Best Selection, Best Service, Best Value!!

Esquire Tuxedos is a family owned and operated business specializing in the rental and sales of formalwear for over 30 years. We attribute our lasting success to our excellent service, fine quality merchandise, competitive prices, and exceptional value. Esquire Tuxedos, where “ Experience is the Difference"!

Alterations, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

2156 Merrick Road, Merrick, NY (516) 378-6060

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jennifer Y

We can't begin to thank Esquire Tuxedos enough for how incredible they were! My husband's tuxedo and the groomsmen's tuxedos looked AMAZING. Every tux looked like it was custom made and they fit every guy perfectly. I honestly wish my husband could have kept his because... Read More that's how good it looked! From the moment we walked in to the shop, we were treated with kindness and attentiveness. They truly made my husband and his groomsmen look perfect on our wedding day. The prices were great too for rentals - the tuxes and the even the shoes looked brand new! I would absolutely recommend Esquire Tuxedos to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

We used Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding, Mike, Dina, and Tyler were great, professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I had 14 groomsmen and it wasn't a problem at all for them, even 1 that was out of state. Beautiful tuxedos, the fittings, the pick ups, the returns was... Read More very easy and stress free. Id recommend Esquire Tuxedos for any occasion. Danny S.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Gina D

Where do I begin? For starters we walked in this place and met Michael .. it was an instant connection and I knew from there we would not need to even bother looking anywhere else.. my husband had an idea in mind and esquire tuxedos make sure that they made it happen! We had... Read More such a unique Beautiful atire for our groomsmen and I can never thank esquire enough for that! The entire process was easy they made sure they took care of us with the price they even accommodated our fathers with their tuxedos as well as grandfathers and they made everyone happy! They stayed on top of my whole party which as a bride I truly appreciated because time is of the essence when you are planning and it wasn't easy Chasing 13 Men down but they helped me! They dealt with all of my nagging phone calls when I wanted to know who came to pick up what and we actually look forward to working with them again for the two weddings that we are going to be in soon! We made sure our family members knew to use them and we will never go anywhere else! We love you esquire especially mike! Not only do I highly recommend this place but I guarantee you will thank me later -Gina and Tony

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Jobin T

Michael and his staff are true professionals and gave me and my groomsmen the nicest, best fitting tux I have ever had. The communication, customer service, and quality is amazing. Michael has a great personality and makes it a point to get to know his clients and create a good... Read More relationship. I visited a few tux places and this was by far the best spot. My groomsmen absolutely loved the tux and the service, and all our guests did too. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone that needs a tux. Michael had a great understanding of how I like my fit. If I need a tux again I will definitely go to Esquire!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Ana S

Excellent customer service. Tuxedos for groom/groomsmen/and fathers came out wonderfully.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alicia M

Mike is the MAN!! I was absolutely satisfied with the services offered to me and my groomsmen. They did everything I could have hoped for and more for my wedding. They were nothing short of professional and were helpful through every step of the way. Mike and his staff were a... Read More pleasure to work with. Please guys if you need a tuxedo for a special occasion these are the people to go to. The tailor was excellent and did exactly what I had asked them to do. I asked for a tux that was nice and fitted and that is what they gave me and my groomsmen. My nephews had sizing issues and they were there to help without a hiccup. I made the trip out to Merrick, from Astoria Queens and never regretted it. I could have easily used a closer shop but they were the real deal. Thank You Esquire for everything!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Samantha N

We used Esquire because a family member recommended them to us. From the first time we walked in, to the final drop off, we really felt like a part of the Esquire family. Not only were they knowledgeable and friendly, but they had a great selection of suits/tuxes/etc. We wanted... Read More our groomsmen to wear slim fit, but thought it might not work as well for the father of the bride and father of the groom. The staff knew how to guide us to another option for the dads that worked seamlessly with the choice for the guys. We recommend them to all our family/friends! If you are looking for a stress-free, reasonably priced and reliable vendor? Look no further than Esquire!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kevin H

I absolutely loved Mike and the crew at Eqsuire Tuxedos. This was actually my third time as two of my best friends used them and once again they did not disappoint! If you are on Long Island and want to deal with a extremely friendly, professional and all around great team,... Read More use them for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Scott H

Mike and the team were incredible as I expected. Being the last of the men to get married gave me some good insight as to what I wanted and what I didn't want with many things - where to go for the tux was one of them. Over the years, I've been a groomsman in different weddings... Read More and a bunch used Esquire. Given all my past experiences from that it was a no brainer that I would use them as the place for all of my tuxedos for me, father(groom & bride) and groomsmen. Not only was the quality of work and product top notch, pricing was the best and it really took a potentially stressful situation and just made it simple. Customer service blows any other place away also. Can't say enough good things about this place and will continue to recommend to anyone I know.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mike M

I went to Esquire Tuxedos at the recommendation of a family member. We had been to a handful of places already, and we couldn't really find the look we were looking for. As soon as we met Mike, he put our minds at ease. He went above and beyond to bring in different styles and... Read More brands for us. Mike was not only friendly, but you can tell he was genuinely a good guy. I would highly recommend him and Esquire Tuxedos to everyone

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Boris M

Great place to rent a tux. They have a much bigger selection than some of the big box stores that we tried. Michael took amazing care of every little detail and made sure we had a great experience.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christin O

Esquire tuxedo was definitely the best tuxedo place that we came across during our search. Everyone at Esquire Tuxedo is helpful and knowledgable. The owner is especially accommodating and he even ordered a few different tuxedos for my husband to try on before selecting his.... Read More They also had the widest selection of tuxedo colors and styles. They even had a ring bearer tuxedo to make the groom....it was adorable! One of the groomsmen lived in South Carolina and Esquire tuxedo worked with his over the phone to get the correct measurements, and everything fit perfectly! My husband and his groomsmen loved working with esquire tuxedo.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 David T

Couldn't have been happier with my experience from Esquire Tuxedos in Merrick. Mike and Tyler and the rest of the team did a fantastic job helping me create the perfect look for my wedding party. They were friendly, accommodating, and provided spot on measurements for all of... Read More the guys (which included 6 groomsman and 2 parents). They even helped me track down a particular color shoe that had been discontinued so I could have the exact look I was hoping for. They go above and beyond for their clientele and are very reasonable in price and with payments. I highly recommend them to anyone having their wedding on Long Island.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Daniel M

I purchased a tuxedo from Esquire. The process went smoothly. I also had my groomsman rent their tuxedos from here as well. We had only one minor hiccup which to me was pretty hilarious when one of my groomsman bent over wile getting ready and his pants ripped. While laughing... Read More hysterically and panicking very little, I called Mike to the savior. Not only was he diligent but he made the process stress free. He had a new pair of pants waiting in our bridal room at the country club. His quick actions and attention to detail is why I was very satisfied with his work.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kerri B

Best prices around! Michael had such a great rapport with all of the men in the bridal party. Very flexible with pick up and everyone's Tuxedo fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ermin D

Mike and his staff were extremely helpful for my wedding. They were able to find everything I needed and wanted and everyone spoke very highly of how i looked on my wedding day. My family has been conducting business with Esquire since 2006 and they have been nothing but... Read More professional and provided me with very reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Anthony B

Easiest experience with my wedding. Mike and his team were beyond wonderful. Esquire Tuxedos should be the only place you go for your tuxedo. All the guys looks good and the price was beyond reasonable. I can't stress enough what a wonderful experience I had with Mike.... Read More Definitely have to stop by and check them out.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Evan L

Just had my wedding. Esquire was freaking fantastic. I am a big guy and really hard to size. Two years ago my best man went there and Mike the owner personally measured me and nailed it not one adjustment. So i knew he was my guy for the wedding. Mike the owner is the... Read More man!!! So easy to work with, cheaper than most. I hate mens warehouse cause they always it wrong. All my groomsmen looked great and hardly any adjustments and they were so minor. I made mybbuys go to Merrik 40min away cause hes that good. Stay away from the chains!!! Go to Esquire ask for Mike and know you'll be taken care of. Peace of mind goes along way. Not to mention me and 9 groomsman 2 ring bearers and my father in law looked aweome!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Michael R

Mike & the team at Esquire are consummate professionals. From start to finish, they made sure every detail was in order. We came in with a series of photos from Pinterest showing different elements we wanted to incorporate for the groomsmen as well as myself. The result was... Read More sheer perfection! Beyond this, it was incredibly easy to work with Mike, even having an out-of-towner who did not make the initial fitting. Reasonable prices, seamless experience, attentive staff. Esquire Tuxedos are highly recommended - thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Jamie O

The second we walked in the people here were so helpful and accommodating! They were great! We had out of town people that were getting tuxedos and they made it very convenient for them. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Christine C

Esquire Tuxedos had the exact tuxedo I had in mind. They were able to specialty order it for me and three groomsman. The fit was perfect, but the most appreciative part is the caring and fun staff at Esquire Tuxedos. Thanks Michael and his great coworkers. Thank you.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Diana D

I decided to use Esquire tuxedos for my wedding and my groomsmen. I couldn't have been happier with the decision. Michael showed me a navy tuxedo that I absolutely loved. He was tremendously helpful with the entire process paying close attention to detail. It was the nicest and... Read More best fitting tuxedo I have ever rented. My groomsmen agreed. I felt very comfortable in it the entire day. I rented another tuxedo for my sister-in-law's wedding the same year and was equally satisfied. The entire staff at Esquire Tuxedos was very pleasant and helpful. This is establishment is highly recommended.

Great place

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Lauren R

Amazing service. He was the only vendor willing to work with our schedule. My husband and I worked late hours. Thank you Mike!

Great place, highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Erica B

Loved using them. Cheaper than the two other places I found, and very flexible with my out of town wedding party. They were prompt and knowledgeable. Also, a great sense of humor and personality, which is a nice touch at the end of a stressful wedding process. Loved them,... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw would highly recommend.

Great experience

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Natalie B

We used Esquire Tuxedos for my husband's tux, and the suits for all of the groomsmen. They were really easy to work with, and flexible around our schedules since we (and most of the groomsmen) lived out of town. When we first walked in it seemed like they didn't have the... Read More biggest selection, but after talking with Mike we found some great options and loved the tux/suits we selected. They all fit very well. (Do note that the tie options are clip on.)