Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

307 W Benson St, Reading, OH

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Carolyn W

European Bridal was extremely professional. They made me feel special by giving me one-on-one attention. The stylist was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. They had so many different styles to try on and a lot of dresses you can buy off the rack (that is... Read More what I did). I highly recommend making an appointment with them to look for your dress!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 emily a

I said YES to the dress at European bridal! They have so many beautiful gowns to choose from and the consultants are so kind and helpful. I can't wait to pick up my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

I didn't have an appointment, but they were accommodating to me right away. Even with my large party, the consultant was calm and helpful. And, I walked away with my dress! Plus, I'm not the only one in my family - of the four of us recently married/engaged, all of us have... Read More gotten our dresses here. That's saying something with all of the options in Reading!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Lindsey W

I said yes to the dress at European Bridal & couldn't be happier! I went to the store this past weekend with my mom & aunt & had a great experience thanks to Katie & the team there. Katie was patient, so helpful & ensured we had a positive experience. The store is so beautiful... Read More as well & it just made for an even more magical experience! Can't wait until the dress comes in! Would highly recommend checking out European for your wedding dress! :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Alicia D

In January, I purchased my wedding dress from European Bridal for my upcoming May wedding in Hawaii. During this process, I had gone to several bridal shops in Reading and Dayton in hopes of finding the "perfect dress" for my perfect day. When I stumbled upon European Bridal, I... Read More couldn't have been happier with my results. Upon arrival, I met with Meegan. She took us into the back room and let us open our white wine to start the fitting and fun. I tried on several dresses until we found "the one" that fit my body perfectly. The dress is a Justin Alexander dress, which is the most stunning wedding dress I have ever seen. Picture of dress is below in the link: https://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8790 Megan ordered my dress from the vendor and it came in ahead of schedule! How perfect, this gave me plenty of time for any alternations before the big day. I couldn't have been happier with the service Meegan and team provided me with my wedding dress shopping, They made it so easy for me to say yes to the dress! I would highly recommend European Bridal to anyone that is purchasing a wedding dress. Thanks again! Looking forward to sending you all pictures after the wedding.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Allison R

The relaxed atmosphere and the great associate (Meegan) made the experience quite lovely for my mom and me. I recommend this salon to anyone no matter what you are looking for.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Kathryn W

I bought my wedding dress from European Bridal a couple months ago. They were very attentive, and listened well to what I liked about each dress so they could bring others that I would like. Good selection of gowns with a range of prices.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Tyra C

I wanted to write a positive review, but just couldn't do it--even for the $25 gift cards they give out to try and motivate people to write them. I worked with Joann who was great at helping me find a dress. When I bought the dress, they told me it would be in "well before... Read More Thanksgiving”. When I stopped in during the Reading Bridal Fair, the owner herself gave me a firm date of 11/15. Well, 11/15 came and went. Thanksgiving came and went. My wedding being on December 31st, I started to panic. By December 5th—having heard nothing from them--I felt I had no choice but to get a back-up dress which I altered and got ready to wear. It's a good thing I did because I didn't have my dress until December 11th with very little time to alter (it was fully beaded) and to be honest, by that time I didn't want to go through the hassle all over again. So I had to choose between not picking up the dress (and losing $2400) or spending another $2600 to pick it up and not wear it. I chose the latter thinking I might at least be able to sell it. But now I am stuck with a $5000 dress that I can't unload. Honestly, I wish I just didn't pick it up. The people at the store were always nice, but ultimately the information they provided was just not reliable—and shopping here caused me more stress (and money) in the end than it was worth.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Emily O

European Bridal is definitely the salon I will always recommend. They were the first place I went when looking for my dress ( they set the bar very high for everyone else). The salon its self is beautiful, and all of the staff were extremely sweet! Joann is an angel, I came in... Read More with something in mind as to what I wanted and left with something different. Joann was so patient with me and really listened to all of my ideas. I can truly say i had my wonderful bridal moment at European Bridal! My dress is more then I could ever image. { THIS IS A MUST GO SHOP FOR ALL BRIDES!}

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

AMAZING experience!! My consultant, Jeana, was absolutely wonderful! She was bubbly and made the experience fun and easy. She really listened and never made me feel rushed. She stayed within my budget and never tried to push me towards dresses outside of my budget. The store was... Read More beautiful and had a large selection of lace gowns, which is what I was looking for. Jeana went above and beyond and found my perfect gown for me!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

I can't say enough good things about our experience buying my daughter's wedding dress at European Bridal. The wedding will be in Louisville but we had been told to go to the Reading Bridal District for a wedding dress. My daughter, who lives in Fairbanks, was in Kentucky for... Read More a wedding so I flew in from Colorado to go wedding dress shopping with her. We also had family from Indiana, her maid of honor, her mother in law to be and sister in law to be join us. Gena, our bridal consultant, was so caring and insightful. Even though she helps brides to be all the time, she made us feel like we were the most important customer ever. After just a little bit of time, she knew exactly what my daughter liked and brought dresses that fit that style. Gena was also so kind to me and the others in our "entourage". The whole experience from the time we walked in until the time we said Yes to the Dress was such a fun and memorable experience for all of us. I highly recommend European Bridal.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Amanda C

BEST experience by far! Before I walked into European Bridal I felt deflated and discouraged about finding THE dress. Then I met Gena Morrell and I knew I was in the right place. She was kind and welcoming. She listened to what I wanted, knew which dresses flattered my body... Read More shape and she didn't try to sway me into something she wanted -which is what I had experienced at the other stores. I couldn't be happier! I found the PERFECT dress for my big day.

Gorgeous Dresses

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Emily V

I loved working with Mary! The shop is beautiful and I had the best time trying on dresses! My dress was gorgeous and it was so "me"! Highly recommend to brides!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Lauren K

I had an excellent experience at European Bridal! My mother, grandmother, and two sisters were with me, and the consultants made all of us feel at home from the second we walked in. My consultant pulled beautiful dresses according to my vision. I never once felt rushed or... Read More pressured as I contemplated between dresses, and when I finally chose my dress, the women were genuinely happy that I had found my dress, not just that they had made a sale. I would highly encourage any bride to shop at European Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

I had a wonderful experience at European Bridal! I didn't make an appointment beforehand because I thought all the dresses would be out of my price range. We had a little extra time between appointments and decided to just stop in on a Saturday. Gena was AMAZING! After... Read More listening to what I liked, she brought out 3 dresses, one of which was the one and it was within my budget! Gena was very personable and did not rush or pressure me. If you're going to the Reading Bridal District make sure to stop by European Bridal!

I SAID YES!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Alicia H

I had a fabulous experience at European bridal and said YES to the dress thanks to Katie Blatt!

Loved European Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Elizabeth V

absolutely LOVED my experience at European Bridal...my mother and I came into town from Indianapolis to find a dress. From the beginning, the feel of EB was different than the other stores. The moment I walked in, I loved the cozy yet sophisticated feel of the store. Katie... Read More helped me by pulling dresses within my budget after listening to my vision of 'the dress'. She was never pushy or overbearing and made me (and my mother) feel comfortable throughout the whole experience. The store is great because there aren't racks upon racks upon racks of dresses where you feel like you are missing a great dress while digging through them...instead, the store has lots of variety and bridal consultants that really know their dresses and can guide you to your vision. I really loved the upstairs area to try on my dresses, it was extremely cozy and intimate. When I thought I had found the dress, I grabbed a drink down the street to think about it and then knew I had found the one. When I came back to the store, both Katie and the other girls working were just as excited as I was! Katie and the whole EB team helped to make finding the perfect dress a truly fun experience...Make sure to check out this fabulous store to find your perfect dress!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Bern F

I went to 2 other bridal shops in the Reading Bridal District before I went to European Bridal. When I first walked in, I met my consultant, Meegan and I knew I was going to have a fun time. She was super fun and positive and full of energy. She made me feel extremely... Read More comfortable and I feel like she really "got" me, which was something I didn't feel at the other salons. I had a semi-difficult time deciding on a dress from European Bridal and a dress at another salon, but Meegan was extremely helpful and understood everything I was saying. I didn't feel pressured at all to buy from her. I said yes to the dress from European Bridal!

Fantastic Service, I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Kaci S

I came into European Bridal and was immediately met with heartfelt service by the two women who were there that day. They both assisted my mom and I in finding the perfect dress, and I could not be more excited about what they helped me to find! They provided their own expertise... Read More and experience on a variety of questions we had from veils to where to go to get alterations. It was a wonderful, memorable experience!

Unsurpassed experience

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Sharon R

I visited 8 different shops in Columbus and Cincinnati in looking for a wedding dress and I can say with enthusiasm that European Bridal and another shop in Columbus were absolutely the 2 best experiences. European Bridal is not a large shop, but they have a very large... Read More selection. And the dressing room area is nicely designed so it feels intimate and civilized, not a big room where everyone is trying on at once. JoAnn, the consultant I worked with, was fantastic. Professional and knowledgeable, she shared her opinions enough to help me but not so much that I ever felt she was pushing me into anything. She listened to what I was looking for, what I liked, and she did a great job bringing out beautiful dresses that matched my criteria. Selecting a dress can be overwhelming (so many! so beautiful! you can only get one!), and JoAnn really helped me clarify my thoughts and feelings to narrow down what I wanted. I would highly, highly recommend this shop in general and JoAnn in particular, to any bride!

Unique and BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Alicia B

I was looking for a very specific dress, and honestly thought I'd have to settle with something 'similar' but not exactly what I wanted. I walked into European Bridal and found exactly the style I wanted! They were so wonderful to work with. They showed me many options and... Read More made sure I was in LOVE with the dress before I bought it. I also didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it. They have unique styles that will make you look gorgeous on your big day, and no one will have a dress like yours!

My Bridal Gown Fairy-Godmother

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Jordan R

​ I had the most AMAZING experience with European bridal yesterday (1/17/15). I drove 4 hours with my mom in search of my perfect wedding gown and I found it at this boutique. It's the perfect story... I had made 3 bridal appointments in the Reading Bridal District but... Read More European Bridal was not one of them. So to pass some time my mom and I decided to enter the store just to take a look at all the beautiful gowns. When we entered we were greeted so nicely and were NOT judged for not having an appointment. In fact, this was the BEST customer service I had received thus far on my bridal gown journey. YOU MUST GO TO THIS BOUTIQUE! My bridal consultant Meegan Mitchell took me under her wing with no questions asked and she was meant to do this job. She pulled ONE dress - MY DRESS. Put me in it, matched the perfect veil, and a belt - the stars aligned. Meegan treated me like a person. She didn't treat me like someone who was just purchasing a gown. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, her whimsical attitude, and her passion for her job. She made this 'unexpected' appointment my most favorite memory of my engagement thus far. I can't wait to go back and visit her! Needless to say, I didn't make it to my original three appointments. Fate is real and Meegan is my bridal fairy-godmother. - Kelcie

Great Dress Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Melissa G

I would recommend European Bridal to anyone! The dresses are beautiful and the staff is so wonderful to work with. I worked with Katie, and she bent over backwards to help me find my dress. I went into the store 3 times before I finally made a purchase and I never felt... Read More pressured to buy. European Bridal gave me a great dress-buying experience!!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Julia N

European Bridal is the place to go for a wedding dress. I had an idea of what I liked, but they helped me hone in on exactly the one I wanted, and at a price way under my budget! And honestly I could have picked three or four to wear and I would have loved them all. Great... Read More intimate layout of store, not like other warehouse places where you feel like just another bride! I recommend everyone for European Bridal!

The most amazing bridal experience

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Kristen

This was my last appointment of the day and if I had known what a TRUE bridal shop was like I would have skipped all the others. Joann helped me and found me the most perfect gown. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted but I was wrong! She helped me explore options I didn't... Read More even think about. Other shops had been rude or felt cheap, but here was welcoming and beautiful. Don't bother with shops that make you feel unwanted go straight here.