Esthetics In Motion Wedding Cinematography

Esthetics In Motion wedding cinematography delivers high-end, cinematic HD video production of your special day. Coming from years of experience, Esthetics In Motion captures your Arizona wedding with creativity that fits your budget. Please contact us for pricing and to view additional demos.

$$

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Use Esthetics In Motion!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Alex G

Matt was awesome to work with from start to finish. He was great at communicating with me and replied to my emails quickly every time. On the wedding day, Matt was timely - even having to drive almost an hour away from Phoenix to Florence. He did a great job documenting our day. Multiple guests commented on what a wonderful job Matt did at catching all of the action (especially on the dance floor) while also never being in the way. Matt contacted us quickly after the wedding and asked for a couple of songs that we would like used in our video...which was amazing! We are SO glad that we used Matt.

Great Service for our Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Samantha L

We hired Esthetics in Motion for our Arizona wedding in June, and it could not have been a better decision! Matt was so discrete that I hardly noticed him at all during our wedding; which is really the best thing you could ask for for your videographer! The video he delivered was within the time he quoted us, and is so beautiful!! It makes me tear up every time I watch it!! I would highly recommend Esthetics in Motion!!

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Lindsay K

We had our videography done by Matt from Esthetics In Motion and it was incredible. He was professional and prompt and took amazing footage of our wedding from everywhere and was always in the right place at the right time. The highlight video was edited beautifully and truly captured the essence and theme of our wedding, while the raw footage recorded every single moment! Highly recommended!

The Perfect Choice!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Courtney

Esthetics in Motion was the perfect choice for our wedding day videography. From our first meeting with Matt to the delivery of the final product, we were continually impressed by his creativity and professionalism. He really understood our vision and was very prompt and responsive when we had questions. On the wedding day, Matt blended into the background yet captured so many perfect candid moments. He set up multiple camera angles during our ceremony so he wouldn’t miss a thing. The highlight trailer far exceeded our expectations, and the full film delivered professional results with high-quality editing and sound. We feel that this was the best money spent of everything from our wedding day. Matt created a beautiful film that we will treasure for years to come.

Videographer

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Angela G

I cannot comment on the overall video as we only paid for and received raw footage. They were nice and tended to be invisible throughout the night.

You Won't Regret It!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Crista S

We found out about Esthetics In Motion from the Knot after we had pretty much given up on hiring a videographer. Since they were recommended by the knot, we decided to give them a shot and now we are so glad that we did. We really think that Matt (the owner and operator that we dealt with) did a great job and are we already getting a lot of positive feedback from our family members that have watched the video. We are really glad we decided to get a video done and we really appreciated that Matt was easy to communicate with, very responsive and added to the great experience (instead of the stress) of our wedding. Both of us would highly recommend Esthetics In Motion to anyone who wants quality videography at modest price. They are really worth it and you will never regret having spent the money to have your wedding day memories on a video that you can watch in the years to come.

Excited to get our video!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kendall W

We hired Matt and his team for our recent wedding. The only reason I give him 4 stars is because we haven't gotten the video back yet, but I'm confident that it will turn out exactly how we envisioned it. Matt was great to work with during the planning stages. He is very professional and I appreciated that he alerted me to a potential snafu before it became an issue. He had a wedding out of town the day before ours and had to travel the morning of the wedding. Due to the airline furloughs, he was concerned that he was more likely to get delayed. While of course I was concerned at first, he handled it beautifully and called me with the contingency plan the week before the wedding. He was able to make it back without any delays, but I really appreciated that he gave me time to process and already had a plan worked out, rather than waiting until it was a problem and springing it on me. I chose Matt and his team due to the quality and style of the videos on his website. He really disappeared into the background of the wedding ceremony and reception, which must be how he is able to capture it so naturally. I was really impressed with his professionalism. I can't wait to get our video soon!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kyle S

We knew we wanted video and luckily came across Esthetics In Motion. Their style was exactly what we were looking for and their rates were very affordable. My wife and I are so glad to be able to have such an amazing video to always have and remember our incredible day, thank you!

THE BEST OF BEST

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 michelle K

My daughter lives in Arizona but most of our family were in New York. We really were highly impressed with Esthetics in Motion and decided to ask if they would consider going to New York. They agreed and I was so excited and amazed at how beautiful my daughter's wedding was captured. Not one thing was left out and went over and beyond!!! The compliments we had said it all about the time put in and also requests for their business cards were gladly handed out. Thank you Esthetics in Motion for the beautiful DVD that will bring joy to watch for many many years !!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Eric T

My wife and I used Esthetics in Motion as the videography vendor at our wedding in May at Carefree Resort in Carefree, AZ. I cannot say enough about how great Matt and his team were through the entire process. Pre-wedding, Matt and I were in constant communication, and he was always very responsive to my questions. On the day of the wedding, he and his team did a fantastic job of capturing the joys of the day, but did so in a very discreet manner. And since the wedding, I have received my wedding videos - both the 'highlight' video and the full version. They are absolutely amazing! Both surpassed the expectations of my wife and I, and all our family and friends love it. Overall, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Esthetics in Motion. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants to have a hassle-free vendor experience, and who wants to truly love their wedding video for the next 25+ years!

Couldn't be more pleased ...

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Morgan B

Hiring Esthetics In Motion was by far one of the best decisions we made regarding our special day. Matt and his team captured so many beautiful moments in stunning detail that would otherwise have been forgotten. From the first time we met to the day of the wedding, Matt was flexible and responsive to our questions. The turnaround time in getting our DVDs was very reasonable and Matt kept us updated during the weeks following our wedding. We've watched our DVD many times over and each time is just as thrilling as the first. We're grateful for the exceptional job Esthetics In Motion did and will treasure our wedding footage for years to come.

Truely AMAZING work!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 sarah w

I kept debating if I actually wanted a videographer for our wedding. All of the work I had seen was very generic & I was less than impressed. I stumbled upon Matt's website & was completely blown away! His work was exactly what I wanted! We got married at the Boojum Tree....there are alot of little scenic details there. Matt & crew captured all of the wonderful details of the wedding venue as well as all of the little wedding details. I know someone else would have missed them. Our wedding video has a creative edge that I havent ever seen in any other wedding video before. It is a true work of art & we love watching it! Matt was SUPER easy to work with & we hardly noticed that the filming was going on. Thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing our special day SO beautifully! I highly reccomend the services of Esthetics in Motion to anyone looking to creatively capture their wedding!

Fabulous job and so creative! We definitely would

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Natalie L

We loved the work that Matt did for our wedding. He was so creative with camera angles and he was there for all the events. He captured every important moment and did it is such a way that you could hardly tell he was there :D The video was the best part!! His attention to detail is amazing!! He even got the grape pattern on the corks from our wine bottles at the reception. We all could not dance to save our lives but Matt made us look awesome in the video :-) He was very professional and worked great with our photographer. He is a must for any wedding or special occasion for that matter!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Melissa M

These guys were amazing and so quick to get us back our video - complete! Matt was so professional and easy to get ahold of. The video aspect of the wedding is so precious and a memory that will last forever. I would recommend this team to all brides getting married in AZ! Thank you, MATT!!

Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Leslie S

I cannot thank them enough for the marvelous work they did on my son and daughter-in-law's wedding video! The detail and emotion captured will forever be a reminder of the special day. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone thinking about hiring a videographer!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Nina M

Esthethics in motion did such a wonderful job for my friends wedding in Arizona that I have signed a contract to have them film my wedding in New York. Their work is like nothing I have ever seen and captures all of the "perfect moments." looking forward to working with them!

Loved our video

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 jessica o

Mike did a great job with our video. Once we booked him everything was smooth and easy. He did a great job and was super affordable... i was very pleased with everything!!!!

So friendly and easygoing

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Lauren G

Matt was amazing to work with. He immediately made us both feel very comfortable and was around for all of the big events of the night. We are waiting on our videos but are very happy with everything so far!!!

Love our video!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Natalie S

Matt did an amazing job on our wedding video! We absolutely love it and have watched it a number of times even though we've only had it for 3 days. My husband didn't think we needed to have a photographer and a videographer, but now he's said more than once he's so thankful that we did both. Matt definitely caught moments that we're so glad to have on film :) Matt was so great to work with and was quick to respond anytime I had questions. I found out about Esthetics in Motion from a friend of mine that had used EIM for her wedding video and she loves hers as well. I researched a number of videographers but there were so many out there that were very expensive and it just wasn't in our budget. It was so great to find Matt...his work is amazing and his price was more than fair for what you get in return. Thank you, Matt!

Flexible Videographer

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Jenny M

We didn't want a videographer, but we finally decided to go with Esthetics in Motion because they were so flexible with the packages and costs. We built a package that fit for our wedding. They were extremely professional and I didn't worry about any details with them. Would recommend them to anyone.

Efficient but flexible

Reviewed on 4/12/2011 Trisha V

Matt was an absolute joy to work with. Unlike other vendors, he needed little to no direction, worked in a timely manner and went the extra mile to get the best product. He was flexible with our budget, but did not skimp on the details, assuring us he would work until he got the job done. In fact, we ran into him the next day taking additional shots around the venue. I am so pleased with our video, and was proud to show it to our family, especially those who couldn't make it to the wedding. Job well done! Thanks, Matt!

Esthetics in Motion was very flexible

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 Shayla F

Matt at Esthetics in Motion and his team were so professional and thorough. We haven't gotten the videos back yet, but I KNOW they're going to be amazing! He worked so well with my budget and I can't wait to see what he puts together.

Great job!

Reviewed on 1/07/2011 Shannon G

Esthetics in Motion provided us with a wedding video that captured our big day in the best way possible. Matt was a pleasure to work with and went the extra mile to make sure the final product was exactly what we wanted. We got 5 wedding DVDs to share with family, online video to share with friends, and raw footage to enjoy on our own. I would recommend (and have already) EIM and Matt to any friends getting married.

Absolute best, smashes the competition!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Leticia F

After searching through many websites to find the perfect videographer I knew we had found the one when we say the creative work by Esthetics In Motion. Our videographer Matt was so kind and straight forward from the moment we first spoke with him to receiving our wonderful video. His talent shows in his work and definitely smashes the competition. Our wedding video is similar to a music video style with all of the important events of our special day and special attention was made to small details which was important to us. I would highly recommend Esthetics In Motion. We love our wedding video, we will cherish it for a lifetime and we made the best decision when we chose Esthetic in Motion as our videographer.

Perfectly wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Norene M

From the first contact with Matt at Esthetics in Motion to receiving the beautiful video of my daughter's wedding, everything was professional and perfect. He captured every special moment of the ceremony and reception, and we will treasure it always. Matt is a gentleman and an artist who will make any special occasion memorable!

TO Esthetics In Motion