Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

307 W Benson St, Reading, OH (513) 821-6505

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Haley H

I had been in a few other stores and honestly wasn't having "the feeling." Some of the other ships I went in made me feel large, when I'm not at all. When my mom, sister and I walked into European Bridal, I knew it was the place for me from the lovely smell and overall feel of... Read More the boutique. The stylists were amazing and didn't pressure me at all. I ended up getting something I never would have imagined and it was stunning! The tailor they use did an amazing job as well because I was 6 sizes smaller for my wedding then when I purchased the dress. Kudos to European Bridal for making me feel like a princess on the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sara C

I came to European Bridal in September to begin my dress search. Betty was my consultant and I do not have enough kind words to say about her. I was so nervous and had been dreading trying on dresses but Betty put me a such an ease with her friendly and welcoming personality. I... Read More wasn't too sure what I wanted so we tried on a lot of dresses and I narrowed it down to do, so I left and went to lunch and came back to schedule another appointment. I came to my second appointment but decided I needed to go to another salon just to explore other options. Upon waking into the other salon, I felt like nothing but a normal person in there and not the warm experience I felt at European Bridal. I immediately left the salon and went to European Bridal and purchased the dress I had been dreaming about. I have no regrets about purchasing my dress. From the moment I picked it up to the moment I wore it on April 29, I dreamt about it. I looked at it almost everyday. When my wedding day came I was SO excited and anxious to put my dress on. When the night ended, I did not want to take off my dress. I purchased a beautiful ChicNostalgia dress. I highly recommend European Bridal! They are so delightful and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Becky L

European Bridal really offered an amazing experience for me while I was searching for my dress. We walked in and were greeted right away by a consultant who asked all of the right questions. I did have another consultant take over but it was very clear they communicated because... Read More it was like she picked up where the other left off. Joann was so helpful and was never pushy. When I tried on the second dress I just knew it was the one. She had me try on a couple more just to make sure but she quickly helped me back in to my original favorite. They were so respectful of my budget and were so helpful when I was looking at different dresses. Once I decided on "The One", they were careful to take all of my measurements. I am very petite so I was concerned about the dress looking different but Joann was able to get exact measurements so the dress will come almost close to exactly my size! I am so excited to have found my dress here and I am so thankful for everyone at European Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Victoria H

I absolutely loved this bridal salon!! I had a fantastic experience. When we walked in, they immediately notified us they were running late on appointments but they took us back to the dressing rooms not even 5 minutes later! The consultant, Emily Fishman, was FABULOUS and asked... Read More all the right questions. She wasn't too pushy and was only trying to help me find my perfect dress. Based on the vision I gave her, she found the perfect dress for me after only trying 4 on. After choosing the dress, she ran around the salon for the next hour trying to find a sash, earrings, veil, shoes... everything to make the ensemble perfect. She dint act like it was a hassle at all when I didn't like one accessory or another, she just simply went back to square one to try a different one. Emily made what could be a very stressful experience, very carefree. Even when my mom started to try to talk me out of the things that I liked, Emily helped me to remind her that trying on dresses and seeing them in person can change the way you feel about certain styles or looks. I loved this experience and if i had to do it over again, I would still go to European Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kelsey H

I cannot say enough about the amazing consultants at European Bridal! I bought my wedding gown off the rack and my girl, Katie, made it mine with the addition of a beautiful veil and sparkling belt! I am so proud to be a European Bride! Thank-you, Katie!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Courtney C

I had a wonderful experience at European Bridal! I had three appointments the day I visited that had left me stressed and empty handed. Joann welcomed us in without an appointment and was so courteous and helpful from the start. She helped me find my dress in the first shot and... Read More made the process of picking changes to make it my own simple and easy. She turned something that had been an overwhelming experience into one that was memorable! So thankful for her undivided attention and expertise!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Laura H

I had an excellent experience working with Betty at European Bridal! She was able to make all of my appointments very personal and helped me figure out what dress style and accessories I wanted to wear for my wedding day. I ended up saying yes to the dress at European Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Rachel M

JoAnn was phenomenal - perfectly professional and warm too. I was delighted with European Bridal & bought my dream dress here!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexis W

I was so happy with my dress from European Bridal. It was meant to be, so fit perfectly. I had only come to browse since I did not have an appointment (on a Wednesday afternoon) but we saw the sale sign and decided to check it out. Betty treated me and my friends like her VIP... Read More clients and I walked out with the dress that day! A few weeks before my October wedding I went back to the shop for a foundation garment and worked with Joann; she found my right size and had it ordered right away. I love the bustier that Joann ordered for me, it was much more comfortable that I thought it would be. I expected to have to change half way through the reception but I kept on all night and everything stayed in place in my strapless dress. I had many complements on my dress and the fit, foundation is key! Betty and Joanne are my heroes!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Blair K

After an overwhelming and crowded experience at other locations, European Bridal was beautiful and spacious with a great selection. Emily was SO helpful and positive during my entire visit. I found the perfect dress, accessories, and veil for me at European Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Steph K

My initial experience at European Bridal felt rushed and honestly, lacked that personal touch every bride dreams of. I found my dress fairly quickly and tried on a few more just be sure. I placed my order and was told I'd be contacted in six months or so. I also received a... Read More voucher for a free pair of heels that I didn't use, since I went barefoot. The only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 3 is because when I went to pick up my dress, the woman I worked with (whose name I cannot remember) was AMAZING! She was fun, complimentary and just radiated joy! You could tell she loved her job. I left there feeling much better about the whole dress purchasing experience. Overall, I was pleased with my dress and the experience, in the end, was good.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Brittni H

I walked in to European Bridal with no appointment because my appointment at a different shop fell through. Katie was fantastic from the moment I walked through the door. She was able to schedule me an appointment for later that afternoon. When my appointment time came Katie... Read More asked about my upcoming wedding and what I envisioned for a dress. Needless to say after trying on about 5 dresses I found my dress! The customer service at European Bridal is exceptional and I highly recommend going there for your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Carolyn W

European Bridal was extremely professional. They made me feel special by giving me one-on-one attention. The stylist was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. They had so many different styles to try on and a lot of dresses you can buy off the rack (that is... Read More what I did). I highly recommend making an appointment with them to look for your dress!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 emily a

I said YES to the dress at European bridal! They have so many beautiful gowns to choose from and the consultants are so kind and helpful. I can't wait to pick up my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Brendan O

I didn't have an appointment, but they were accommodating to me right away. Even with my large party, the consultant was calm and helpful. And, I walked away with my dress! Plus, I'm not the only one in my family - of the four of us recently married/engaged, all of us have... Read More gotten our dresses here. That's saying something with all of the options in Reading!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Lindsey W

I said yes to the dress at European Bridal & couldn't be happier! I went to the store this past weekend with my mom & aunt & had a great experience thanks to Katie & the team there. Katie was patient, so helpful & ensured we had a positive experience. The store is so beautiful... Read More as well & it just made for an even more magical experience! Can't wait until the dress comes in! Would highly recommend checking out European for your wedding dress! :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Alicia D

In January, I purchased my wedding dress from European Bridal for my upcoming May wedding in Hawaii. During this process, I had gone to several bridal shops in Reading and Dayton in hopes of finding the "perfect dress" for my perfect day. When I stumbled upon European Bridal, I... Read More couldn't have been happier with my results. Upon arrival, I met with Meegan. She took us into the back room and let us open our white wine to start the fitting and fun. I tried on several dresses until we found "the one" that fit my body perfectly. The dress is a Justin Alexander dress, which is the most stunning wedding dress I have ever seen. Picture of dress is below in the link: https://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8790 Megan ordered my dress from the vendor and it came in ahead of schedule! How perfect, this gave me plenty of time for any alternations before the big day. I couldn't have been happier with the service Meegan and team provided me with my wedding dress shopping, They made it so easy for me to say yes to the dress! I would highly recommend European Bridal to anyone that is purchasing a wedding dress. Thanks again! Looking forward to sending you all pictures after the wedding.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Allison R

The relaxed atmosphere and the great associate (Meegan) made the experience quite lovely for my mom and me. I recommend this salon to anyone no matter what you are looking for.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Kathryn W

I bought my wedding dress from European Bridal a couple months ago. They were very attentive, and listened well to what I liked about each dress so they could bring others that I would like. Good selection of gowns with a range of prices.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Tyra C

I wanted to write a positive review, but just couldn't do it--even for the $25 gift cards they give out to try and motivate people to write them. I worked with Joann who was great at helping me find a dress. When I bought the dress, they told me it would be in "well before... Read More Thanksgiving”. When I stopped in during the Reading Bridal Fair, the owner herself gave me a firm date of 11/15. Well, 11/15 came and went. Thanksgiving came and went. My wedding being on December 31st, I started to panic. By December 5th—having heard nothing from them--I felt I had no choice but to get a back-up dress which I altered and got ready to wear. It's a good thing I did because I didn't have my dress until December 11th with very little time to alter (it was fully beaded) and to be honest, by that time I didn't want to go through the hassle all over again. So I had to choose between not picking up the dress (and losing $2400) or spending another $2600 to pick it up and not wear it. I chose the latter thinking I might at least be able to sell it. But now I am stuck with a $5000 dress that I can't unload. Honestly, I wish I just didn't pick it up. The people at the store were always nice, but ultimately the information they provided was just not reliable—and shopping here caused me more stress (and money) in the end than it was worth.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Emily O

European Bridal is definitely the salon I will always recommend. They were the first place I went when looking for my dress ( they set the bar very high for everyone else). The salon its self is beautiful, and all of the staff were extremely sweet! Joann is an angel, I came in... Read More with something in mind as to what I wanted and left with something different. Joann was so patient with me and really listened to all of my ideas. I can truly say i had my wonderful bridal moment at European Bridal! My dress is more then I could ever image. { THIS IS A MUST GO SHOP FOR ALL BRIDES!}

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

AMAZING experience!! My consultant, Jeana, was absolutely wonderful! She was bubbly and made the experience fun and easy. She really listened and never made me feel rushed. She stayed within my budget and never tried to push me towards dresses outside of my budget. The store was... Read More beautiful and had a large selection of lace gowns, which is what I was looking for. Jeana went above and beyond and found my perfect gown for me!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

I can't say enough good things about our experience buying my daughter's wedding dress at European Bridal. The wedding will be in Louisville but we had been told to go to the Reading Bridal District for a wedding dress. My daughter, who lives in Fairbanks, was in Kentucky for... Read More a wedding so I flew in from Colorado to go wedding dress shopping with her. We also had family from Indiana, her maid of honor, her mother in law to be and sister in law to be join us. Gena, our bridal consultant, was so caring and insightful. Even though she helps brides to be all the time, she made us feel like we were the most important customer ever. After just a little bit of time, she knew exactly what my daughter liked and brought dresses that fit that style. Gena was also so kind to me and the others in our "entourage". The whole experience from the time we walked in until the time we said Yes to the Dress was such a fun and memorable experience for all of us. I highly recommend European Bridal.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Amanda C

BEST experience by far! Before I walked into European Bridal I felt deflated and discouraged about finding THE dress. Then I met Gena Morrell and I knew I was in the right place. She was kind and welcoming. She listened to what I wanted, knew which dresses flattered my body... Read More shape and she didn't try to sway me into something she wanted -which is what I had experienced at the other stores. I couldn't be happier! I found the PERFECT dress for my big day.

Gorgeous Dresses

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Emily V

I loved working with Mary! The shop is beautiful and I had the best time trying on dresses! My dress was gorgeous and it was so "me"! Highly recommend to brides!