Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

307 W Benson St, Reading, OH

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Kathryn W

I bought my wedding dress from European Bridal a couple months ago. They were very attentive, and listened well to what I liked about each dress so they could bring others that I would like. Good selection of gowns with a range of prices.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Tyra C

I wanted to write a positive review, but just couldn't do it--even for the $25 gift cards they give out to try and motivate people to write them. I worked with Joann who was great at helping me find a dress. When I bought the dress, they told me it would be in "well before... Read More Thanksgiving”. When I stopped in during the Reading Bridal Fair, the owner herself gave me a firm date of 11/15. Well, 11/15 came and went. Thanksgiving came and went. My wedding being on December 31st, I started to panic. By December 5th—having heard nothing from them--I felt I had no choice but to get a back-up dress which I altered and got ready to wear. It's a good thing I did because I didn't have my dress until December 11th with very little time to alter (it was fully beaded) and to be honest, by that time I didn't want to go through the hassle all over again. So I had to choose between not picking up the dress (and losing $2400) or spending another $2600 to pick it up and not wear it. I chose the latter thinking I might at least be able to sell it. But now I am stuck with a $5000 dress that I can't unload. Honestly, I wish I just didn't pick it up. The people at the store were always nice, but ultimately the information they provided was just not reliable—and shopping here caused me more stress (and money) in the end than it was worth.

Gorgeous Dresses

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Emily V

I loved working with Mary! The shop is beautiful and I had the best time trying on dresses! My dress was gorgeous and it was so "me"! Highly recommend to brides!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Lauren K

I had an excellent experience at European Bridal! My mother, grandmother, and two sisters were with me, and the consultants made all of us feel at home from the second we walked in. My consultant pulled beautiful dresses according to my vision. I never once felt rushed or... Read More pressured as I contemplated between dresses, and when I finally chose my dress, the women were genuinely happy that I had found my dress, not just that they had made a sale. I would highly encourage any bride to shop at European Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

I had a wonderful experience at European Bridal! I didn't make an appointment beforehand because I thought all the dresses would be out of my price range. We had a little extra time between appointments and decided to just stop in on a Saturday. Gena was AMAZING! After... Read More listening to what I liked, she brought out 3 dresses, one of which was the one and it was within my budget! Gena was very personable and did not rush or pressure me. If you're going to the Reading Bridal District make sure to stop by European Bridal!

I SAID YES!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Alicia H

I had a fabulous experience at European bridal and said YES to the dress thanks to Katie Blatt!

Loved European Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Elizabeth V

absolutely LOVED my experience at European Bridal...my mother and I came into town from Indianapolis to find a dress. From the beginning, the feel of EB was different than the other stores. The moment I walked in, I loved the cozy yet sophisticated feel of the store. Katie... Read More helped me by pulling dresses within my budget after listening to my vision of 'the dress'. She was never pushy or overbearing and made me (and my mother) feel comfortable throughout the whole experience. The store is great because there aren't racks upon racks upon racks of dresses where you feel like you are missing a great dress while digging through them...instead, the store has lots of variety and bridal consultants that really know their dresses and can guide you to your vision. I really loved the upstairs area to try on my dresses, it was extremely cozy and intimate. When I thought I had found the dress, I grabbed a drink down the street to think about it and then knew I had found the one. When I came back to the store, both Katie and the other girls working were just as excited as I was! Katie and the whole EB team helped to make finding the perfect dress a truly fun experience...Make sure to check out this fabulous store to find your perfect dress!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Bern F

I went to 2 other bridal shops in the Reading Bridal District before I went to European Bridal. When I first walked in, I met my consultant, Meegan and I knew I was going to have a fun time. She was super fun and positive and full of energy. She made me feel extremely... Read More comfortable and I feel like she really "got" me, which was something I didn't feel at the other salons. I had a semi-difficult time deciding on a dress from European Bridal and a dress at another salon, but Meegan was extremely helpful and understood everything I was saying. I didn't feel pressured at all to buy from her. I said yes to the dress from European Bridal!

Fantastic Service, I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Kaci S

I came into European Bridal and was immediately met with heartfelt service by the two women who were there that day. They both assisted my mom and I in finding the perfect dress, and I could not be more excited about what they helped me to find! They provided their own expertise... Read More and experience on a variety of questions we had from veils to where to go to get alterations. It was a wonderful, memorable experience!

Unsurpassed experience

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Sharon R

I visited 8 different shops in Columbus and Cincinnati in looking for a wedding dress and I can say with enthusiasm that European Bridal and another shop in Columbus were absolutely the 2 best experiences. European Bridal is not a large shop, but they have a very large... Read More selection. And the dressing room area is nicely designed so it feels intimate and civilized, not a big room where everyone is trying on at once. JoAnn, the consultant I worked with, was fantastic. Professional and knowledgeable, she shared her opinions enough to help me but not so much that I ever felt she was pushing me into anything. She listened to what I was looking for, what I liked, and she did a great job bringing out beautiful dresses that matched my criteria. Selecting a dress can be overwhelming (so many! so beautiful! you can only get one!), and JoAnn really helped me clarify my thoughts and feelings to narrow down what I wanted. I would highly, highly recommend this shop in general and JoAnn in particular, to any bride!

Unique and BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Alicia B

I was looking for a very specific dress, and honestly thought I'd have to settle with something 'similar' but not exactly what I wanted. I walked into European Bridal and found exactly the style I wanted! They were so wonderful to work with. They showed me many options and... Read More made sure I was in LOVE with the dress before I bought it. I also didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it. They have unique styles that will make you look gorgeous on your big day, and no one will have a dress like yours!

My Bridal Gown Fairy-Godmother

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Jordan R

​ I had the most AMAZING experience with European bridal yesterday (1/17/15). I drove 4 hours with my mom in search of my perfect wedding gown and I found it at this boutique. It's the perfect story... I had made 3 bridal appointments in the Reading Bridal District but... Read More European Bridal was not one of them. So to pass some time my mom and I decided to enter the store just to take a look at all the beautiful gowns. When we entered we were greeted so nicely and were NOT judged for not having an appointment. In fact, this was the BEST customer service I had received thus far on my bridal gown journey. YOU MUST GO TO THIS BOUTIQUE! My bridal consultant Meegan Mitchell took me under her wing with no questions asked and she was meant to do this job. She pulled ONE dress - MY DRESS. Put me in it, matched the perfect veil, and a belt - the stars aligned. Meegan treated me like a person. She didn't treat me like someone who was just purchasing a gown. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, her whimsical attitude, and her passion for her job. She made this 'unexpected' appointment my most favorite memory of my engagement thus far. I can't wait to go back and visit her! Needless to say, I didn't make it to my original three appointments. Fate is real and Meegan is my bridal fairy-godmother. - Kelcie

Great Dress Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Melissa G

I would recommend European Bridal to anyone! The dresses are beautiful and the staff is so wonderful to work with. I worked with Katie, and she bent over backwards to help me find my dress. I went into the store 3 times before I finally made a purchase and I never felt... Read More pressured to buy. European Bridal gave me a great dress-buying experience!!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Julia N

European Bridal is the place to go for a wedding dress. I had an idea of what I liked, but they helped me hone in on exactly the one I wanted, and at a price way under my budget! And honestly I could have picked three or four to wear and I would have loved them all. Great... Read More intimate layout of store, not like other warehouse places where you feel like just another bride! I recommend everyone for European Bridal!

The most amazing bridal experience

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Kristen

This was my last appointment of the day and if I had known what a TRUE bridal shop was like I would have skipped all the others. Joann helped me and found me the most perfect gown. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted but I was wrong! She helped me explore options I didn't... Read More even think about. Other shops had been rude or felt cheap, but here was welcoming and beautiful. Don't bother with shops that make you feel unwanted go straight here.

European Bridal

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Liz H

This is absolutely my favourite Bridal shop in Cincinnati! I am so thankful for my consultant, Anna Maria, who helped guide me through the process of purchasing a wedding gown. European Bridal has the best quality gowns and bridal accessories. If you are looking to be unique... Read More and beautiful on your wedding day, visit the ladies at this salon- they will definitely take care of you!

Say YES to European Bridal

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Sarah D

I had a wonderful experience at European Bridal! My mom and I had a little extra time before our first bridal appointment at another store, so we popped into European Bridal. I didn't want to leave! One of the consultants, Katie, immediately helped me and encouraged me to try on... Read More a few dresses. Although we didn't have much time, I made an appointment to come back to European Bridal. Katie was FANTASTIC! She was so patient with me and pulled gorgeous dresses that were exactly what I was looking for! Everyone there was highly professional, supportive, and positive through my appointment! The feel of this boutique was exactly what I was hoping to experience while trying on dresses. I highly recommend this boutique to any bride that wants a personalized, gorgeous, and fun boutique!

A fantastic experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Mallory M

I had the pleasure of scheduling an appointment at European Bridal after one of my friends had a great experience with her wedding dress. When my original consultant had an emergency health issue, she called me right away to apologize and confirm she had kept my appointment... Read More time with the owner, Mary. I was very glad they took great care of me given the unusual circumstances. At my appointment, I was blown away by Mary's ability to bring my vision to life with her dress suggestions. She listened intently to what I liked and didn't like about the dresses I tried on, and helped me narrow down what I liked best. After just one hour, I purchased the dress of my dreams (the first one she pulled) that was also within my price range! I highly recommend European Bridal for their passion and professionalism. I had a great experience with them!

European Bridal is the BEST

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Melissa T

Great experience! The staff was super friendly. I had an appointment and was helped right away. Megan was awesome at listening to what my style was and we selected 4 dresses to start with. She really knew what I was looking for and picked some beautiful dresses. The first one I... Read More tried on was finally THE ONE! I had a huge smile on my face and my mom and sister just knew this was the one. Megan helped me into the dress, explained the fit and how alterations could be done and was super friendly and helpful. I didn't want to take it off! Lots of staff members walked by and told me I looked beautiful in the dress, everyone was so nice. The store was not crowded and I loved how their dresses were not super smashed together on the racks. Very organized and clean. I had a great experience at European Bridal and would recommend the store to all brides! Thanks Megan!

Fantastic service

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

I just visited the bridal district and I had the most amazing experience at European Bridal. We did not have an appointment and they were able to get us in even though it was very busy. Our consultant Betty was absolutely fantastic! She helped me find the perfect dress and was... Read More so kind and helpful. It was the best experience and she is fantastic.

Loved European Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lexi M

This was my first and last stop for dress shopping! European Bridal was very accommodating and prices are reasonable. Meegan was an awesome help and made me and my mom both feel very comfortable. She listened to my thoughts/concerns/needs and showed me dresses accordingly. I am... Read More o happy I found my dress here!

Get what you pay for

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Cara G

I enjoyed my time at European Bridal. They have GORGEOUS gowns and a very personal feel within the store. There are not an overwhelming about of gowns to look at. Quality over quantity type feelings, so all depends on what you like. I enjoy the more personal stores which usually... Read More comes at a cost. The smaller stores tend to cost a few hundred dollars more then the big stores because they are offering that 1 on 1 and intimate feeling. I ended up buying my gown here because my mom trusted them and knew if something went wrong with the way the gown came in they would take care of it and assure I was a happy customer :) The one con was you cant take pictures in the dresses you are trying on and I was a firm believer you need to see how it makes you look in a photo :)

Amazing experience at European Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Amy F

From start to finish the service at EB was superb! My consultant Katie was very professional and helpful! I never felt pressured to try on particular gowns/styles or take the plunge and buy a gown. It was an easy shopping experience and EB had a great selection for a boutique... Read More store. Katie was so patient with me on my second and third visits to try on the dress of my dreams. All other staff were welcoming and warm. Future brides, definitely make sure that you check out EB. Amazing experience with excellent service where I said yes to the dress!

Lovely dresses

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Sam B

I planned on visiting two bridal shops while in Cincinnati looking for my dress but ended up only stopping at European Bridal because that's where I found "the one". I read a lot of reviews online before making any appointments and it just seemed that European Bridal would have... Read More what I was looking for. They have a wonderful selection of beautiful lace dresses and designers. My consultant, JoAnn, was straight to the point and my kind of gal. I explained to her my dos and do nots and our budget and I loved almost every dress she brought back to me. I ended up only trying on 6 dresses and purchasing the second one I tried. Some of the dresses she brought me were a bit above my price range but it was worth it.

Yes to the Dress

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Caroline J

I went to several dress shops around the city before going to European Bridal. I honestly didn't think they would carry the style of dress I was looking for in their store. I worked with JoAnn and told her my style and "vision" for my Florida wedding. She pulled 2 perfect... Read More dresses in my budget that I loved. She let me take my time and didn't pressure me at all. She was wonderful to work with and I can't wait to wear my dress!