Erie DJ Entertainment, by C Three Ent.

Erie, PA, and Surrounding Areas

Erie's Premier Wedding DJ & Photo Booth Rental

Looking for Your Perfect Erie Wedding? We at Erie DJ Entertainment & Erie Photo Booth, can assist you with just that. We have Certified Wedding Coordinators on staff. Erie’s Premier Wedding DJ Entertainment are Dedicated to Serving You for All Your Wedding and Planning Needs. As a Local Erie Disc Jockey We'll Turn Your Wedding Dreams Into Reality

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

9064 Buffalo Rd, Erie, PA Erie, PA, and Surrounding Areas (814) 422-6127

Helped create the best wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Katie N

This company knows what they are doing! I was an out of town bride that didn't know where to start. Eve of C three Entertainment went above and beyond by suggesting other vendors as well. Eve from C Three helped a ton to pick out songs and figure out what kept the guests on the... Read More dance floor. They were great for the cocktail hour and dinner as well by playing some current lower key music. I would suggest if you need music for a wedding or other event, check C Three Entertainment Erie out!

2017-09-04T12:03:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We were honored to play a role in making your long distance planning a little easier!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashley K

I was so impressed with everything! Even when our dinner was taking a little longer to get prepared Eve was able to rearrange the dances and speeches to keep everyone entertained. The wedding couldn't of been any better. We had a photo booth as well and everyone had a blast... Read More using it. We highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lindsay S

Tom and Eve helped make our reception perfect. Eve did a great job organizing everything so that the night went off without a hitch. Tom kept everyone on the dance floor and having a great time! Would highly recommend them for your big day!

2017-09-04T12:04:54 Response from the vendor

We had an amazing time at your reception. Your entire wedding party and your guests were such a blast. Thanks again for choosing us to be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Julia P

I recently attended a wedding/reception that was coordinated by C Three's Eve and I was so impressed I right away sought after her expertise to help me with my big day!! It was perfect! Everything flowed together beautifully and you could tell the bride/groom were free of... Read More wedding day stress! Knowing how stressful a wedding can be, there was no other option for me but to hire Eve! Since I've been working with her, planning my wedding with her by my side is so much fun and is makes me super excited! Do yourself a favor and ask for Eve!!

2017-09-04T12:06:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julia for selecting us to assist you with planning, coordination and DJ & Photo Booth. We're so grateful to have been a part of your day.

WARNING! WARNING! DO NOT HIRE!!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Terra L

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!! DO NOT HIRE! We hired them for a photo booth for our wedding. They took our money and ran when I got sick.They were open for less than an hour and numerous guests were told they ran out of paper when we paid for unlimited prints. They are rude... Read More and unprofessional offered us a partial refund then had a lawyer send a letter revoking the offer. We got 14 photos total out of paying for unlimited prints, 4 hours, video, thumb drive ect. we paid almost 1,000 dollars for 14 photos! They claim they sent our thumb drive...... to the venue ...never did. They also stole our dry erase boards. I will answer any questions, show you pictures, tell you more, anything that will save you from the hell i went through. They ruined my wedding we paid extra to make sure these could be our favors and make up for giving a newer photographer a shot by knowing we had a photo booth to cover anyone she misses. But less then a hour in when they saw we were gone because i fell ill they made a huge enough scene that people thought the wedding was over and most of our people including the bridal party never got their favors. We are NOT in a single photo. I came back to find out what they did and how they treated my guests. They also will not follow through with communication and were rude to the venue owners. They were at the mall the next day spending our money then want pity. The address listed is a private residence that looks a mess there is nothing professional about Tom and Eve Frank from C Three entertainment. They took our money and ran, ruined my honeymoon by stressing me out the whole time and still hasn't made this right instead she sends fake letters from lawyers in other cities. Please bring me justice and save another bride from her hell. Let our loss be your gain and hire professionals don't be the fool we were. she will try to bond with you by creeping your facebook for common interests and try and suck you in like a used car saleman by "relating" to you. Please save your self she ruined my wedding, stole from us and refuses to do anything to make it right.

Meet The President

Thomas Frank

A little about our owner, Tom took his passion for music and entertaining to the next level, while he served in the military. He refined his passion to perform and host house parties and public events on base and later started doing bars and clubs as a hobby. Tom also became certified as a stage a lighting technician and still uses those skills today designing and performing wedding entertainment and lighting design. After serving his military obligation, he moved back home and continued with his passion Contact us Today!