Let us help you feel Confident, Beautiful and Aut

At Estes Park Bridal Company we provide on site wedding hair styling and makeup services to your Colorado wedding location. Our passion is being a small part of your big day! Our hair stylists and makeup artists have worked with hundreds of brides, and we take pride in helping you feel confident, beautiful and authentic on one of the most important days of your life.

Estes Park, CO Northern Colorado and Beyond (970) 549-8484

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Traci

Megan did hair and make-up for my mom and I and did an awesome job! It was easy to set up and make changes to the schedule and e-mailed back promptly. She stopped multiple times during hair and make up to show me what she was doing and to check that I liked it. I would highly... Read More recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Crystal B

Both Megans were so great to work with! Megan Miller did make-up for me, my mom, and 4 bridesmaids and did an amazing job! My mom and me, and a couple of my bridesmaids got airbrush make-up and it was flawless all day! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Amanda D

Megan did hair and makeup for my wedding and it was perfect! She was very responsive to all emails during the planning process. My trial was amazing and she duplicated it perfectly on my wedding day. She did hair and makeup along with her makeup artist, Megan, for myself,... Read More sister, friend, and 3 moms! She even managed to curl my 4 year olds hair without prior notice. She's amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Abby G

Holy cow! Megan from Estes Park Bridal Company is amazing. Both her hairstyles and her makeup are just great. She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mom and me and all turned out absolutely beautiful. She takes one look at a hairstyle image and BAM it's on your head. WHAT?... Read More Her makeup application is also stellar--I'm not a girly girl/makeup person at all, but the way she did my makeup made it feel natural and not overwhelming. There are not many people who can do that! Overall, Megan's the best! Hire the gal!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kayla M

I booked Megan for me and my bridal party. She did such an amazing job! We were all so happy with the way our makeup turned out, and it lasted all day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kelley W

Megan and Megan were the make up and hair stylists for my wedding on 8/28/17 and they were PERFECT. Not only were they on time and very professional, but they were also relaxed, accommodating and VERY TALENTED. They were able to give my bridesmaids and I exactly what we wanted... Read More and they were ridiculously pleasant to work with. Their work was worth every penny and I would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Ryanne G

My destination wedding in Estes Park, Colorado was ONE MONTH AWAY and I was stressing out because the friend who offered to do my hair and makeup cancelled last minute. I searched online and Estes Park Bridal had a great portfolio but I also didn't have many options. When I... Read More requested services from the company I heard back within 2 days! I was completely relieved to have a professional take care of my hair and makeup on the most important day of my life. Megan showed up on time and was so so sweet! She talked to me about my makeup routine to be sure I still looked like my normal self. I also gave her my own hairpiece that she worked in perfectly without any trials! Megan was simply amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Hannah D

Megan with Estes Park Bridal Company was incredible! She did my hair and my makeup for my wedding, and I could not have been happier. I had several requests and changes that she was very gracious to accommodate, and she went above and beyond to make everything perfect. She was... Read More incredibly friendly and professional, and was very fun to work with. Additionally, my hair survived both wind and rain and my makeup survived a lot of happy tears and both still looked wonderful even at the end of the night! I highly recommend Megan for both hair and make-up for any events that you may have!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Courtney H

What a lovely experience! I contacted Megan after a less-than-ideal trial with another vendor, so I was a bit nervous about hair & makeup. After showing her a few pictures of the "vibe" I was after during our trial, I gave her total liberty to do what she thought would work... Read More for me. I'm so grateful for her professional ability and eye! The day of the wedding, she was able to accommodate 2 mothers, our officiant, and 2 ladies in the bridal party, as well as myself. The experience was calm and pleasant. Most importantly, I felt like the makeup was natural (airbrushed but light) and my hair stayed put all day. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Tiffany K

Megan did my wedding hair and make-up, plus hair for 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother. Everything turned out beautifully! We all loved her work! Megan is easy-going and will perfectly craft a look on just a brief description or sample picture. I highly recommend booking her if... Read More you can!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Kathryn C

Megan is wonderful. She was very accommodating with my schedule craziness for both the trial run and the day of. (We decided to change the location the day before the ceremony and moved up the start time by 2 hours to assure we got it finished in time.) Everyone loved their hair... Read More and makeup styles, especially mine. It was a stunner.

Megan

I have been in the beauty industry for 5 years now, with my focus on Bridal services for nearly 3 years. What a deeply rewarding, and incredibly fun journey it has been. My passion in life is creating, and my career has given me the opportunity to create beauty everyday. I specialize in bridal hair and makeup, and I find it so fulfilling to be a small part of your big day! I can't wait to meet you, and I look forward to helping you achieve your vision.