Captivating gowns for the individualist

•Expert alterations •Custom headpieces •50 years expert sewing •35 years in Rhode Island

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services

Bow2008 09

5600 Post Rd, East Greenwich, RI

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Karen w

I loved everything about working with Erina! She is very well educated in finding the perfect dress and will go above and beyond for every bride! People asked me if my wedding dress had been hand made for me. In addition I had a winter wedding and wanted a fur shawl/cape for it.... Read More I was having a difficult time as most are ivory or two white. Erina contacted a vendor, ordered several for me to look at and choose from and then kepy the remaining for her store. She took care of everything and I simply cannot recommed her enough! You will look gorgeous if you go to her!

Great Place!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Kerri s

Fran is a wonderful person is always willing to give you her honest opinion. She is knowledgeable and helpful and really knows her stuff! She knows what works and what does not! I would highly recommend her boutique. Her prices are reasonable compared to all other places I went... Read More for both my dress and the dresses for my maids. Everything was purchased and altered there and I could not have been happier with the quality of the dresses, the work done and the speed with which it was completed. Outstanding!

Happy Customer !

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Colleen L

Erina's boutique was amazing. Frances was great at helping me figure out what kind of dress I wanted and the alterations were reasonably priced and came out perfectly.

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Kelly S

I went to Erina Boutique because my appointment at another bridal salon had been cancelled - and boy am I glad it was! Fran was able to fit me in before another appointment and she was so lovely. She is extremely knowledgeable about dresses and alterations as she does is all... Read More herself. Top top quality dresses for a very affordable and fair price!! Highly recommend Erina's!!!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Danielle

I purchased my dress from Erina Boutique. The owner is a dress maker and seamstress. She was absolutely amazing. I lost a large amount of weight before the wedding and she had to completely reconstruct the top part of my ballgown dress, twice. She is extremely blunt which some... Read More brides might not like if they are overly sensitive but I loved it. She was completely honest with what looked good and what she recommended. The pricing was extremely reasonable for the dress and for the alterations considering the amount of work. She also worked around the dates my Mom could visit for my fittings. My Mom and I could not be more impressed.

The dress that was made for me

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 caroline p

I had no idea what dress I wanted for my wedding. When I walked into Erina's I tried not to get overwhelmed. Once I spoke with Erina and she got to know me we started pulling dresses. I put my first dress on, walked out and my entourage started hysterically crying, including... Read More myself. I thought that it was too good to be true so I tried on a few other dresses. I did not get the same feeling with the others so I put the first back on. It was "the dress". Erina is so experienced and knowledgeable. She knows exactly what she talking about. I also got my bridesmaids dresses there. They also got the first dress they tried on. Erina always answered her phone when the store was open and called me back when they were closed. I did numerous fittings that went amazing. She made me feel right at ease. The dress fit like it was made for me. My husband said that when I walked down the aisle he was shocked at how amazing I had looked. I received compliments through out the entire night. I highly recommend Erinas.

Wedding Gown

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Tracey P

Great experience. Very personal, I had gown to a few other other shops and felt like just a number. This shop made me feel like my dress was special.

Off the rack!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Amy H

Frances had a ton of dresses around February and I was able to buy mine off the rack. Great service and prices.

Great dresses

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Amanda H

My first impression with Erina's was not the best when the owner refused to let me use her restroom while shopping for my wedding gown. However, she carried up having the dress I fell in love with, and I ended up purchasing it from her along with my bridesmaid dresses. Although... Read More the dresses were beautiful and the service was friendly, it wasn't the best. I didn't feel like I was getting treated the way I should have been after spending so much money there. Everything worked out and the tailoring was phenomenal, so I would recommend them.

most beautiful wedding gown

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Heather A

My gown was amazing and a perfect fit. Frances is a dear and will tell you the honest truth about how you look in a gown. She has been in the buisness for practically forever (my aunt purchased her gown from her 25 years ago!). My girls and mother also purchased their gowns... Read More from here and my bridal party was stunning!

Something Old

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Courtney C

I brought my mother's head piece and veil from her wedding to Erina's to see if it could be made into a clip for my wedding... Without hesitation she made it happen! It was so special to me to have something old and from my mother on the day of my wedding and Erina's made it... Read More happen! Thank you!

A wonderful experience

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Anne M

A great experience! I came in early on in my engagement "just looking" and ended up finding my perfect dress. The staff was not pushy and even when I came back a second time in one day to try on that dress again (still without purchasing it that day) they were patient and... Read More helpful. The staff is knowledgeable and understands what you are looking for and what looks good on you. When I picked up a gorgeous mermaid dress she kindly told me that those are really made for tall girls. I insisted on trying it on, but she was right-- she knows her stuff! The prices are really reasonable (I spent probably a 1/3 of what I had budgeted for) for well-made dresses and the customer service is great. Frances also created a custom veil and headpiece made out of one that has been in my family. It was her idea and it looked wonderful... a really great way to personalize my wedding day look. Can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 laura m

I cannot say enough about how great my experience was here. I could not have been happier with the results.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Shelly S

My wedding dress search led me to Erina's. I found my Maggie Sottero gown and fell in love. Mrs. Kaiser is the sweetest lady and incredibly helpful. She did excellent alterations. Everything was ready on time.

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Alexandra R

After trying on at least 80-100 dresses over 3 months, I finally found my gown at Erina's. She has a very unique selection - most of her dresses I had not seen before (and I had gone to about 10 different shops previously). She accomodated me without an appointment and I tried... Read More on about 10 gowns before finding one I really liked - however I wanted to alter a few things (make it tighter through the bodice and remove the straps). It was a lacy top, so I was worried how these changes could be made. What sold me was the fact that Erina spend 30 (?) years sewing wedding dresses and knew how to alter and tailor them. And she did not dissapoint. My dress fit like a glove and I recieved many complements on it. Erina was a perfectionist - because of my alterations she even scheduled one extra fitting just to make sure it was what I wanted. She also helped my select and order my bridesmaid dresses. Going to Erina's was a last ditch effort to find a dress - and she delivered! Erina's exceeded my expectations.

Rating for Erina Boutique

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer M

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kerrie C

She special ordered the dress for me. Her specialty is fitting the gown. The alterations she made were wonderful- it fit me perfectly.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa T

There was only a size 10 left in the dress (i'm a 6) but the lady said if i bought it, i could get alterations for free, which was excellent, and the alterations turned out great.;You cannot take pictures in the salon! Even after I purchased the dress, she still wouldn't let me... Read More take a picture of me in the dress.

Reviewed on 9/06/2008 Bailey M

Francis the owner gave straightforward and honest advise when I was picking my dress. She pulled ones off the rack that I immediately loved. She was able to order the dress under a time constraint without me having to pay extra for faster shipping. The attention to detail... Read More was amazing she insisted on perfection and I was told that I looked like 'snow white' on my wedding day.;The owner attention to detail was sometimes overwhelming.