Best Selection, Best Service, Best Value!!

Esquire Tuxedos is a family owned and operated business specializing in the rental and sales of formalwear for over 30 years. We attribute our lasting success to our excellent service, fine quality merchandise, competitive prices, and exceptional value. Esquire Tuxedos, where “ Experience is the Difference"!

Alterations, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

2156 Merrick Road, Merrick, NY (516) 378-6060

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Gina D

Where do I begin? For starters we walked in this place and met Michael .. it was an instant connection and I knew from there we would not need to even bother looking anywhere else.. my husband had an idea in mind and esquire tuxedos make sure that they made it happen! We had... Read More such a unique Beautiful atire for our groomsmen and I can never thank esquire enough for that! The entire process was easy they made sure they took care of us with the price they even accommodated our fathers with their tuxedos as well as grandfathers and they made everyone happy! They stayed on top of my whole party which as a bride I truly appreciated because time is of the essence when you are planning and it wasn't easy Chasing 13 Men down but they helped me! They dealt with all of my nagging phone calls when I wanted to know who came to pick up what and we actually look forward to working with them again for the two weddings that we are going to be in soon! We made sure our family members knew to use them and we will never go anywhere else! We love you esquire especially mike! Not only do I highly recommend this place but I guarantee you will thank me later -Gina and Tony

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Evan L

Just had my wedding. Esquire was freaking fantastic. I am a big guy and really hard to size. Two years ago my best man went there and Mike the owner personally measured me and nailed it not one adjustment. So i knew he was my guy for the wedding. Mike the owner is the... Read More man!!! So easy to work with, cheaper than most. I hate mens warehouse cause they always it wrong. All my groomsmen looked great and hardly any adjustments and they were so minor. I made mybbuys go to Merrik 40min away cause hes that good. Stay away from the chains!!! Go to Esquire ask for Mike and know you'll be taken care of. Peace of mind goes along way. Not to mention me and 9 groomsman 2 ring bearers and my father in law looked aweome!!!!

One of the most helpful and organized businesses I worked with during my wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

I recently got married in Aug 2015. Esquire tuxedos was recommended highly by my wife's friends who are from Long Island. We had the pleasure of working with Mike, the owner. He was on top of everything and made the whole process go smoothly. Some of my groomsmen took their... Read More time getting their measurements in to him and he was super nice about giving me updates. Initially, I had looked into the larger chains. Esquire's selection was just as good as the chain stores. I ended up selecting a more modern cut/higher end tux and it looked awesome on my wedding day. After choosing Esquire, I priced out my tux at two well know chains and Esquire was cheaper. I was concerned that using a chain would be better for my groomsmen because they would have better access to stores in that chain for fitting, alterations, etc. Esquire gave me a website with a store finder for other stores across the country in its network (a network of smaller stores that do measurements nationally) . The process was simple. I had groomsmen coming from Chicago, Houston, Scranton, and Boston. No one had any difficulty finding a nearby site for measurements. All of my 7 groomsmen had a good experience picking up the tuxedoes and getting alterations (although alterations were not really needed because the measurements worked well). It was great that esquire offered us alterations up to and including the day of the wedding. So if you want professional/pleasant/personalized service, selection on par with the chains, and easy fitting for out of town guests at a better price than the chains.....Esquire Tuxedos is the way to go. ( I am a real groom who was just extremely happy with this company)

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Daniel M

I purchased a tuxedo from Esquire. The process went smoothly. I also had my groomsman rent their tuxedos from here as well. We had only one minor hiccup which to me was pretty hilarious when one of my groomsman bent over wile getting ready and his pants ripped. While laughing... Read More hysterically and panicking very little, I called Mike to the savior. Not only was he diligent but he made the process stress free. He had a new pair of pants waiting in our bridal room at the country club. His quick actions and attention to detail is why I was very satisfied with his work.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kerri B

Best prices around! Michael had such a great rapport with all of the men in the bridal party. Very flexible with pick up and everyone's Tuxedo fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ermin D

Mike and his staff were extremely helpful for my wedding. They were able to find everything I needed and wanted and everyone spoke very highly of how i looked on my wedding day. My family has been conducting business with Esquire since 2006 and they have been nothing but... Read More professional and provided me with very reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Anthony B

Easiest experience with my wedding. Mike and his team were beyond wonderful. Esquire Tuxedos should be the only place you go for your tuxedo. All the guys looks good and the price was beyond reasonable. I can't stress enough what a wonderful experience I had with Mike.... Read More Definitely have to stop by and check them out.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Michael R

Mike & the team at Esquire are consummate professionals. From start to finish, they made sure every detail was in order. We came in with a series of photos from Pinterest showing different elements we wanted to incorporate for the groomsmen as well as myself. The result was... Read More sheer perfection! Beyond this, it was incredibly easy to work with Mike, even having an out-of-towner who did not make the initial fitting. Reasonable prices, seamless experience, attentive staff. Esquire Tuxedos are highly recommended - thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Jamie O

The second we walked in the people here were so helpful and accommodating! They were great! We had out of town people that were getting tuxedos and they made it very convenient for them. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Christine C

Esquire Tuxedos had the exact tuxedo I had in mind. They were able to specialty order it for me and three groomsman. The fit was perfect, but the most appreciative part is the caring and fun staff at Esquire Tuxedos. Thanks Michael and his great coworkers. Thank you.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Diana D

I decided to use Esquire tuxedos for my wedding and my groomsmen. I couldn't have been happier with the decision. Michael showed me a navy tuxedo that I absolutely loved. He was tremendously helpful with the entire process paying close attention to detail. It was the nicest and... Read More best fitting tuxedo I have ever rented. My groomsmen agreed. I felt very comfortable in it the entire day. I rented another tuxedo for my sister-in-law's wedding the same year and was equally satisfied. The entire staff at Esquire Tuxedos was very pleasant and helpful. This is establishment is highly recommended.

Great place

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Lauren R

Amazing service. He was the only vendor willing to work with our schedule. My husband and I worked late hours. Thank you Mike!

Great place, highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Erica B

Loved using them. Cheaper than the two other places I found, and very flexible with my out of town wedding party. They were prompt and knowledgeable. Also, a great sense of humor and personality, which is a nice touch at the end of a stressful wedding process. Loved them,... Read More would highly recommend.

Great experience

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Natalie B

We used Esquire Tuxedos for my husband's tux, and the suits for all of the groomsmen. They were really easy to work with, and flexible around our schedules since we (and most of the groomsmen) lived out of town. When we first walked in it seemed like they didn't have the... Read More biggest selection, but after talking with Mike we found some great options and loved the tux/suits we selected. They all fit very well. (Do note that the tie options are clip on.)

Amazingly Attentive, Efficent and everyone looked amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Rosemary U

My husband and his brother went to 5 places before trying Esquire tuxedos. They immediately felt comfortable, they were able to meet our detailed requirements- and my brother-in-law is in the fashion industry, so they were not easy!! They made it very convenient even for our... Read More out of state groomsmen- it was honestly one thing I didn't have to worry about or think twice on. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Allison

We had an amazing experience at Esquire tuxedos. They took their time and helped my husband pick his perfect tuxedo. When my father went in to see the tuxedos and try one on for himself they were patient and showed him different options for his body type that would keep him... Read More similar to the bridal party. One of the groomsmen was unable to be fitted; once they received his measurements they didn’t think it looked correct. They asked for a picture and put in different measurements, then called the groomsmen to compare the new numbers to what he usually wears and they were right!!!! Everyone was extremely happy with their tuxedos and the service they received!

Tuxedos

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Jennifer G

Esquire came highly recommended. The man that helped us, I think he is the owner, is very accommodating and patient. They have beautiful tuxedos and are reasonably priced.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Keri K

Working with Mike from Esquire Tuxedoes was a great experience that made the stress of picking out tuxedos for my groomsmen a breeze. The effort that was put forth by Mike was extremely helpful and made the entire process pleasurable. From working around each groomsmen's busy... Read More schedule to making sure that my wife and I were 100% happy with our tuxedo selection, Mike gave us his undivided attention and made us feel like valued customers. This company was very accomodating and I was very happy with their overall service. I would definitely recommend using Esquire Tuxedos.

Excellent Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Eric D

Our wedding took place on 4-26-14 and we used Esquire Tuxedo and Michael himself as our tuxedo rental vendor. The tuxedo rentals were perfect. Michael genuinely cared about how the groom and groomsmen looked on the big day. He spent mounds of time with measurements prior to... Read More and fittings on the big day. The tuxedos came out great...everyone looked good and all said they were very comfortable. If renting a tuxedo on Long Island.....stick with Esquire and Michael....they made our wedding look great.

8-10-13 Fiore Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Lindsey S

Mike from Esquire Tuxs was wonderful. We used them for our Wedding. All in all we had 4 Dads, My Husband and 15 Groomsman!!. Esquire listened to what we wanted and did a great job of finding tan/beige suits for everyone, that we were very satisfied with. They were able to work... Read More with us on price as well, due to the amount of people we had in our party. Overall, I would highly recommend them, especially over the typical Men's Wearhouse. Esquire, had better quality suits, better service and an overall better experience. I would recommend them to anyone. Lindsey & Bryan

HIGHLY Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Rachel W

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with Esquire Tuxedos for our wedding. Michael (the owner) truly went above and beyond for us. He worked hard accommodate our special request for wool-free tuxedos and made sure that our groomsmen, many of whom came in from... Read More abroad right before the wedding, looked fabulous. Michael even lent us a vest and tie for our second wedding in Belgium free of charge. He is a pleasure to work with a really cares about his customers. It is rare to find such an attentive and caring business owner nowadays. I highly recommend Esquire Tuxedos for both the excellent service and quality that Michael and his staff provide.

Great place, took care of everything

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Nancy W

We ordered tuxes from Esquire and they were very helpful. Tried on different styles and helped us to pick the right ones. At pick up everything for perfectly and was in very good condition. The tailor was excellent and knows his stuff!

2013-10-25T17:33:11 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a kind review. They are truly priceless for the success of our business. I wish you both all the best and happiness in your lives together! Michael (Esquire Tuxedos0

Excellent service and tuxedos

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Lisa R

Michael was very helpful in helping us pick out the tuxedos. We were unsure exactly what we wanted and Michael helped us and everything turned out great. His tuxedos were excellent quality and they guys looked great!

Restored my faith in tux places

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Lindsey N

I have heard nothing but horror stories about tuxedos. I was convinced that it was not possible to find a reliable vendor. My husband has rented tuxes in the past that were stained, missing pieces, ripped, smelly or ordered wrong. Esquire has totally restored my faith in tux... Read More places! The owner was extremely personable and accommodating. My husband wanted morning suits instead of traditional tuxes, and he was particularly interested in a double breasted vest. Esquire managed to find all the pieces and gave us a great price. The tuxes were clean and available on time. I will not go anywhere else for tuxes now.

Great Service and the Tuxedos were perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Lisa S

I can not say enough great things about Esquire Tuxedos. Mike is great and the Tuxedos were perfect!! We had six little boys in our wedding and they looked great which is not always the easiest thing to accomplish. Go to Esquire!!