Erika Nelly Photography

Miami, Tampa, Orlando, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles,

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Erika Nelly is not your ordinary photographer! I like to have fun and create images as unique as you are! What do we offer at the studio?? Makeup and Hair Artistry, Wardrobe, Posing Assistance and Refreshments and much more! Our all girl team will pamper you from the moment you walk into the studio! What are you waiting for? BOOK your Boudoir Session Today... No Experience Necessary!!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1921 S Federal HWY, Fort Lauderdale, FL Miami, Tampa, Orlando, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, (786) 343-9329

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jennifer F

I had the most incredible experience with Erika Nelly Photography for my boudoir shoots! She made me feel comfortable and sexy! I will make sure to book all future photos with her!

2017-01-24T21:26:07 Response from the vendor

it was my pleasure! looking forward to creating new art with you!

Erika Nelly

Erika Nelly is a professional lifestyle, pinup, and boudoir photographer based out of Miami, FL. Erika’s journey began at a very young age when she had the spark of creativity in the arts. It began with music, singing, and eventually turned to photography. Erika’s motto in life is that everything and everyone is beautiful and through a camera lens moments in time are remembered forever. Since she has embarked on her photographic journey it has taken her around the world, into people’s homes, and to some of the most unique destinations around the world such as Barcelona, New York, Milan, LA