Personal - Unique - FUN

I understand that every couple is different. So why should your reception be exactly the same as everyone else? It shouldn't! My focus is on making your wedding celebration unique and personal to you. If a STRESS FREE and UNFORGETTABLE wedding is what you desire - please give Patrick a call!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

P.O. Box 1441, Westerly, RI Ti-State Area & Destination Weddings (401) 636-2038

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amy D

From the beginning of the planning process, all the way through to the last dance, it was great working with Patrick!! We had some pretty specific ideas about some elements of the wedding and no ideas at all about others. He worked seamlessly with that and supported/made... Read More happen what we knew we wanted and was ready with lots of suggestions for what we hadn't thought about yet. I got numerous compliments from guests about the tone he set and maintained through the night. I would use him again anytime and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC who can balance the traditional and the creative, who helps keep you organized through the decision making, and brings a sense of humor and love of what he does to the whole experience. Thanks Patrick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michael B

Patrick was perfect for our wedding. We used almost all of the services he offered. We had a photo booth, which was a huge hit. We had the monogram light with our names and wedding date. We also danced on a cloud. If you don't know what that is, ask Patrick, it's amazing! He... Read More also worked our ceremony as well and the audio was perfect and very clear for all of our guests. Patrick also had great discretion and was very accomodating and helpful in planning a surprise performance for my wife. He helped us plan our timeline and was all in all, super informative about the whole process. After all, we were rookies. He also introduced us to our travel agent and photographer. I recommend that you book Patrick as soon as you can. It's only a matter of time before he becomes more expensive as he is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kellie R

Patrick was the best investment we made for our wedding. We received more compliments about him than any other vendor we used. Throughout the planning process he was consistently professional and personable. The dance floor was full the entire night of our wedding. You may not... Read More realize it, but a DJ makes or breaks your wedding. There are so many details that Patrick was able to bring to our attention and our wedding day had no unexpected surprises. Patrick is not just a DJ, he is an entertainment director, and an amazing one. We can not recommend him enough to everyone we speak with.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Elizabeth R

Patrick was amazing, organized, and passionate about the music for the wedding! We instantly knew he would do a great job and we had no fears! WOULD RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Briana M

Patrick was the best of the best when it comes to entertainment! He made the planning process super easy and was flexible but with all his experience, was able to recommend things for us that worked perfectly that we didn’t initially think about. He kept our timeline on track... Read More perfectly and he really turned it on when the time came! My brother in law had a funny incorporation of a song in his speech and Patrick didn’t hesitate to help him and improv with him. My mom wanted oldies and we wanted new music and Patrick had the perfect blend. Our dance floor was packed ALL night long and people are still raving about him! Thank you Patrick!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kimberly B

From the very beginning stages of planning, to the final song of the night, Patrick impressed my husband and I with his professionalism, his attention to detail, his understanding of what we wanted, and his talent as a MC and DJ. During the planning, Patrick is very involved,... Read More meeting several times, helping complete wedding worksheets, and even sending a planning book to help personalize your event. We felt very confident that Patrick would make the event of our dreams come true, and he went above and beyond expectations. He helped us make decisions, personalize the event, and helped coordinate different unique aspects of our wedding. He was an incredible MC, extremely organized, read the crowd, and was able to coordinate our event flawlessly. He had unique ways to introduce the wedding party, told a romantic love story, and really listened to us regarding what types of music we wanted. The dance floor was packed all night, and still weeks after, we receive compliment after compliment on all aspects of our DJ, everyone claiming it was the best music/MC ever. We were extremely happy with every part of the service, and am so thankful he was able to make our day so memorable.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ariel M

Patrick was absolutely amazing for our wedding! He was willing to drive out to Westport, CT and still was there and fully set up before we arrived to start getting ready. Music was fantastic and we haven't stopped getting compliments on music and how much fun everyone had... Read More dancing all night. We haven't been to another wedding where the guests have had more fun!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Allison C

We cannot say enough good things about Pat. Pat was our DJ and he did a wonderful job! He was beyond organized and helped us throughout the whole process. Whether it was big or little details Pat helped us reach a decision. Several of our guests complemented what a great job he... Read More did. Our dance floor was constantly occupied and we had so much fun. If that is what you want, make sure you book him! In addition, using Pat for the Photo Booth and uplighting was convenient, easy, and a big hit. We couldn't be more thankful and appreciative for everything he did for us!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Margit F

Patrick was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding! He worked along side us the entire way making sure that our day went perfectly! He didn't miss a single detail! He had everyone at the wedding dancing and having a great time the entire night. Having the best... Read More dj at your wedding is so important, and Patrick is the best! We can't thank him enough for creating one of the best days of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michael B

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jason D

Patrick was an incredible wedding DJ!! He walked us through planning the entire format of the wedding and was very responsive and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding everything went perfectly smooth and everyone had a great time laughing and dancing. We also got some... Read More room uplighting, which look fantastic, and a photo booth. The photo booth was definitely a highlight of the wedding. The pictures were printed right on the spot for the guests and we also got to keep a strip of each group of people. I would absolutely recommend Eternal Events to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Eric A

Patrick was an awesome DJ and MC for our wedding. He was engaged during the planning process and guided us well. During the reception he kept the guests engaged and everything flowed very smoothly, from dance to dance as well as the fun on the dance floor. I would highly... Read More recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Edward M

It has taken me a few months since the wedding to review Patrick and Eternal Events, but everything is still 100% fresh in my mind on what I would like to say. I can not begin to tell you the incredible job that Patrick did at our wedding and the wonderful compliments that we... Read More received about his professionalism. We met with Patrick before the wedding twice and we skyped with him once. He was always willing to work around our busy schedules. He took the time to find out what WE wanted for the wedding and got to know us as a couple. The best compliment I received from the wedding was when multiple guests asked how long we have been friends with Patrick and did we grow up together. He was able to incorporate so many parts of who we were along with the relationships we had with our wedding party. From the first moments of the wedding until the very end, Patrick was fantastic with all the little details and made sure the timeline was always on track. He ran the show, exactly how we wanted. On your wedding day, you don't want to worry, and he made the experience very enjoyable and care free. His style was unique, fun, and different from every wedding I have ever been to. Guests were talking weeks and months later on how much fun they had at our wedding and that is was the best one they have ever been to. The dance floor was packed the entire night and if you wanted to talk to the bride and groom after dinner, you needed to be on the dance floor with us. Not only was it fun but it was very romantic too. Patrick made sure the wedding reception had a little of everything and there was never any down time. If you are just looking for a DJ for the wedding, I don't think Patrick or Eternal Events is for you. He is sooooo much more than that. Patrick was the MC, the entertainer, and the wedding planner for many aspects of the wedding. He cares about your wedding and he wants to make sure its the perfect day for the bride and groom. His focus is on you and he will make sure the reception is fun, entertaining, and runs smoothly. If I could give Patrick and Eternal Events a higher score, they deserve 10 stars. He was more than everything we had hoped for! He is a guy you would want to be friends with after the wedding and he is going to make your wedding very special. I am so happy we found Patrick for our wedding and it was the best decision we made for our special day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Daniel T

Patrick is by far the best wedding DJ/Entertainer that you can book for your wedding. From the very start he was professional and so helpful throughout the entire process. He made sure to make sure everything was perfect. He knows how to engage a crowd and keep them engaged and... Read More having a good time. I would highly recommend him and his team for any weddings or events that you have. Best experience! Not one complaint.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Anne B

My husband and I hired Patrick for our wedding that was July 2, 2016!!! Without a doubt, the first time we met with Patrick we knew we wanted to hire him for our special day! In fact, we made the decision before we left the parking lot after our first meeting!!! The way Patrick... Read More lays out the timeline for your day and shares your love story with your guest is what made our night unforgettable for everyone who attended! I wish I could give him 10 stars! Patrick is by far the best DJ for any event and if we ever need to hire a DJ again for any event, without a doubt we will be contacting Patrick!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nikki D

Hiring Pat and Eternal Events turned out to be one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. He was thorough, organized, professional and helped us through all of the landmark events of a wedding reception. The recommendations he made to us about intros and... Read More announcements were 100% spot on. The music choices he made throughout the 4 hours of dancing kept the dance floor completely full for the entirety of the night, was tasteful and kept guests of all ages engaged the whole time. My new husband and I can't thank Eternal Events enough for helping make our day absolutely perfect. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND meeting with Pat for your wedding, trivia night, office party, or any other event you may have. The DJ is really the voice of your wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the way Pat represented us and our families.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 VICTORIA D

Patrick absolutely outdid anything we could have ever imagined. He's professional, organized, and not the typical DJ that you would expect. He brought a lot of unique ideas and themes, was extremely flexible in meeting with us, and made our wedding the "Not your typical, average... Read More wedding." I'm sure we are not the first, but we have wedding guests that tell us all the time that they had never seen a dance floor as packed as ours all night. Before hiring Patrick, we interviewed approximately 15 DJ's, none of which surpassed our initial impressions. We couldn't have been happier with our investment in Eternal Events and will have memories until the end of time. Lastly, with a wedding party as large and attention deficit as ours, Patrick was able to organize and deliver an incredible customized grand entrance that was put together flawlessly! Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Patrick was great! He orchestrated the entire night and made sure everything flowed smoothly and that we were having fun. We thought it would be a stressful evening, but because of Patrick, we didn't have to worry about a thing and had an amazing time. I highly recommend... Read More Patrick - simply amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 LoriAnn M

Patrick Wiley of Eternal Events was the biggest blessing to my daughters Romantic Fairy tale wedding at the Glen Manor in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. He brought a level of excellence and personalization to our event that is unseen in today's standard wedding entertainment... Read More business. Patrick was so much more than a DJ and Master of Ceremonies! He truly conducted her wedding with charisma, personality, dignity, professionalism, and joy. He was our entertainment director and people are still raving about his performance! Lastly it is my sincere belief that Eternal Events is unmatched and will set the new standard to the way in which we seek out wedding entertainment. In the future I would look no further than Eternal Events. Thankyou - Loriann M. Cape Cod

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Our experience with Patrick was nothing short of amazing. It's doing an injustice to call him a DJ... he is a Master of Ceremonies. At our wedding, he coordinated the rehearsal, worked closely with our other vendors and, without anyone even knowing, reminded our officiant of... Read More a crucial part of the ceremony that was almost missed. He was funny, personable and entertaining, all while being a true professional. Our guests are still raving about the music and the seamless way the whole reception flowed. He took the time before the wedding to really get to know us and what we wanted. Our agenda was his agenda. Our advice, if you have an event coming up, ANY EVENT, book him. Book him now! You will be as blown away as we were! Thank you, Patrick....you made our day. - Allison and Jacob Green

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Patrick was amazing. I would definitely choose Eternal Events again if given the chance. Patrick choreographed the entire wedding and was there to orchestrate the rehearsal and continued to make our wedding amazing to the end. Everyone has complimented us by saying that our... Read More wedding was the most fun of all they've been to and we have to give credit to Patrick for this. We highly recommend him for all dj and lighting needs. He made our day truly memorable and special but also made it that was for our guests. We appreciate all he did for us and the extra effort he puts in to each and every one of his events.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Pat was absolutely amazing! He was the first DJ we met with and we knew we wanted to have him part of our wedding celebration. He works very hard to make sure your reception is one of a kind. He was so easy to work with and always got back to us the day we contacted him. He sets... Read More up meeting times and maps out all the steps leading up to the happy day which makes life much easier! Everyone had our wedding had the best time ever! I refer Pat to all of our friends because I know if they hire him their wedding day will be everything they imagined it to be.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

In the 9 days since our wedding, nearly all of our wedding guests have sought us out to tell us how much they loved Pat. I couldn’t agree more! He is phenomenal. Roughly 3 minutes into our first meeting, my husband and I knew we had to hire him. To start, Pat has his act... Read More together. He is one of the most organized people I have ever met. He makes you feel like everything is under control and it will all turn out exactly as you want. This is incredibly wonderful when you are stressed out in the midst of wedding planning. It was such a relief. More important than his organization skills is his originality. If you attend several weddings a year, you know how vital it is to have a personal touch to your reception. Pat does that and then some! He introduced our entire bridal party with a “mini roast.” It was hilarious and fit us perfectly. He also told our love story (history of our relationship) during the cake cutting. We had a lot of out of town family and friends, so these personal touches really helped people get to know each other. I can’t say enough good things about Pat. We met with a couple of DJs and Pat was leaps and bounds ahead of them. We loved him and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Kaylen S

Pat was absolutely professional, fun and entertaining throughout our entire wedding planning process. He was great during each of our planning sessions and made us feel comfortable before going into the big day. Our wedding was perfect and he kept the party going from start to... Read More finish. He is exactly what he said, not just a DJ but our MC/Entertainer for the evening. I would recommend Pat to anyone looking for a fun, outgoing, professional, flexible and all encompassing entertainer for their special day. Thank you, Pat, for making our day so special!!!!

Meet The President

Patrick Wyllie

Hi, I'm Patrick Wyllie, the owner of Eternal Events. I have been a full-time Entertainment Director for the past 7 years. Throughout that time I have helped hundreds of couples achieve a stress-free, fun and unforgettable wedding. I can help you have that same experience through my one-of-a-kind planning process and my years of expertise. If your goal is to have a wedding that is unique to your specific personality I would love to meet with you!