Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering

Bar + Drinks

Non-Alcoholic Drinks

Boston and New England (888) 221-9029

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kemma H

Espresso Dave was great to work with--always responsive and cheerful! Everyone I have spoken to loved the idea of an espresso bar at the wedding, and the drinks were delicious! I would highly recommend this company for a unique addition to your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Daniela D

Espresso Dave was a fantastic vendor from the planning process to the wedding day. Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with, and a hit at our wedding on June 26th! Not only did he arrive early, but even stayed a bit later than scheduled. He allowed me to have fun with the... Read More espresso bar menu, and truly went above and beyond. The guests haven't stopped talking about the espresso bar at our wedding, and Dave's frozen coffee drink! Espresso Dave is a gem in the coffee catering business, and we highly, highly recommend it!

2016-07-20T10:49:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our service such a wonderful, detailed review! We are flattered by your comments. It's always an honor to be part of a couple's special day. We really enjoyed working with you to create a personalized... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Desirée C

Expresso Dave was an awesome addition to our wedding! Our guests LOVED the coffee. It was a very novel idea and the coffee was delicious! Working with Expresso Dave was super easy, and quite frankly, one of the easiest parts to arrange during our wedding! Thank you very much... Read More Expresso Dave! Desiree C.

2016-03-30T12:41:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. We were so honored to be part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

He was the highlight of my wedding. The drinks were amazing and Dave was amazing. I highly recommend. He even helped me create a customized drink menu with adorable wedding themed names!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I've been present at a number of events where Espresso Dave's has been the highlight of the unexpected. His professional demeanor and elegant presentation will add to the beauty and delight of any affair.

2016-07-20T11:48:59 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet to submit such a kind review! We're happy you've enjoyed our specialty coffee espresso bar service.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 erica s

Our wedding was 12 Sep 2015 and Espresso Dave was great! He was reasonable in price, easy to work with before the big day and very self sufficient the day of. He came in and set up shop without a sound during dinner! One of my mom's friend ended up getting 4 drinks because... Read More she said they were that good. He was that extra something that made the guests say "wow!"

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley D

Dave was so easy to work with and a huge hit! Everyone loved his drinks, even die-hard espresso drinkers. It was so much fun and so affordable. I would definitely hire Espresso Dave for other events in the future!