Erin Ford Makeup Artistry

New York , Vermont , Massachusetts

Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New York , Vermont , Massachusetts (518) 316-0543

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Melissa S

Erin Ford is the best. She was so sweet and accommodating. She made me, my girls, and my mom feel and look absolutely beautiful. Erin was professional and gave us all good skin care and makeup advice. Erin absolutely knows makeup and made me look natural and not like someone... Read More I'm not. I would recommend using Erin Ford to any bride or anyone looking to feel beautiful. Thank you, Erin. Xoxo

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Melissa C

Erin was absolutely amazing. Excellent response time for correspondence, especially a bride who needs things answered ASAP. She accommodated my overnight schedule when scheduling the trial, even traveling to the hair salon and double teamed with my hair stylist…on Valentine’s... Read More Day nonetheless! She gave advice regarding the scheduling order of all those involved who would be receiving makeup. She even did some touch up/cover up make up for my dad and a groomsman who needed a little help with skin issues. Everyone looked awesome. I felt like a princess with how I was treated. She even helped stage some getting ready photos as my makeup was complete prior to my photographer’s arrival. Definitely a calming experience for a high-strung bride.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

I had a great experience working with Erin! She answered all of my emails quickly and was available anytime I had questions leading up to the wedding. Her bridal package included a trial appointment (which I loved), so I was able to see the look in advance and get to meet her... Read More in person before the big day. On the day of the wedding, she was very professional and brought every possible color of makeup that anyone could ever want or need! All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved working with Erin! She takes the time to listen to what you really want, asks about any allergies or sensitivities you might have, and creates a customized look to everyone's comfort level with makeup. You can definitely tell that Erin enjoys what she does! Her sweet disposition and eye for beauty make her a perfect choice for anyone's big day! I am so happy that I was recommended to her! Definitely choose Erin, you won't be disappointed!!

Fabulous, caring, and sweet makeup artist!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014

Erin was an absolute doll! I have to admit that I was a bit stressed out on my wedding day.... things all seemed to be going wrong (including my car breaking down on the way to the hotel the previous night), but Erin had a way of calming me down and being very kind and caring... Read More to me, even in my most hectic of days. She took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted out of a look, and didn't try to make me look like someone that I wasn't. She executed the look that I wanted perfectly. She definitely is a talented artist and I could tell that she genuinely wanted me to feel my most beautiful! I have been to many makeup artists over the years, and Erin Ford is definitely one of my favorites that I have worked with! I appreciated the fact that her rates were reasonable and that she even included a preview session in her pricing. I would definitely tell other brides-to-be to check out her work online! Very happy with the service that I received!! Thank you!

Wedding Makeup Review

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

After doing a lot of research on makeup artists in the Albany area, I decided to go with Erin Ford. Her portfolio and experience with brides stood out to me. Upon initial contact, she was professional, courteous, and got back to my messages quickly. At the makeup trial she... Read More asked me about my skin concerns and makeup preferences, then did a full face application so I could preview the look. I really loved how she listened to what I wanted! She took the time to explain everything to me and even gave me tips and tricks to use myself. I learned a lot! When she was done with the look, I felt the most beautiful I have in years!! At the wedding, she did my makeup as well as four of the bridesmaids. Everyone looked fabulous! I really couldn't have been happier with the service we received! Erin is so sweet and you can tell that she truly loves what she does! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a talented makeup artist at an affordable price! Thank you Erin for the wonderful job you did!! A+++