Where Cincinnati's brides fall in love again!

It’s about beautiful surroundings. It’s about dedication to the details. It’s about exceeding expectations. It’s about luxury. At European Bridal, we re-define luxury every day, as each new guest comes through the door of our boutique.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

307 West Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-6505

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Suzanne H

After a very boring and disappointing appointment at Splendid Bridal Salon, my daughter and I had about an hour and a half before her next appointment at Wendy's. We wandered through Wendy's Bridal where her next appointment was set up to see what they had. Looked like much of... Read More the same we had just seen. We then walked into European Bridal. No appointment, just looking. JoAnn introduced herself and from that point on our experience was priceless!! Each dress she brought out had something we loved and she brought us through an exciting journey to the dress of my daughter's dream. We were speechless when she put on a dress that we never imagined she would pick and fall in love with. JoAnn knows her stuff!! This was what shopping for a bridal gown should be like!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Yasa K

Betty is absolutely bae. I walked into European bridal in-between bridal appointments in the bridal district and she helped me right away. She made me feel so comfortable, and gave her absolute honest opinions on everything, which is extremely helpful. I made an appointment... Read More the next day to come in with my mom and sister, and she made sure that my opinion was heard and that I was getting the gown I wanted. Betty was incredible, and I am so happy that I got a chance to work with her and European Bridal. I would highly recommend this salon.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Vanessa F

We were in the area to find bridesmaids dresses for my bridal party, but I was also searching for some perfect accessories to my wedding gown. We stopped in to find a very pleasant surprise--the Ti Adoro Bridal jewelry show. Gena, the sales consultant, spent ample time trying... Read More different veils and pieces. She went out of her way to help, including giving us time to consider the purchase. I loved the quaint and elegance of the store. I will be recommending this store to family and friends!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Amy S

I am so pleased with European Bridal!! I went to several other places and felt overwhelmed, but the staff at European Bridal was SO helpful. They listened to what I wanted but also used their expertise to help me find the perfect & most flattering dress for me! There was no... Read More pressure and I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend this shop to any future brides!! :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Bethany C

European Bridal is terrific! It's an adorable place with such a welcoming feel. I was a little fuzzy on what I wanted but Emily put me in some amazing dresses and even pieced together aspects from a couple dresses to help me envision how my favorite could be modified. I never... Read More felt rushed or pressured- it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Allison R

Please go to European Bridal. Everyone is so nice and helpful and patient!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Allyse L

So let me start out by saying how much I hate weddings and how much I hate trying on dresses! I came to the bridal district in hopes of finding my dream dress for my November wedding. I had almost given up hope completely when Mary was kind enough to find the ball gown dress I... Read More fell absolutely in love with.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Adam H

I absolutely loved European Bridal! It was the only place I tried on dresses. I felt that I didn't need to go anywhere else. Betty was absolutely amazing! She had me try on a dress that I never thought I would ever want (form fitting). It was the one. I knew as soon as I put it... Read More on! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. You get so much special attention and you truly feel important. They care about you and your wedding day. Thank you Betty for making my day even more special!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alanna L

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Betty. She was amazing! I had a lot of fears going into dress shopping. I don't like shopping, I don't like crowds, I'm extremely opinionated and picky, and I was scarred the dresses would not fit me (I'm tall,... Read More busty/curves, and big boned, which in my mind translated to "good luck finding a bridal shop with any dresses that will even be close to fitting to even visualize what a dress can look like). So I made my appointment and was very honest and upfront with Betty on the phone about this. Well, Betty took all my words and fears to heart and made my experience amazing. This was my first appointment ever, and I was the first of the day (which I recommend anyone who feels the way I do). Betty set the tone PERFECTLY. She took the time to get to know what I was looking for: style, venue, fit, etc. We picked out several dresses. Then she took me upstairs, where there are several fitting rooms and a viewing area. I was the only one up there. When I said some thing along the lines of "are you guys not busy until later in the day?" By the way, it was a Saturday at 11. Betty said "nope, we have a packed house downstairs." I was shocked! They weren't using the other rooms upstairs. Betty told me she purposely booked the upstairs just for me, because of my concerns on the phone when making the appointment. I couldn't believe it. She is an amazing, kind hearted person who went out of her way to make my day special and put me at complete ease. She brought me amazing dress after amazing dress and I found 2 top candidates (which made it to the top 6 final list). Ultimately, I fell in love with a dress elsewhere, but I would highly recommend European Bridal and ask for Betty. While they don't necessarily have as large of a selection as other shops, the ones they have in each style category are beautiful, and I would have happily bought my wedding dress here. Betty had such a great, fun, spunky, and caring personally. I really cannot say how amazing she is and what an awesome experience I had working with her. One of my best days ever, and Betty set the tone!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Shannon S

Joann at European Bridal was fantastic! I came a little early for my appointment, and she took me right away. She stayed within the budget I gave her, and didn't make me feel pressured to go any higher than I had wanted. She let me know different options for different bridal... Read More lines, such as taking the top from one dress and the skirt from another. In the end, I chose the first dress I tried on! I was able to customize it a bit by asking the designer to not include some beading I did not care for, and ordering ribbon to create a belt. I can't wait to try my dress on again!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Lauren L

Mary was amazing! We went in not expecting to find anything and came out with the perfect wedding dress. Mary was very helpful and easy to get along with. I would recommend this store and great prices! Thank you !

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Katharine D

I had one of the BEST days of my life at European Bridal. The staff went above and beyond my expectations to make my day not only special and exciting but a memory I will treasure for ever. The celebratory and unique atmosphere sets European Bridal head and shoulders above the... Read More competition.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

I do not think I can put into words how happy we are with the perfect dress, the perfect shopping experience and moreover the perfect boutique. European Bridal is charming, with an elegant selection - but most important the best sales support you can expect and hope for.... Read More The wedding dress is a once in a life time purchase, and Meegan treated it just like that. Her quick understanding of us, the needs and just the way she listened was superb. wish there were more stars.to color in- it is that good MA.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Kelly H

I had gone to about 8 other wedding dress shops on the same day that I went to European Bridal. I had walked in earlier, and they graciously allowed me to come back that day with an appointment at 4:30 pm. I came into the shop very discouraged after trying on many different... Read More dresses at various shops and not feeling like any of them were even what I was looking for. My appointment started, and my consultant, Joann, instantly began asking me helpful questions, but also took notice of my body shape and desires and picked some choices of her own. I felt like my wants were being heard, but also felt confident to experiment with dresses I normally would not choose. It ended up that Joann put together a dress for me that was exactly what I wanted! She even stayed until 6pm (they closed at 5) ordering the dress right away and making sure that all was well. I cannot thank Joann enough, and am so excited to be getting the dress of my dreams! Thank you European Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Mary B

AnnaMaria was my consultant and couldn't have been nicer! I had such a wonderful experience shopping for my bridal dress. European Bridal has an intimate feel and makes you feel right at home. AnnaMaria did a phenomenal job with paying attention to what I was looking for a... Read More helping me pick out the most beautiful dresses to try on. I highly recommend shopping for your dress here!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Samantha S

I had a bridal appointment before across the street. I thought I had found my dream dress. My mom made this appointment because a friend of hers daughter bought her dress here. Joann, the manager, helped me pick out dresses. She had me try on dresses I never would have picked... Read More for myself and I loved them. I ended up finding the perfect dress and said YES! It was a wonderful experience and I cannot wait to pick up my dress next year!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

I had a great experience at European Bridal! I called to make an appointment and spoke to Gena. I described to her the type of gown I was looking for. She said she had just the right one (without even seeing me). We set up the appointment, and 4 hours later, I bought the... Read More dress she picked out for me over the phone!! It was everything I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Morgan K

I just ordered my dress from European Bridal. I went to many different shops to look at dresses and had many different workers help me look for the perfect dress. Out of all of the places I went Gina from European Bridal was the most helpful! Finding the perfect dress can be a... Read More lot of work but Gina was able to help me find what looked good on me and in a style I liked. The dresses I tried on at European Bridal were very good quality and all very beautiful. Overall, I think European Bridal has great service, knowledgeable employees, and good quality dresses. I highly recommend European Bridal for all brides!

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Erika B

European Bridal was ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR! They were very considerate of my needs and more helpful than I could have ever imagined! Thank you for helping me find my perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Ruby S

Best experience I could hope for! I was able to get an appointment in first thing in the morning with Katie. I came in dreading how unprepared I was. All of the staff was so welcoming to my party who came with me. I was also lucky to have Kate Pankoke, the designer of Elaya... Read More Vaughn collection, in town. Both Kate and Katie worked seamlessly together to my undetermined style and we ended up with a wonder piece! I was nervous on being overwhelmed with no help, but these ladies made all of my worries go away within a few hours. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Stephanie B

I hade the most incredible and memorable experience at European Bridal yesterday!!! After searching an entire weekend for my wedding dress and not having any luck I was so nervous that I was never going to find "the one". I had made 3 bridal appointments that day in the Reading... Read More Bridal district. European Bridal was my last one. I had received terrible customer service at the appointment before and was not feeling happy at all. When I entered the boutique with my family we were greeted so graciously! Betty Ocean was my bridal consultant and I swear she was my bridal fairy godmother! She listened to everything that I said and took into consideration not only my body type, but my wishes as well. She helped me with every dress that I wanted to see and showed me my favorites in all kinds of different lighting! She accessorized my gown in ways that I would have never thought to. She was very entertaining and made all of us laugh too!!! I loved every moment at this bridal boutique and could not have asked for anything better! Betty and this boutique were the ultimate bridal experience. I will be recommending them to every future bride I know!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kelly Z

I had the most amazing experience at European Bridal this weekend! Katie, my consultant, was wonderful and such a pleasure to work with! She listened to what I wanted and didn't want and the dresses she pulled were spot on. She only pulled a few at a time, that way based on the... Read More likes and dislikes, she continued to pull the right ones. She worked well with my overly excited sister and bridesmaid, and just made the whole experience amazing. I would recommend going here to all of my friends. Such an amazing experience!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Katrina L

I visited European Bridal after visiting another bridal store, and was very happy I did so! European Bridal had a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns. I panicked at first because I looked at the left side of the store with lots of designer gowns way out of my price range, but... Read More as soon as I told my consultant, Gina, my budget, she said "that's not a problem!" and meant it. She listened to what I wanted and only let me try on dresses that were within my price range. She made me feel comfortable while I was trying on the dresses. I had such a great experience here and said yes to a gorgeous Justin Alexander gown. Highly recommend this location!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Erin H

After trying on dresses at Wendy's bridal and not finding a dress anywhere close to what I wanted, I stopped by European Bridal. I did not have an appointment, however, I was just looking around. One of the consultants, Betty, was able and willing to squeeze me in that day. I... Read More was so grateful Betty did! We were walking around and she'd pull out dresses to get my opinion, after a little bit she knew the direction I wanted to go. She pulled a couple dresses and we headed to the dressing room. Every dress I tried on was gorgeous! Betty was so helpful and nice, she never wanted me to force myself into liking the dress. She wanted my thoughts on the dress first, which made me feel like I was in control of the appointment. After trying on many dresses, Betty told me to think about it. After thinking about it for a couple hours, I head straight back down there to try on MY dress again. I didn't have another appointment, I just showed up and Betty was more than willing to help me out again. After putting that dress back on I knew it was the one. Betty was the best consultant I ever came in counter with, and I highly suggest that brides go to European Bridal. It is AMAZING.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Amy S

I had a great experience buying my dress from European Bridal. Katie talked to me about what I was looking for and then walked around pulling dresses with me-- it was really nice to get her guidance and not feel overwhelmed. She was also really sensitive to my budget-- one... Read More dress was slightly more expensive than I had told her and she made sure I knew and was OK before I tried it on. Overall I'd definitely recommend them.