 Response from the vendor

Megan! You and Tom are so amazing! I loved every single second I spent with you guys during your engagement session and your wedding! Thanks for taking me along for this incredible ride!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Katie J

We had the most amazing time with Eric at our wedding and with our engagement photos! He was so much fun to work with from the very beginning and was always open to new ideas. We are in LOVE with our wedding photos and are so happy we went with Eric for our big day!

2016-12-01T23:05:06 Response from the vendor

I had an absolutely amazing time with you guys too Katie! Thanks for letting me document all your special moments! I loved every single moment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Megan R

It was a joy to work with Eric! We are getting married in South Dakota and live in Minnesota, so we needed to find a photographer willing to take our engagement photos only. He was very flexible and easy to work with and was more than willing to do a stand alone engagement... Read More session! He made us feel comfortable and captured our genuine love for one another (and our goofiness). I highly recommend him!

2016-10-29T13:30:44 Response from the vendor

Megan! When I think back to your engagement session I just smile! The three of us had so much fun together! Thanks to you and Jake for being so fun to be around!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Courtney J

Eric is truly amazing! He was so incredible on our wedding day, going above and beyond to make sure every detail and special moment was captured in such a beautiful way! From start to finish, Eric made us feel so comfortable and he was also so much fun to work with! I... Read More honestly cannot say enough great things about him! His work is stunning, he is a such a joy to work with, and we would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you, Eric, for being so incredible!!

2016-10-26T11:46:06 Response from the vendor

You are so kind Courtney! Every moment was a joy and the whole day was so filled with love! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

Eric Vest

I'm so excited for you! Being in love it an amazing thing! I know this for sure because I am completely in love with my amazing wife Anna and our two little kiddos - Greyson and Arabella! I am SO excited to hear about your love story!!!