EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services

Atlanta and the Entire Southeast

Atlanta Wedding DJ - Music, MC, Lighting, DJ

EuroAndy Events, an Atlanta Wedding DJ company, specializes in one of a kind events. No cookie cutter treatment like some major companies or a random DJ picked out of a group. We provide entertainment for special events with a Personal Touch!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Atlanta and the Entire Southeast (770) 540-7205
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Hannah C

DJ Andy did a perfect job executing exactly what we wanted for our wedding! I selected a first dance/father-daughter dance/last dance, but I gave DJ Andy the liberty to play what he wanted otherwise. We had a Frank Sinatra/Michael Buble feel during dinner and then he kept guests... Read More on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend DJ Andy!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Lauren P

MY HUSBAND AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDI! He seriously kept our guests on the dance floor all night! We had so many compliments on how fun our wedding was; I give a lot of that credit to Andi! He is seriously the best dj! Thank you so much Andi and Dahlena!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Carly N

Andy was the BEST!!!! Super easy to work with. My friends are DJs and were booked the weekend of our wedding. When I asked who they recommend, it was Andy. My guests had a blast and he kept the night going until the very end! I would absolutely recommend him to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Euro Andy Events is fantastic. I worked with him previously at a wedding I was directing and he was the very first vendor we booked when my daughter got engaged and picked a wedding date. Andy played music that kept the crowd on the dance floor until we had to lock up the... Read More venue for the evening. He is also very good with sound and music for the service itself and does a great job announcing at the reception. When I win the lottery I am going to hire him frequently - like once a month - just to have dance parties!! Euro Andy events are very professional. Their communication process and wedding planning/prep is flawless.

Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Grace M

Andy was SO much fun! He kept the party going all night, and made sure everyone was having a blast! You are guaranteed to have a blast at your reception with Andy!

Dahlena

Hi! I'm Dahlena and I am the woman behind the business! I'm a Mother of 3 wonderful kids and living this great life with Andi (the Lead DJ and my Co-Owner). I personally have been in the Wedding industry with a few different roles since 2009 and even DJ on occasion but I am usually reserved as the emergency backup. I am a passionate believer in True Love and all things leading up to "I do". It is our goal to make your wedding about YOU! We don't have a typical wedding because every love story is different and we want that story to shine on your big day!