EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services

Atlanta and the Entire Southeast

Atlanta Wedding DJ - Music, MC, Lighting, DJ

EuroAndy Events, an Atlanta Wedding DJ company, specializes in one of a kind events. No cookie cutter treatment like some major companies or a random DJ picked out of a group. We provide entertainment for special events with a Personal Touch!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Atlanta and the Entire Southeast (770) 540-7205
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Anita R

We met EuroAndy at a wedding event in Atlanta, and we were impressed with his services. We met with Andi and Dahlena in advance of signing the contract, and learned even more about their services. Upon committing to use them at our wedding, we loved how the website for music... Read More selection was a very unique touch. 2 weeks before our wedding, we reviewed our music choices as well as the flow of the entire wedding. In the end, the wedding was a great success, and the music/service was fantastic Many of our guests stated that the music was the BEST they had ever heard at a wedding. A+!!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Hannah C

EuroAndy is an excellent DJ! I found him at my cousins wedding, and decided he had to be at mine as well! He was very easy to work with - I didn't really know what I wanted to play (song-wise), but my now-husband and I wanted everyone on the dance floor. DJ Andy read the crowd... Read More and played exactly the right songs, with very little required from me. There was also an option to create you own playlist (choose the songs, and the order) for those who want to design a more specific mood. He had a huge selection of songs, was very professional and overall was a major contributing factor to the success of my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Lauren P

MY HUSBAND AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDI! He seriously kept our guests on the dance floor all night! We had so many compliments on how fun our wedding was; I give a lot of that credit to Andi! He is seriously the best dj! Thank you so much Andi and Dahlena!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amy T

Andy did my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and did an exceptional job! He knew exactly how to do lights and sound for my particular venue, which was so reassuring going into the wedding day. At the reception, the dance floor was always full and his pre-wedding... Read More forms helped us get all the songs we wanted and none of the ones we didn't. Couldn't have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Taylor S

The entire EuroAndy team was absolulely amazing leading up until our bid day. They answered all of my questions with quick responses and made me so comfortable leaving things in their hands for our big day. Andi was the perfect dj for our big day and made the whole reception... Read More such a joy. Would urge any bride to reach out to them for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Peter S

Very experienced and proffessional. Andy was able to perform everything we asked of him.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Megan T

I cannot say enough good things about EuroAndy! Their team was quick and easy from beginning to end. You get to pick your own setlist or let the professionals take over. They were flexible on the day of with timing changes and super professional!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Joanna W

EuroAndy did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding. I have never been to a wedding where there was no energy dip, but EuroAndy pulled it off! The dance floor was packed! Also, our Dj was a perfect showman! He kept the focus on us and on our love, while announcing each new part of... Read More the evening with excitement and intrigue. I would recommend this company to everyone! So personable. He felt like one of our friends, as opposed to a hired Dj. He was also able to work with us to track down some very unusual and specific songs that we requested. He even was able to mash up two songs for us! Overall, he made our evening beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Celine R

So thankful Andy did our ceremony, cocktail, and reception music. Professional and fun!!!!!!

2017-06-18T20:00:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Celine! It was a pleasure to be part of your Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Carly N

Andy was the BEST!!!! Super easy to work with. My friends are DJs and were booked the weekend of our wedding. When I asked who they recommend, it was Andy. My guests had a blast and he kept the night going until the very end! I would absolutely recommend him to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Euro Andy Events is fantastic. I worked with him previously at a wedding I was directing and he was the very first vendor we booked when my daughter got engaged and picked a wedding date. Andy played music that kept the crowd on the dance floor until we had to lock up the... Read More venue for the evening. He is also very good with sound and music for the service itself and does a great job announcing at the reception. When I win the lottery I am going to hire him frequently - like once a month - just to have dance parties!! Euro Andy events are very professional. Their communication process and wedding planning/prep is flawless.

Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Grace M

Andy was SO much fun! He kept the party going all night, and made sure everyone was having a blast! You are guaranteed to have a blast at your reception with Andy!

Dahlena

Hi! I'm Dahlena and I am the woman behind the business! I'm a Mother of 3 wonderful kids and living this great life with Andi (the Lead DJ and my Co-Owner). I personally have been in the Wedding industry with a few different roles since 2009 and even DJ on occasion but I am usually reserved as the emergency backup. I am a passionate believer in True Love and all things leading up to "I do". It is our goal to make your wedding about YOU! We don't have a typical wedding because every love story is different and we want that story to shine on your big day!