Erin Wyatt Photography

Based in Los Angeles, available for travel

Capturing Heart & Soul

Hello & welcome to Erin Wyatt Photography! Congratulations on your Engagement and cheers! to starting a new life with your Soulmate. At Erin Wyatt Photography, we know how important it is to capture and preserve these precious memories! From your Engagement Session, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Day and beyond we want to help you create timeless pieces of art you, your family & friends will cherish for a lifetime. Every Bride & Groom is offered a complimentary consultation! Whether we sit-down for a cup of coffee, glass of wine, or even Facetime... we want to know you, as a couple. We want to hear your love story, what your unique tastes are & know the vision you have for your special day. Every shoot includes an on-line viewing gallery, PLUS all digital images! So, let's get started...

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Based in Los Angeles, available for travel (424) 225-4924
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Erin is an amazing photographer. She is kind, attentive, patient and super sweet. She has photographed my children several times and they always turn out better than I could expect. She is very talented and takes the time to really capture truly beautiful photos. i can say... Read More without hesitation that she is the only photographer I will use in the future. Prepare to be impressed with her professionalism and her product!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017

Erin is a fabulous photographer with a great eye and creative ideas! She has done several photo shoots of our family and gets it right every time. Erin has a true passion for her art and it shows - I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Scott E

Erin has great eye for style and composition. She is really kind and truly listens. She is super reliable and I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Deb W

Erin is an exceptional, talented and creative photographer. She has captured wonderful memories for my family and friends. She has embraced our family events with her personal touch to tell 'our' story as well as business photos for my husband's business. I highly recommend... Read More her for any of your photo needs.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Anna W

Erin is an absolute joy to work with and I can't recommend her highly enough. Erin instantly got my vision - it took much less explaining than with other photographers. She gave great tips and had super creative posing ideas. She even offered different versions of editing for... Read More me to choose from to match my aesthetic. I'm thrilled with how the images turned out. Personality-wise, she is the cutest! Very personal and so fun to chat with. I can't wait to work with her again!

Erin Wyatt

Lover of sunshine, chocolate & my 3 babies... those are a few of my favorite things. I have always considered myself the creative-type. I started shooting film in high school & college, and that is where I fell in love with Photography. I've been shooting for 20 years now! I never considered Photography a career until each of my children were born... I could not stop taking photos of them! My Photography business started with family portraits & has now grown into weddings, engagements and some fashion. I really am passionate about what I do! I love the art of Photography & working with people!