8hour wedding coverage + Wedding Book included!

Photographs celebrating beauty, joy and love. Award Winning and Published Photographer, Erika Grace built her company on traditional business principles of trust and honest service. Her intentions are to capture genuine moments and beautiful imagery for her clients to cherish. She keeps the entire process organized, simple, and STRESS-FREE. After all, your photography experience should be FUN! When you hire Erika Grace you not only gain a friend, but a long lasting photographer to rely on. Insured/CC & Checks accepted/Ala-carte products available Wedding collections begin at $1,800. Portrait collections begin only at $185. Customize your collection or book as is!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Tiffany K

I can not rant and rave enough about Erika and her amazing attention to detail, talent and personality! She was such a pleasure to work with; very focused and determined to do whatever necessary to ensure she got the best shots. The pictures we received were just simply... Read More beautiful and truly made my wedding look like a fairy tale! Since the wedding we found out we will be expecting our first child in January, therefore without a doubt, chose Erika to photograph our announcement, maternity shoot and newborn pictures. This woman can literally do it all and is simply said, very skilled! Thank you Erika for allowing me to relive my wedding day by simply looking at your beautiful pictures!

2016-09-28T11:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tiffany for your kind words! It's an honor to serve you and watch your new family grow. xo

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Rita B

Erika Grace is a class act! We hired her because if you take one look at her photos, you see the magic she works with her camera. It was the best choice ever! When you hire her, you get so much more than a photographer. She pampered me through the entire process. She was as... Read More excited about the wedding as I was. We developed a photo plan together which actually helped me plan out the entire events for the night. The night of our wedding, she was a comforting presence through the whole process with kind words between shots and her smiles and sheer excitement for taking our photos. She was patient with my five year old who didn't want to sit still and my teenage step-sons who are camera shy. I could go on and on, but really all you need to know is this: Yes. You should hire her. She's a class act through and through.

2017-07-21T14:07:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rita for the beautiful review!! Forever grateful to have the opportunity to work with you and your family.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Sherry F

Erika Grace is an amazing photographer. You will not find anyone as kind, nice, professional, knowledgeable, and creative as Erika. The best decision I ever made for my daughters wedding. My son is getting married next year, Erika will be the photographer.

2017-12-19T13:39:23 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Sherry! Thank you for the kind words! Working with you and your family has been a joy. Looking forward to capturing many more memories for your family. Thank you for choosing Erika Grace Photography!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Amanda M

She was amazing!! Attentive, thoughtful and her photos came out beautifully. I would hire her again in a heatbeat

2017-12-14T07:50:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda for the kind words!! Please be in touch. I'd love to photograph you and Chris again :)

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Madison A

My fiancé and I used Erika Grace for our engagement session, and we had so much fun with her! Neither of us were very experienced working with a professional photographer and she made us feel very comfortable, and the photos turned out AMAZING. She was really able to capture our... Read More story perfectly. I highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a photographer :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Elizabeth K

Erika was incredible! Loved how she got traditional shots along with cool, creative ones, too. She spent so much time with us and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted. Plus, she's so sweet and patient. Five stars for sure! Thanks, Erika! We can't wait to see the... Read More photos. Even from the glimpses we saw, they're absolutely beautiful.

2017-10-24T12:17:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elizabeth for the kind words!! It was a JOY working with you, Steven & your family. Can't wait for you to have your collection :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sarah L

Erika was my favorite vendor throughout the entire wedding process! Her calm and positive attitude was exactly what I needed on our wedding day (when other vendors were struggling). The pictures from the engagement shoot and wedding are incredibly beautiful, her creative talent... Read More captures everything perfectly. She was able to make our wedding look absolutely amazing even despite heavy rain in an outdoor setting. My wedding would not have been the same without her and I cannot recommend her and her team highly enough!

2017-10-20T10:29:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah for the kind words!! We had a blast working with you and your family. You are all so kind and patient, even with the unforeseen rain changing some plans! Regardless it was a BEAUTIFUL day and we captured so many photos for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly S

Erika was a great photographer at our wedding at Bella Collina in July. She was very personable and energetic. Erika made sure to capture every moment at our wedding so we had a lot of pictures to choose from for our album. We also loved doing our engagement shoot with her... Read More earlier in the year. We had our three dogs with us, so we appreciated her patience and flexibility. Erika sent out USBs for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. They were beautifully wrapped and contained little extras to make it more personal and special. This is what my husband and I were looking for over standard services from a big company. We have already talked about working with Erika again when we expand our family some day. I could not recommend her more!

2017-09-05T16:10:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Greg & Kelly for sharing your lovely testimony!! It's my pleasure to help make your wedding photography a wonderful experience and I look forward to reconnecting again for portrait sessions. Woo hoo!! :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kylie H

Erika was the perfect wedding photographer for me! Weddings in general and the idea of super long photo shoots made me feel completely in over my head, but Erika made me feel so comfortable. She made everything go fast so we could get to the party but was still able to capture... Read More beautiful photographs, The pictures she took of the children in the wedding were so gorgeous and we will treasure them forever. Erika was our lead photographer through Michael's Photography. I can never thank her enough for making me feel so special the day of my wedding and giving us such wonderful photos.

2017-08-09T08:27:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kylie for the sweet kind words!!! It's my pleasure to have helped the wedding day process go smoothly for you and Garrett. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Dana P

Erika Grace was professional and a delight to work with. She was attentive to detail and the events that were occurring throughout the wedding. When we viewed the photographs there was a sense of reliving the day from beginning to end, and as the mother of the bride, there... Read More were things I hadn't been able to share in at the time; I was able to see the entire celebration! I would recommend her to any of my family and friends!

2017-07-28T07:00:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Dana for the kind review!! Jesse, Ant and your families were a joy to work with. Thank you again for choosing me to capture your daughter's wedding <3

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Nichole S

Erika was a life saver! After a horrible experience with a different photographer she swooped in and make our wedding unforgettable. She really took time to make sure we got everything we wanted and she always responded quickly when I had an questions.

2017-05-22T08:31:11 Response from the vendor

Nicole, thank you so much for sharing your testimony! I'm sorry you had to go through that poor experience with your first photographer, but I'm grateful it lead us to each other and I'm honored to have photographed your special day. <3

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Elizabeth S

Erika was truly wonderful. So organized, detailed and professional. She captured our wedding beautifully. We couldn't of went with a more perfect photographer :)

2017-05-22T08:32:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Liz for the kind words! I'm thankful to have documented your special wedding day. You and Nik were a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Josh L

Erika was great! Very professional and our photos turned out amazing.. We had her shoot our wedding at Casa Feliz. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks again Erika!

2017-05-16T08:31:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!It was an honor to photograph your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Alexa G

Erika and her team, Hannah and Tim, were the BEST on my wedding day! Everything they did was smooth, and the timeline she used made taking pictures effortless! She also adjusted the day-off timeline to fit our late schedule. Unfortunately, two major roadways were closed due to... Read More fire, and the guests weren't able to get there on time. We ended up being 45 minutes late but Erika never faltered and found ways to make up for lost time! She is upbeat and positive, and she always has the brightest smile on her face, but that never keeps her from being professional! I would recommend her and her team to other brides!! You can't go wrong with her!

2017-05-16T08:30:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alexa!! It was an honor to photograph your special wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Patty H

Erika does a great job and is very professional. She was very personable, responsible and prompt. The wedding pictures and engagement pictures turned out fabulous! Her prices are also very reasonable. I highly recommend Erika.

2017-03-06T10:20:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for stopping by to share your testimony! I had a great time serving your family and look forward to staying in touch. Thanks again for choosing me to capture your daughter's wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Katie D

Erika was amazing! We loved working with her. She was so happy and upbeat the entire day of our wedding, making it so much easier to keep smiling! She has a passion for capturing details and the emotions being felt. She is so hard working, personable, and so easy to get... Read More along with! What a talented, fun, and sweet photographer she was. You will love Erika. We sure did!

2016-11-28T15:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie for the kind words!! You, Jon and your families are great. I'm looking forward to staying in touch :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Natalie H

We could not be more pleased with our experience with Erika Grace Photography, Inc! Erika communicates professionally and in a timely manner. Her friendly smile, kindness, and love for life helped my husband and I feel comfortable and ready to smile and enjoy ourselves during... Read More both our engagement session and on our wedding day. And the moments she captured are a treasure to us. I have now had the pleasure of working with Erika first as a bridesmaid then as the bride, and I highly recommend her and her work to my friends, family, and now to the Knot!

2016-11-08T09:35:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Natalie for your kind words! Reading this makes me so happy and I look forward to staying in touch with you. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria D

Erika with Erika Grace Photography is simply the BEST. Five stars just isn't high enough, she truly deserves a perfect 10. She and her team photographed our daughters wedding and we were so impressed with her level of professionalism, the quality of her work and her ability to... Read More capture all those perfect moments. Honestly, there wasn't a bad picture in the entire album and we are so happy with the priceless treasure she created. Simply put, Ericka Grace Photography is top notch and a step above the rest, I can't recommend her highly enough

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joseph K

My wife and I hired Erika to shoot out Wedding and Engagement photos and I truly do not believe there is a better photographer out there to do the job! She was very professional, organized and on top of everything from the minute she got there to when she left. She is one of... Read More the MAIN reasons our wedding day went so smoothly. Because of that, we have also now hired her to take our pregnancy announcement photos, maternity session as well as newborn session once our baby girl is born in January! This girl can literally do it all with such ease and elegance. I can not even begin to describe how many compliments we have received on our beautiful photos, it truly helped up relive that awesome day over and over again. We can not thank Erika enough for all she has done to help capture all the important moments my family and I have shared and will soon be sharing. Thank you Erika!!! Joe Kline

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Becky G

I have known Erika for many years and have watched her as a photographer. She has an eye and natural talent. So when we became engaged, I didn't have to look for the right one, I knew Erika was it. She will put you at ease and delivered professional photos. She went above... Read More and beyond what we expected. She came with an assistant, and went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect!

2016-09-26T20:40:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Becky for your kind words! It was an honor to serve you and Randy. Looking forward to staying in touch for many more years to come.Thank you again for choosing me to capture your day! :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Alaysha A

Erika was an amazing photographer from the start. She is the only wedding vendor I booked upon first meeting. She is sweet, friendly, and does amazing work. I come from a very big blended family. Erika and her assistant were very quick in getting pictures of everyone and... Read More capturing the love, excitement, and warmth during my wedding. I can't wait to have an excuse to use her again. Thank you for all of my amazing pictures, Erika.

2016-09-01T10:01:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alaysha! I'm thrilled to hear about your experience with us. It was an honor to capture your wedding day. Can't wait to see you all again!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Erika was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly professional, organized, and she actually listens to what style of pictures you want. She is also a very patient lady who is with you every step of the way...LITERALLY! I wanted a lot of my pictures to capture the... Read More beautiful outdoors. I got married outside and her photos are breath taking. I would not change one thing about my photos of my wedding. Erika will go over and beyond just to make sure that her clients are comfortable and happy. Erika captures the moments you wouldn't have ever seen because as a bride you are so incredibly busy on your big day. I could write all day about how lovely Erika is, but I think it is very important to have good energy surrounding you while taking pictures for your wedding. Erika is so sweet, caring, and laid back. Her presence actually calmed me down when things were getting hectic! Lastly, between the amazing photos, the wedding album she created, (this album blew me away) and the usb with all photos, what else could you ask for? I highly recommend Erika Grace Photography. If you think about it, the photographer plays a HUGE part in your wedding, so I think it is essential to choose someone who is positive, laid back, and caring. I will never be able to thank you enough Erika, but I will see you soon! Thank you x a million!

2016-09-01T10:02:55 Response from the vendor

Aw this makes my heart so happy! Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with me. It was an honor to capture your wedding day and I hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Brittany F

I cannot even begin to explain how awesome Erika Grace Photography is! She captured our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined! She is incredibly personable and so so easy to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wonderful photos and a... Read More wonderful photographer! Thank you Erika and team for making our wedding day so special!!! You guys rock!!

2016-08-25T13:31:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brittany! You guys rock too,haha! We are honored to have documented your special day.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Paige N

Erika did our engagement photos at the beginning of this month, in Winter Park. She contacted me a couple times before the day to send outfit ideas and discuss exactly what kind of photos I wanted; and she emailed a detailed timeline so we could take advantage of as much golden... Read More hour light as possible! She's so sweet and professional and she made us feel comfortable and natural (fiance hates taking pictures). She had our photos to us in about a week! We couldn't be happier with the outcome :)

2016-08-25T13:33:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Paige for the sweet note! It was a lot of fun photographing you and your fiance. Good luck with the wedding planning and enjoy the photos! :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Rebbecca B

I could not have selected a better photographer for my special day! Erika and her assistant Karina were extremely professional and easy to work with, and captured every second of my wedding! Being the bride makes it hard to see every detail, but Erika made sure to deliver every... Read More second I missed through her photos. She really brought my vision of my wedding to life. I cannot thank her enough!!

2016-08-25T13:29:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Becca for the sweet note! We loved working with you, Jared, and your families. Looking forward to staying in touch. Enjoy the photos!!

Meet The President

Erika Grace

Hi there, my name is Erika Grace! I'm an Award Winning and Published Photographer from little Deland, Florida. In 2015, I received my formal education in Photography at the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) with a B.S degree. And since then I've been operating my business serving fun-loving clients and their families! When it comes to your investment I want your photographs to celebrate beauty, joy, and love. I look forward to connecting with you! ​xo Erika Grace