European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center

(33)

Arlington Heights, IL

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

European Crystal Banquets & Conference Center

Perfection is our middle name with beautiful ballrooms highly dedicated, experienced staff and exquisite cuisine we make every wedding a dream come true. Let us worry about all the details and you just enjoy. Are you ready for an unforgettable experience? We are.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall

519 W Algonquin Rd, Arlington Heights, IL

Great place for a wedding reception!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Margaret K

Everything was set-up as requested. The food was great. The event coordinators were great at making sure everything ran smoothly and that we were satisfied. I would recommend this place!

Great People, Great Food, Great Location!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Allison N

I used to drive by European Crystal when it was being built and always said to myself I would get married there. My sister and her fiance checked it out for their wedding, but ended up choosing a different venue. I fell in love with the Parlor Room and Michelle was great! We ended up booking almost a year and a half early, and I will never regret it! Michelle was always more than willing to answer questions and give advice, even though she was on maternity leave for several months. Bringing your decor ahead of time and hoping people can see your vision is stressful, but they blew us away. Since we got married on a Friday and were the only wedding there, we got to use the main table when you walk in for our escort cards. Getting married on a Friday also gave our pocketbooks a break and allowed us to upgrade on the sweet table. All 160 guests loved the food! All 160 people loved the sweet table. The bartenders remembered what you ordered and had it ready when you walked up because they were so aware! Also, top shelf liquor was included in the package which gave them extra points! During the ceremony they played the music we wanted through the Ipad and adjusted the reception room lights to what we wanted with a touch of a button from the office. European Crystal made my dream wedding a reality and I am forever grateful!

very pleased !!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 seba k

I was at a function there some time ago and I was very pleased . European Crystal is a beautiful place that will make Your event that much better . The pictures from the wedding came out gorgeous . The expiriance we had was a very possitive one from very knowledgeable office staff to a very nice wait staff . And the food was outstanding !!!! I would recomend that place to anyone and We will have another events there .

Don't pass EC up!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Kelly L

We had our wedding reception here just last weekend. I was very pleased with this venue. We fell in love with it because my husband and I didn't want a HUGE ballroom, we are more of an intimate crowd; so their parlor rooms were great! We used Palo ABC (so the entire space) and it was perfect. It is lower ceilinged, has fire places at both ends, has a pinkish wall, but during the event, I barely even realized it. When my friend told me about this venue, she said that her guests still talked to her abut the food. I see why! We did a combo plate, and it was more than filling and delicious! We had a steak and chicken combo. Steak at weddings is difficult just because of how people like it cooked, but most of guests liked it, and some just said they exchanged steaks with others at their tables to get one that was more/less done. They have an on site pastry chef! SO EASY!!!! We didn't have to shop around for cakes! It was daunting at first, because they allow anything as long as it can be made with buttercream. We sent a picture, brought in the ribbon we wanted, and it was delicious and beautiful! The service on the night of was great! The head table was taken care of nicely and guests told us they felt like the night was paced well. They didn't take plates before you were done, but they also didn't leave empty plates around too long either. We primarily worked with Anna. She was great overall. When we would call or go in, we also met Michelle and Diana. All three were great. As a venue, they were incredible accommodating. Just make sure, somehow, that info you give them gets recorded somewhere. Other than that, you should be in good hands. Huge plus for this venue: They only charge you for the people that you report are attending. So.... we had some people let us know they couldn't come within the week lading up to our wedding. Instead of just being out that cash, European Crystal allows you to use that money towards something else they offer; so extend your time, sweet table, uplighting, ETC. The people that were no shows the day of, EC packed those dishes up for us to take at the end of the night.

Amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Kevin C

I couldn't recommend European Crystal highly enough. My now-husband and I searched around the Arlington Heights area and previewed at least five different reception venues with no luck, and were almost losing hope until we found European Crystal. The interior is gorgeous, with navy carpeting, huge chandeliers, and a ballroom with sections painted like the sky. We met with Karen, who promised us that she would personally be there every moment of our reception to make sure everything was to our satisfaction (and she was!). The ballroom is so large that we only used half of it while another wedding was next door, and we couldn't hear them over there at all. The food was insanely good; I heard so many compliments from my guests (especially about the steak). Karen was easy to contact and made sure that we got the full value of what we paid, too. (We had significantly fewer guests attend than what we had guaranteed, so she let us reallocate that money toward an amazing dessert and candy bar + another hour of open bar.) If you choose this venue, you will not regret it!

elegant wedding venue

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

Just wanted to say how pleased me & my husband were with having our reception at European Crystal Banquets, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and the people working there are on a highest level of professionalism. We were very picky about our reception venue and after a long search we are so glad that we chose them, everything that we discussed and planed for was delivered, the food was exceptional and the room looked amazing. One thing that we would do differently now that the wedding is over is to have a cocktail hour inside the room instead of in their beautiful lobby it seems that it would have been more comfortable for our guests. But we really wanted to have a separate space for that and then do the grand entrance. But at the end everything was perfect. Thank you Anna and the whole staff of European Crystal for making our wedding such a memorable one.

Pure Romance

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Angela A

My wedding really was the wedding of my dreams at European Crystal. We had a romantic valentine's wedding with all of our family and friends. Everyone was simply amazed at the food, at the service, at the décor, everything. I can't get over how amazing it was to work with Michelle. She was so understanding of my vision and making it happen. My friends who are getting married keep asking me about my wedding and what I did to make it perfect. My only answer is European Crystal. My wedding and wedding planning was truly a great experience. I cannot express enough gratitude towards them.

Amazing and Understanding

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Daria M

I had my wedding at European Crystal this past June and it was amazing! It was such a delightful experience working with everyone there. My personal host was like my best friend towards the end of all the planning. My personal host made me feel like anything was possible with the décor, the food, the set up, whatever I wanted. The food especially was amazing. The service was so nice and timely. I honestly couldn't say nicer things. Thank you so much European Crystal!

Wedding Bliss

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Jennifer N

Our overall experience with the EC was great. The place is absolutely beautiful! The staff is very friendly! The food is FANTASTIC. We found it to be the best value for our money, and would not have been happy anywhere else! I didn't rate it 5 stars for the following reasons: Communication was a little slow. It took a few days (sometimes a week) to get a response to emails. They served the wrong pasta - we tasted one, and went with it over the other Veg. dish because it was so good. Then they served something completely different. We also payed for fireworks to go off as we walked in ($150 a piece) and only 1 of them went off.. Small potatoes, in the grand scheme of things, and I would not have wanted to change a thing!

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 franklin S

I recently had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets on June 22, 2013 and it was my dream wedding. All the planning was worth it. I am so happy that I chose this venue because the service that I received I don't think I could get it anywhere else. The food is really good and not your typical wedding food at all. the décor of this place is simply elegant and the staff were all so helpful. Nothing but great things to say about this place. definitely worth a visit!

Beautiful reception

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Michelle K

I had my wedding at European Crystal and cannot say how great this venue is! My coordinator was Michelle and not only did she help me and guided me every step of the way she also became a good friend of mine. After working with her over a year and communicating non stop from phone and email, I knew we would still keep in touch after my wedding. The food at my wedding everyone raved about. I chose the filet mignon with chicken christopher. The dessert table was a hit, everyone went for it and ate more than they usuall could, they definitley did not hold back from the dessert table. they really went above and beyond for my wedding. the decor that i picked was like a fairy tale from a magazine. i loved it all. The price I paid for my wedding was a fair deal, if i had this exact same wedding in the city i would have ended up paying double or triple the price. My husband and I had a beautiful day and will always remember our wedding day. Again cannot rave enough about this place, the food, the service, the decor all were outstanding and so happy to of found this place! Highly reccomend this place.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Jennifer P

Just want to tell everyone about this place, I have recently got engaged and we started to look for a venue right away worrying that we would not be able to secure a nice place for next year( we were looking for June). We arrived a little bit early for our appointment so our sales person was just finishing up with her privies couple. We were offered a cup of coffee while we waited and had a chance to look around the venue. It was a very nice touch. After finally meeting Anna we were very impressed with the knowledge and high level of customer service she offered. We had two other places on our list to see but by the end of our appointment we were in love with everything and signed the contract right away. Now I am looking forward to plan my wedding there. If you looking for a nice venue and good customer service go see them You will not regret

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Briana T

Wonderful experience we had at European Crystal Banquets. We got married in December of 2012 and have nothing but good things to say about this venue. the staff are all accomodating, the food is phenominal and the venue is so beautiful that we didnt need much to make it look pretty since its already beautiful. They were very flexible with us on our pacakage. we got a great deal! Our coordinator was Michelle and she did such a great job. She was so patient with us, helping us every step of the way answering my hundreds of emails. I could not have had a better wedding. Highly reccomend this place!!

Ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Clair B

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 16th, 2013 and we loved every minute of the process and the actual day! Anna was so helpful, attentive and answered my many emails leading up to the wedding. On the day, everything ran smoothly, despite a few possible mishaps, but Anna covered them all with such professionalism which meant I didn't have to worry on my day! The price was phenomenal for what we got in our package: ceremony, cocktail hour, 4 hour open bar, appetizers, cake, etc. Being from out of town, this package was great because I didn't have to get a separate vendor for the cake! Everything was taken care of, the food was great on the day, and our guests had a wonderful time. Would highly recommend European Crystal for anything looking to get married in the Chicago area. A huge thank you to Anna and the rest of the staff for making our day so memorable and beautiful!

Amaizing

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Anna N

Great venue, beautiful decore, exceptional service, great food. Strongly recommend for any functions.

Awesome place!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Aaron C

I just had my wedding this past Sunday and it was absolutely perfect. First off, this was the only venue that we researched that let us have a tasting before signing the contract. They are confident that their food speaks for itself and it did. Not only was it delicious at our tasting, but on the wedding day, our guests lovedddd the food as well. We got the combo platter with chicken and filet mignons and the quality of both were top notch. Along with the food...the service was amazing. We worked with Anna and she always made sure all of our questions were answered and everything was ready to go. She is very professional and easy to talk to to get things done. The serving staff was great too. On our wedding day, Anna was always present making sure everything was being fulfilled. I highly recommend brides to check this place out!!

BEST WEDDING VENUE!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Kristen S

I had my wedding here yesterday and I absolutely LOVED everything about this venue! Amazing and accommodating staff especially Ana, delicious food, elegant and modern facility. I have zero regrets is choosing this vendor to host to my reception. Thanks EC banquets!

best wedding venue

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Olivia C

What a great place. Had my wedding reception at European Crystal in August. Everything was excellent , we worked with Anna from the beginning till the end and she was awesome she helped us with everything from picking the menu to decorations( it was very easy since you can order everything thru them we just told her our colors and she gave us great suggestions and show us different set up options and samples of linens & lighting) At the end the ballroom looked absolutely beautiful we could not ask for more. Our guests were very impressed especially with the fireworks we had for our entrance( Thanks Anna for suggesting those if it wasn't for you I would never even knew they existed :) ) Not to mentioned the food - exceptional for a banquet hall we never expected it to be that good , we knew it was going to be good after we had our tasting but you are always worry ok they can cook for two for the tasting but how is it going to be for 300? But they definitely know what they doing the food was perfect. I strongly recommend European Crystal to everyone how is looking for a great place for their wedding.

Highly Reccomended

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 stephanie s

I had my wedding here in November of 2012 and am so happy I chose European Crystal for my venue. Everything was perfect and so much more. Michelle was my coordinator and she was so nice to work with. She was with me every step and even present on my wedding day. The ambience, food and decor was everything I imagined + more. Highly reccomend this venue to any couples who is looking for a classy, elegant venue!

Simply elegant!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Kimberly L

I held both my ceremony and reception and European Crystal in October 2012 and it was just excellent! The facility is beautiful and the food is outstanding! It's not like any other banquet food you've had~ we chose the chicken christopher and orange roughy and our guests raved that it was like eating at a fine restaurant! We worked with Michelle and she was very helpful every step along the way. We also had a sweet table through the hall and it was worth every penny- the desserts were fresh and moist (not dry like most sweet tables at weddings). Definitely a place to consider if you're planning a wedding in the northern suburbs.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Michelle B

Fantastic people, did so much great work, really went above and beyond everything. Food was fantastic, had a great time. Totally highly recommend.

Everything was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Maggie R

We had our wedding reception here in September of 2011. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Alice was wonderful in keeping in contact with me and making sure everything was just how I wanted it. The food was EXCELLENT. Our family and friends commented for months how they were so surprised how great the food was (so not "wedding food"!!). I had high expectations for how I wanted the ballroom to look with lighting, etc. and they really made it happen. Our cake was beautiful and tasty. I wanted a candy buffet and Alice and her crew took care of everything. It was set up perfectly with the colors I wanted and it was a big hit. The ONLY thing that wasn't exactly right was the "rose petal drop" during our first dance. I think the petals got stuck in the machine or something... however, they made up for it by extending our open bar. I didn't know this until after the wedding, but the bar was supposed to be closed during dinner. They left it open the whole time... I'm sure my guests loved that :) All in all, I was so very happy with everything. The room was gorgeous, the food was fantastic, and best of all, I didn't have to worry about anything! I definitely recommend this venue!

I absolutely loved my wedding

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Jill B

I loved the venue. It was beautiful and we were able to have the ceremony and reception at the same place, which was important to us. The food was great. The cake was OK. The waitstaff was also great. I worked with Michelle as my planner and she was very helpful in planning the menu, seating, etc. The only problem I had with the venue is that the other wedding at the venue spilled out into what I considered the common areas. They had their photo booth in the lobby, which I didn't like and hadn't been informed about prior to the wedding. All in all, it didn't really take away from my day too much but it was supposed to be MY day and it's hard for it to feel that way when another wedding is dominating the space.

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/01/2012 Margie F

European Crystal nailed it on every single aspect of our wedding. Despite having some mix-ups on appointment times and the bill, everything turned our perfect. None of that mattered once we saw how beautiful the hall was decorated on our wedding day. Everyone could not stop talking about the food either. Potato, Leek, and Smoked Bacon soup = awesome! We had the short rib and chicken christoper...to die for! People talked about our food for weeks and couldn't stop raving about it. I would do it all over again at the European Crystal if I could! :)

Perfect reception

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Ashley B

The only complaint I have is that you cant taste the cake before the reception...but it was AMAZING and everyone loved it anyways. The staff set up our centerpieces, tablecards, etc for us and made it very easy on us. Reception started early and went 15 mins late! It was awesome. Gorgeous room, EXCELLENT food, and over all perfect location for a reception! A little expensive in the end....but everything is!

Send Email