European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center

Arlington Heights, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center

Perfection is our middle name with beautiful ballrooms highly dedicated, experienced staff and exquisite cuisine we make every wedding a dream come true. Let us worry about all the details and you just enjoy. Are you ready for an unforgettable experience? We are.

Guest Capacity

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

519 W Algonquin Rd, Arlington Heights, IL

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Holly K

Best Wedding Venue Ever!!! I can only say great things about European Crystal (EC). My vision for my wedding was to create an event that no one will ever forget. And I am happy to say European Crystal helped me out tremendously in achieving my goal. The professionalism of all... Read More the staff, the willingness to help give me my fairy tale wedding, the delicious food created by an outstanding chef and a stunning venue is all any bride could ever ask for from a venue. From the minute you step inside European Crystal's doors, your breath gets taken away, by the beauty of this venue. Next you meet the staff, who are always happy, wonderful and willing to help you. This venue knows how to take care of their customers and guests and they appreciate your business. They're very accommodating and just wonderful people. I cannot thank them enough. It has now been a month since I got married and my guests still keep telling me I had the wedding of the century. They keep raving about the food and this wonderful venue. I'm very sad my day is over, because I'm really going to miss all of the staff at EC. A little bit about my wedding: I chose the main ballroom, because it has this breathtaking sky painted on the ceiling, along with the most beautiful chandeliers. I had 350 guests that fit very comfortable in this space, plus a 14 piece band and large dance floor. I had 2 bars with 2 bartenders at each. I wanted to have a signature drink to serve all the guests. The staff and bartenders where happy to do it for me. I made sure to make the drink recipe easy for them, since they were so accommodating. As for the food: It was delicious! I have a crazy loud Polish family and food is extremely important to them. If something is bad, they are not afraid to voice their opinion right there in front of everyone. However,I didn't have to worry, because everyone loved the food! My guests spoke very highly of their meal. We allowed our guests to chose what kind of dinner they wanted. Their choices were either Filet, Orange Roughy or Chicken Christopher. All were amazing. We chose the Au Gratin Potatoes and a Vegetable Melody to go along with what each guest chose as their main entree. Dinner came with a raspberry sorbet as a pallet cleanser, chicken soup and salad. For dessert each guest received an ice cream sundae (we wanted our wedding cake for the guests to take home). Everyone received a lot of food. But wait, we weren't done. We purchased, for a few extra dollars, per person, an enormous sweet table. Money well spent. The guests just flocked to the table after dinner. They couldn't get enough of the delicious treats. Chef gets an A+. As for the service, the wait staff were very attentive to each one of my guests as well as the head table. They catered to my ever need and made sure my drink and my husband's drink were always full throughout the night. Thank you for treating my guests right. All in all, my wedding was amazing. I will never forget it and I know my guests won't either. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart European Crystal!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Melissa

What a great place .Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding.The venue is beautiful, clean,very accommodating. Our coordinator Anna helped us with everything, picking the right decorations draping lights and much more,and she was very helpful the day off... Read More coordinating everything with our dj.Great place for a wedding couldn't be happier. Thank you for making our wedding a stress free & beautiful one.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Maria M

Where do I begin? Well first of all I live in CA but wanted my wedding in Chicago or near Chicago suburbs. I contacted several places in June for a September wedding so you can imagine how many venues told me they had no availability since it was a short notice and on a popular... Read More weekend. Well I'm glad this happened because after all the disappointments, I got an opportunity to book our wedding at ECB. Anna was extremely helpful in making my wedding beautiful in every aspect imaginable. I must admit I was a little nervous since I've never seen the venue first hand and all the planning was done via email and over the phone. But somehow Anna and her team were able to make all my requests and visualizations into a reality!!! My wedding was amazing and it could have not been more perfect. Our guests complimented how nice the ballroom looked. Also we had our ceremony there in a different room and it was absolutely beautiful as well. If you can think it Anna can make it happen. Thanks so much ECB.

elegant wedding venue

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

Just wanted to say how pleased me & my husband were with having our reception at European Crystal Banquets, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and the people working there are on a highest level of professionalism. We were very picky about our reception venue and after a long... Read More search we are so glad that we chose them, everything that we discussed and planed for was delivered, the food was exceptional and the room looked amazing. One thing that we would do differently now that the wedding is over is to have a cocktail hour inside the room instead of in their beautiful lobby it seems that it would have been more comfortable for our guests. But we really wanted to have a separate space for that and then do the grand entrance. But at the end everything was perfect. Thank you Anna and the whole staff of European Crystal for making our wedding such a memorable one.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I recently had my wedding reception at European Crystal Banquets. We worked with Karen and she was on top of everything. The day was more than perfect. The room was beautiful and the food was outstanding. Thanks for the perfect day we will never forget. Karen!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 michelle r

Love this place!! We had our wedding here 3 years ago and I still remember every single part of it! European Crystal has the best team to work with. They do not let any small detail go. Michelle was my coordinator and she was such a doll to work with. Not one bad thing to say... Read More about this place! Beautiful venue, great food and great service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Damian K

I recently attended A wedding reception at European Crystal. The food was Amazing and the staff very adequate.The bartender was very professional and fast.The entire night was a great memory for all.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had my wedding here in August and we had such a great experience with this venue and staff. We felt like family at the end of the day. All the planning, time and money we spent was absolutely worth it. We had such a great time on our day and we received so many compliments... Read More from the food a décor. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have their special day here!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets in September and it was absolutely amazing! My coordinator was with me from start to finish just as she promised. Everything down to the last detail was handled perfectly. The food was great and the staff very professional.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets in August. I had such a great experience that I cannot speak more highly of this place. The coordintors there helped me from day 1 I signed to the day of my wedding. The room looked gorgeous and the food was impeccable. I received so... Read More many compliments from my guests it just reassured me that all the time I spent planning and all the money we spent was worth it! Love this place and I know you will too!

10-10-15 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 m p

We had a great time working with Anna she was amazing!! From the first meeting to the conclusion of our wedding everything was absolutely perfect. The food was fantastic,portion sizes were large, the food was cooked perfectly (appetizers, soup, and salad,steak, chicken, Veggie... Read More pasta, wedding cake). Bar service went smoothly and the service was impeccable. Our guests raved about everything from food to the venue to the service. We also had our ceremony here and our reception and everything was set up on time and came out perfect. The venue in general is beautiful as is. There was easy parking and the venue is close to many hotels which made it convenient for the bridal party and out of town guests. Bathrooms and Bridal Room were very clean and nicely decorated. I would highly recommend European Crystal to any Bride & Groom!

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Melissa

I would strongly recommend this place to any brides looking for a beautiful wedding venue.Our wedding was amazing, everyone at European Crystal was so nice and accommodating to us.Love everything about them.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Ashley

We had our wedding reception here and worked with Anna the whole entire time. Anna was beyond amazing and worked with us to make our dreams come true! The venue is absolutely beautiful and food is amazing. I can't say enough great things about the venue, staff, and Anna! Thank... Read More you European Crystal for a memory that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Lindsay

We had a great wedding reception at European Crystal Banquets! We worked with EC for quite a while before our actual wedding day. Anna, our coordinator, was hugely helpful and always responded to our emails and phone calls. The venue was also incredibly flexible, adhering to my... Read More seating chart accurately and taking care of all the day-of arrangements with materials that we dropped off. They also accommodated food restrictions beautifully for our guests. The venue itself is beautiful, and what we really liked is that there's technically only two ballrooms, which we thought was nice because we wouldn't have to contend with multiple other weddings. I checked with multiple guests and they all raved about their food and the service. The price was also very good, and the lowest of all the venues we looked at (and we looked at probably 30-40 venues in the western suburbs alone). Anna made our experience perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 AnaMarie P

BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO GET MARRIED !!!!! I got wedding party there for around 100 people . It was one of my beautiful day in my life !! MY DREAMED WEDDING !!! Everything was organized PERFECT !!! I got half of the biggest banquet room and was enough space for siting and... Read More dancing . Very good service , delicious food and pretty good alcohol .

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Bride 4

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 KC L

Just had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets on 5/24/15. The only words to describe this place for my event is AMAZING! The staff was very accommodating and polite. The grand ballroom looked amazing with the up lighting, food was great, and open bar was well organized. Anna... Read More the consultant at the venue has helped me the whole way. She was very easy to contact and talk to. She always answered my questions in timely manner. I wish I could relive my wedding all over again because my husband and I are very pleased with how organized it turned out. Thank you Anna and European Crystal Banquets!

No regrets per se... overall satisfied

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Nidhi S

We visited many venues in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We instantly fell in love with the decor, prices and Anna (Venue Representative) when we went to the venue for the first time. We got married in May of 2015. We had about 250 guests. Overall, we have no regrets and... Read More are happy with our choice. Some tips for the future brides who are considering this venue- Decoration, Ambiance and Lighting 5/5 Location 5/5 Close to many hotels, airport and tourist spots for out of state guests Service 4/5 Anna was amazing to work with. She is very pleasant and helpful. Sometimes minor details are over looked by the venue. They may find it minor...some brides may not... like using wrong color chair. (Co-incidentally, I went to see the venue an evening before, saw the wrong color and notified them of the color issue. It was fixed) Prices 3.5/5 (Lots of hidden costs. Plus you may be required to rent certain thing from the venue. You can find linen and lightening cheaper outside. Basically, at the end of the day you are not getting special deal per se). Food- We catered from outside. Cake was delicious- however options for contemporary cake flavors are limited. Some hiccups- From day one we requested a type of Whiskey. We sent out a reminder too couple weeks before the wedding. Guest complained that drinks were watered down and the particular whiskey was not available. Plus, our cake decoration was not like we requested and expensive personalized cake topper was missing on the cake. They found it at the end of the event. Limited type of cake flavor are available and very few flavors included in the contract. Last Advice- get the whole package and "freebies" discussed during the meetings in writing in your contract. Would I recommend this place to my family and friends- Yes!

2015-08-21T17:41:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us I am very happy that overall you were happy with our services as we try very hard to make every wedding a huge success and every couple happy. I am sorry to hear that there were few... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Heather S

ECB is a beautiful venue all on its own, but when you add decor that this venue can provide & flowers of your choice, you are bound to have a stunning event! My wedding ceremony & reception was held here on August, 14, 2015. I am still on cloud nine because of how everything... Read More turned out. The food, cake & drinks were phenomenal! I can not thank Anna enough, she was very patient & willing to help in every way possible! I highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

My fiancé and I loved it when we first visited European Crystal! For a Saturday the prices were very affordable! But it was too good to be true. This business runs on money. They said they "double booked" but in reality it was because someone came with more guests than us which... Read More meant more money for them. The food is amazing but the service is awful. They are rude and did not accommodate my brother's peanut allergy. They placed cake that was cross contaminated with peanuts on his plate. 7 guest didn't show up they said they would wrap the food and they didn't. I emailed the lady after and she said sorry about your brother and ignored what I said about the food. After your wedding they don't care about what you have to say. If I could do it over, I would not pick this place.

Love this place!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Lexi H

I had my reception here and it was beautiful! By choosing the date to be an early spring date they offered us an amazing deal. Everything looked beautiful, the service was impeccable! The food was delicious. Our sweet table was out of this world! Thank you so much to all of the... Read More staff at European Crystal for making my day one to remember! I would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for a elegant space with great food and service!

Don't pass EC up!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Kelly L

We had our wedding reception here just last weekend. I was very pleased with this venue. We fell in love with it because my husband and I didn't want a HUGE ballroom, we are more of an intimate crowd; so their parlor rooms were great! We used Palo ABC (so the entire space) and... Read More it was perfect. It is lower ceilinged, has fire places at both ends, has a pinkish wall, but during the event, I barely even realized it. When my friend told me about this venue, she said that her guests still talked to her abut the food. I see why! We did a combo plate, and it was more than filling and delicious! We had a steak and chicken combo. Steak at weddings is difficult just because of how people like it cooked, but most of guests liked it, and some just said they exchanged steaks with others at their tables to get one that was more/less done. They have an on site pastry chef! SO EASY!!!! We didn't have to shop around for cakes! It was daunting at first, because they allow anything as long as it can be made with buttercream. We sent a picture, brought in the ribbon we wanted, and it was delicious and beautiful! The service on the night of was great! The head table was taken care of nicely and guests told us they felt like the night was paced well. They didn't take plates before you were done, but they also didn't leave empty plates around too long either. We primarily worked with Anna. She was great overall. When we would call or go in, we also met Michelle and Diana. All three were great. As a venue, they were incredible accommodating. Just make sure, somehow, that info you give them gets recorded somewhere. Other than that, you should be in good hands. Huge plus for this venue: They only charge you for the people that you report are attending. So.... we had some people let us know they couldn't come within the week lading up to our wedding. Instead of just being out that cash, European Crystal allows you to use that money towards something else they offer; so extend your time, sweet table, uplighting, ETC. The people that were no shows the day of, EC packed those dishes up for us to take at the end of the night.

2015-03-28T16:21:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for this amazing review. You were great to work with and we loved helping you make your special day a reality. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future events. Good luck with everything and we wish... Read Less Read More

Amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Kevin C

I couldn't recommend European Crystal highly enough. My now-husband and I searched around the Arlington Heights area and previewed at least five different reception venues with no luck, and were almost losing hope until we found European Crystal. The interior is gorgeous, with... Read More navy carpeting, huge chandeliers, and a ballroom with sections painted like the sky. We met with Karen, who promised us that she would personally be there every moment of our reception to make sure everything was to our satisfaction (and she was!). The ballroom is so large that we only used half of it while another wedding was next door, and we couldn't hear them over there at all. The food was insanely good; I heard so many compliments from my guests (especially about the steak). Karen was easy to contact and made sure that we got the full value of what we paid, too. (We had significantly fewer guests attend than what we had guaranteed, so she let us reallocate that money toward an amazing dessert and candy bar + another hour of open bar.) If you choose this venue, you will not regret it!

Pure Romance

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Angela A

My wedding really was the wedding of my dreams at European Crystal. We had a romantic valentine's wedding with all of our family and friends. Everyone was simply amazed at the food, at the service, at the décor, everything. I can't get over how amazing it was to work with... Read More Michelle. She was so understanding of my vision and making it happen. My friends who are getting married keep asking me about my wedding and what I did to make it perfect. My only answer is European Crystal. My wedding and wedding planning was truly a great experience. I cannot express enough gratitude towards them.

Amazing and Understanding

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Daria M

I had my wedding at European Crystal this past June and it was amazing! It was such a delightful experience working with everyone there. My personal host was like my best friend towards the end of all the planning. My personal host made me feel like anything was possible with... Read More the décor, the food, the set up, whatever I wanted. The food especially was amazing. The service was so nice and timely. I honestly couldn't say nicer things. Thank you so much European Crystal!